The story

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(A/N: finally first chapter. I forced myself to update no matter what and im using my tab right now so... sorry for the mistakes and some other s. I'll re-read it later. But for now please enjoy the first chapter. Thanks for reading and sorry again. Poster by Buttonsmaniac. Thanks a lot cutie!!.)

 

 

 

( you 's POV)

 

 

So, 2 weeks had passed. Everything slowly getting normal. Kris and I have been through a lot for the past 2 weeks. Well, at least we didnt see any dead bodies. It wasn't that bad. The quite tough situation was when we got to answer a lot of questions from the FBIs. A lot of people want to know what happened to both of us and why we're the only pair that survive. 

 

 

I had to live at my parent's for awhile now since I had to wait for my application of the new school. The school is not really that famous though but at least I can go to school and leave the house. Some moms were mad at me and jinxed me a lot but nah, I dont give a damn to it. Its not my fault that they dont want to find their own way out. I've tried my best and see, I survive.  

 

 

Those threats didn't scare me though. The thing that I'm worried right now is the killer. We didn't even get to know who's the mastermind behind this game. I get this feeling that this thing will start all over again. Or at least......

 

 

They'll continue it. The bloody game.

 

 

But isn't it weird? I mean, Hwangsaeg is going to be crush down and another school will be build. I heard it wont be perfectly crush down, they'll renovate it and changed most of it. Everything is just suspicious. Lucky for me that I have.... erm... Kris, my boyfriend? I can't believe all this time we had feelings toward each other. That's just unexpected. 

 

 

"Unnie, there's a letter for you."

 

I turned around and saw Rian, my younger twin entering the room with some envelopes in her hands. "I told you to knock first before you come in." I said in an annoyed voice. "But.. we're sharing room...." she said innocently. Did I tell you how much I hate her innocent face. "I don't care. I'm going toget my out of here sooner or later, so just bear with me for awhile."

 

 

Kim Rian, my younger twin. Yes, I have a twin but both of us are really, really different. By meaning different here is our personalities. She's really sweet and bubbly while me, I'm just normal and can be quite cruel sometimes. She likes romance and relaxing types of stories. Me, you all know it already. 

 

 

If base on our appearences, our face is quite the same but you still can easily tell us apart. I dyed my hair to light brown and she stayed black. I actually wear lens. My eyes are hazel brown but actually its black. Rian stayed black . So mostly I changed my style a lot. Its for the best.

 

 

Rian is smart but not assmart as me. Let's just say that I'm way better than her. I'm in the whole new level. Oh, I'm also a daddy's daughter. I'm closer to my dad and Rian is closer to my mom. There's also a rumour saying that Rian had a crush on Kris. But she took that back after knowing that Kris is actually with me.

 

 

"Well since you're smart and everything..... why wont you tell daddy that you wanted to live with Kris like you wrote in your diary?!" She instantly covered after she said that. 

 

I shot her a piercing look. I swear to god that I hate her. "You wrote that in your diary, you !!! I learnt a lot of things for the past 3 years. Don't--" "So tell me lil sis, are you smarter than me? Can you beat me?"

 

 

"Well..... that's..."

 

 

"For your information, I'm not the weak you anymore. Fine, you can know all my secrets but....

 

 

"...you wont have a chance to change the fact that I'm better." Right after I said that, I stormed out of 

"

 

 

 

 

I rang Kris' doorbell and waited for the door to be open. Not even 3 seconds, the door swung opened and a tall figure approached me. " you !!! You're here!!!" He cheered. I smiled and waved cutely to him. He walked closer to me and when he's about to hug me, Mrs. Wu came out and half-shouted, "Oh my goodddddd, you , you've grown a lot!!" She pushed kris away and hugged me instead,.

 

 

"It's been awhile. Kris must be really proud to have a pretty best friend like you." She pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. Ijust laughed sheepishly and mumbled a thank you to her. Ah, kris didnt tell her yet that we're dating.... I chuckled at my own thought. "Okay mom.... you can go now.... me and my pretty best friend need to study." He sounded so sarcastic when he said the phrase pretty best friend. Oh, how lovely. 

 

 

Out of the blue, he pulled me all the way upstairs to his room, leaving her mom in dazed at the front door. How childish. He pushed me inside and locked the door. 

 

"Don't give me that dirty look mister. I have something to tell you about our new school." He stayed with his blank face as he moved closer to me and pulled me by my waist. "Can't we talk later? It's still early." He said with a cute pout. His face few inches away from mine but I felt so close to him. "No." He heaved a sigh and let go of my waist.

 

"I want to spend more time with you but I have to go out with my dad and the others. If I have more time, I promise, we'll go out and play." I told him. We both took a seat on the bed and facedeach other. "What do you want to tell me again??" He looked at me rather nochalantly. 

 

 

I took out the files from my bag and handed it to Kris. "You see, Cheongdam High School, I searched about it. And I found a very important information." He raised his eyebrow askingly. Maybe because of the way I talk and also about the school. "This school is going to be rebuild and this school will be a hospital after this. All the elite students will be send to Yeongha high school which is our previous high school." I said. 

 

Kris tilted his head to the side. "You mean only the elite student will be send to Yeongha while the other will be send to somewhere else??" He asked a very obvious question. "Yep. They already signed a contract. See, I found this," I gave him the copy of the contract that I managed to find it online. "Complicated. Do you think we will be transfer to Yeongha also? Are you thinking this is oart if the killer's plan??" 

 

He looked at me as he put down the paper. I nodded. I took out some other papers and passed to him. "But that is just my guess. This might also be our second chance to start a better life in a new school." I plopped down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "If we stuck at Cheongdam, we have to go home and go back to school early in the morning. And you do know that I dont like to stay at that house...." I gnawed on my lips. 

 

 

Kris lay beside me and chuckled. "I know.you love being with me than your own family." He wrapped his arms around me. "And I know you hate living near your sister." I grinned, turning my body to him. "Thank you for bringing that up." I said sarcastically. "So you really want to go to Yeongha? ??"

 

 

"Delightfully!"