Opening Ceremony

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

----- Kris ------

 

He coughed and sat down properly, eyes squinting to see hi surrounding. Did i just passed out? For how long? Where am I? He observed his surrounding. He was scared and nervous all at the same time. For some odd reasons, he kept on thinking that he’ll fail on finding you . Well, you have to try to find out the truth, am i right? 

He took quite a long time to get on both of his feet. uggh, what type of gas did this bastard use? He ranted as he tried to balance himself. The room was small and, of course, dark. Kris walked around trying to search for any switches to turn on the lights. If they are actually have one. 

 

-------- Hyunseong -----------


Right after he woke up, he quickly searched for his way out; the door. He need to find her before Kris does or else, it’s a game over for all of them. The mere thought of it made the boy to shiver in fear. Honestly, he never once thought he would die in this kind of way. Most probably he thought that he will die because of heart attack or maybe, amnesia. 

Suddenly, while he was busy searching for an escape, the speaker made an awful screeching sound. 

 

------- Tao ---------


Tao jumped in surprise because of the sudden screeching sound that almost made his ears bleed. He quickly got off from the sofa and looked around anxiously. He bit his lips, holding back his tears. “you noona, please save me..” he sobbed quietly. 


Attention my dearest idiots. 
Hehehehe, so everyone from the first team are nicely put in their places..
Second team, you may calm yourself down..
As all of you can see..
You all are in separate rooms..

 

-------- Donghae -----------


He was still in daze mode when the announcement was made. Everything sound so foreign to his ears. He shook his head and tried to gain back his focus. “Lee Donghae! You have to snap out of it!” he scolded himself, slapping his face in the process. 


Like what i said before..
You have to find your partner...
Except this time... 
There will be a lot of obstacles ...

 


------- Seungri --------


He swallowed hard and kicked the hand away. “Out of all damn places, why the hell you leave me in the toilet?!” he shouted, kicking the door out in anger. The smell already made his head went cuckoo again. 


Stay away from the jokers.
Don’t even let them see your face
Once they’ve seen you, 
You better as well prepare for you own funeral. 

 

-------- Danee ---------


She put down the empty notebook and swallowed hard in attempt to make the lump in to go away but failed. “J-joker?” she repeated, looking around for one of those hideous creature. 


Well, the only way to live is to find your partner.
If you die, one of the other team will die too. It’s like a combo. Kill one, free one
Don’t worry though,
I will make you guys die. 
No. Matter. What. 

 

-------- Kris ------


“What did he just said?! One of the other team member will die too? Are you kidding me?!” he punched the wall and it cracked. “How am i supposed to find...” he it his lower lips, holding back his tears of anger and pain. 

 

Ah, I’ll be in the game as well
I might going to say hi
It’s very hard to see some as handsome as me nowadays. 
Very well,
Let the game begin!
Shall we? 

 

Kris smirked at the fact that the killer is down in the game. The mere thought of killing him made him excited. After months, getting through this game of his made him sick to the core and finally, he has a chance to kill him with his two bare hands. 

Out of the blue, the light flickered on and he was so shocked to see his surrouding. There were a lot of blood stain on the wall. Did the killer purposely do this or he really killed someone that harsh here before? 

He headed to the door and took a deep breathe. “Be strong now, Yifan. It’s now or never.” he told himself before pushing down the doorknob. 

 

-

 

He walked passed the rooms while talking to the device that was connected to the speaker. He stopped in front of this one room. 124. A smile creep on his face in an instant. do you remember this room, Wu Yifan? He laughed to himself as he recalled back all the memories. 

From the outside, he could hear some shuffling noises. Impatient, are we? He chuckled and leaned his ear against the door. Now, he smirked in satisfaction and excitement. He could hear the boy said, “Be strong now, Yifan. It’s now or never,” the boy back away from the door and heaved a sigh. You better not find her. Ah, i have to go.  

The memories of them being together back then brought him joy. However, it’s not that kind of joy where people are touched by recalling the sweet memories but it’s the kind of joy where he get excited to kill him after knowing how lovely his life was. Oh, it was soo nice to see you again. He slid his hand into his jeans’ pockets and walked casually in the dark . 

 

This is where i start my real game
Kim Seyong, Bae Suzy, Lee Seungri, Yoo Seungho, Kim Danee, 
Huang Zi Tao, Lee Donghae, Ahn Sohee, Shim Hyunseong,
Kim you . Wu Yifan, Kim Rian and of course me. 
13 of us in a game of life and death
All you guys have to do is find me
Ha-ha

 

------- Hyunseong ------


He instantly ran out from the room. He must find her as fast as he could. A second worth a thousand years and a thousand lives. Even though he has to be fast, he still needs to be careful with the other member and also the joker because once he got caught, there’s no way he could save the other from dying. 

Quietly, he walked along the corridor. Frankly speaking, he doesn’t want meet with any other students right now because they might suspect him. And what worst, he might get kill by them instead of the jokers. He does looked suspicious right at the moment. But that’s not the point. He just need to focus on his main aim; saving the lovebirds relationship. 

Hyunseong took out the letter that he got from her. He stopped walking and leaned against the dusty wall. “Scariest place? Where could it be? The bathroom?” 


To be continued.

 

 

 

( (this is from the killer)  Finally, i am back in the game guys! get ready for some blood and actions because hell yeah, imma bring this story to an end. )

 

A/N:  alohaa... okay currently in the draft i only have one chapter left, means i had not write the rest. damn. i am also trying to figure out the clues that iwrote in my notebook because, god, i never know i could be this smart of a brain to create such complicated twist and clues... aahhhh, cant wait to end this. anyways, i am also working on a new fanfics with Lay as the main character. check it out...  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1147040/erase-angst-hyuna-romance-melodrama-exo-yixing