Surprise

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(Kris’s POV)


I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the cracked mirror. I looked absolutely horrible. Lifeless. I am literally a zombie now. If i went to the audition to be one of the Walking Dead, i bet all my life, i would win without even trying. After what happen for the past months, i don’t even think ‘happy’ or ’happiness’ exist in my dictionary anymore. No, i don’t think so. I am just hurt and broken right now. 

I looked at my wrist watch (that i borrowed from Donghae). It was 3.30 p.m. We should be ready to go to the museum by now. To be honest, i really want to know who fake their death all this time. I don’t think Daehyun is one of them. He got poisoned right in front of my eyes. It’s either Sehun or Minho. Minho could be it but Sehun, i saw him in that room, waving his hand, begging for help from us. From me. 

I saw it. I saw Sehun. He was on fire. Burnt to crisp. I swear to god, i really want to kill myself for letting my brother go. I feel so guilty for keeping a secret from you . I feel guilty that i lied to her. I kept a lot of secrets from her. And mostly, it was all about Sehun. I feel terrible for not telling her that Sehun loves her back then. He was so determined to be hers and asked for my help but no, i never did help him. 

I am such a jerk to lovable boy like him. I am a ty friend. 

I heaved a sigh and walked to the others. Well, thanks for Hyunseong and Tao who had been encouraging me from time to time but i guess this wouldn’t last long. I want my you back before i actually face my death. I just want to tell her that i love her so much before i die. 

I observed them. All of them seemed nervous and sick except for Hyunseong. He really remind me of you . Determined. But i have the urge to suspect him as well. I still remember that day when he came back from the toilet. He got a lot of blood stain on his clothes. Did he killed people or buried the dead body somewhere without us knowing? 

Shim Hyunseong, who are you?

 

(Author’s POV)


The six of them entered the museum. It was dark and smelled like dead bodies. The door behind them slammed shut. The noise echoed around. Donghae who was the last person to enter, jumped in surprised. “Curse you,” he cursed and kicked the door in anger and embarrassment. 

You don’t have to kick the door, Donghae ssi..
It’s my job to lock you down anyways.

 

Kris clenched his fist. He’s back then i am back too, motherer.. He thought. Hyunseong held Danee’s hand because she was trembling so bad. Tao on the other hand, stood behind Kris. He was scared but he doesn’t want to show that he was scared. Obviously. 


Now you guys are late by 1 minutes and 40 seconds
I have punishments for you
Everyone go to the Cinema Room
Follow the joker in front of you


“J-joker?” Tao repeated. He swallowed hard and tucked on Kris’s sleeves. “Joker is literally the second thing i am scared after psychopath killers!” Danee held on Hyunseong’s hand tighter. “Nah. Dont worry..” Donghae looked at the joker. Something tensed up inside him. A sudden lump existed in his throat. “... Yet.” 

The six of them followed the joker in front of them. Everyone walked like 2 meters away from the joker because he was holding a dagger on his right hand. Even his clothes were filled with blood stain. 

As they walked deeper inside the museum, they passed bu a lot of dead bodies and organs. The organs looked new and blood still trickled down from it. No wonder the smell was bad. Not to mention that they passed a lot of jokers and clowns. Some of them were moving and some weren’t. 

After few minutes of walking, they arrived in front of the destination. The joker gestured them to get inside. Hyunseong went in first followed by Danee because she was holding onto his hand. Tao , Kris, Donghae and Seungri followed later on. Right after Seungri entered the room, the joker locked the door from the outside. 

The adolescents sat at the third row since the other sits were packed with headless bodies and some of living clowns. Dani and Tao were really scared since both of them hate jokers and clowns. They were actually really fine with headless bodies. 


Now your punishment will be..
Watching someone else’s death. 
It was such a coincidence you arrived a minute late.
If you were late for few more seconds
2 people will die in front of you eyes right now..


The screen light up and they could see something moving. Danee gasped. “It’s... It’s Minwoo oppa,” she pointed at the screen. She was right. It was Minwoo. 

He was sitting on a wooden chair and his hands and legs were tied to the chair using chains. He was sweating so bad that his clothes were soaked. “Please.. Let me go... I can find you noona for you. I know where she is!” he half shouted and a silhouette stabbed his right shoulder with a dagger about 9 inches long. Minwoo cried in pain as blood trickled down from the wound. 

The light in Minwoo’s room and the silhouette was actually a tall boy wearing a white mask. His hair was red and he wore everything black. They assumed that the man was the killer. 

“Please! Who are you? I can help you! Are you one of the Hwang-” he stabbed another dagger on his other shoulder. The killer pulled Minwoo by his hair and placed the knife at his throat. 

“.. Yes, i am indeed from there. Hwangsaeg is my home. I have lots of memories there...” 

And by that he slit opened Minwoo’s throat. Blood splashed everywhere and covered his own clothes. He let out incoherent sound before slowly became quiet and died. 


Ahh... I recorded it myself. 
What do you think? 
Should i be a director? 


The killer laughed. Kris clenched his teeth. Aish this bastard.. He said to himself. Everyone began to whisper to each other when they realized the clowns started standing up from the seats. 

Now... Let the game begins. 


The room slowly was filled with blue smoke and the next thing everyone knew, it was pitch black. 

 

 

 

To Be Continued

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: hai. been so long. first of all, Raya is around the corner so Selamat Hari Raya. Raya tu raya gak, siapa SPM tu.. trial nak dekat dh bro. anyways, hey and sorry. the story is really coming to an end. just few more chapters. i was thinking to make a spin-off or some sorts but realized i am such a lazy poo so nevermind. i'll make a new story instead. i am quite sad as i recently changed the plot for my old story, The Red Rose's Tears and lots people complain. its my fault but still, heart-rending. 

 

i'll update one more by tomorrow... at the end of tomorrow because.. i only start typing at midnight. hehehe thanks for reading. lots of love!! 

 

( EXO MONSTER IS LIT SOMEONE PLEASEKILLMERIGHTNOW )