Clowns

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

 

 

----- Kris -----

 

 

Should I go and you or should I find someone else and abandoned him or her after I found them?

 

Kris thought as he walked around the museum silently, avoiding any noises. He made no sound at all. Not even a bit. That was one of his specialty; being as quiet as a mouse. Back in the days where Sehun was still around, they would always play hide and seek or just running around, chasing each other. Some times, when Kris cheat, he would skillfully being a ninja and escape from Sehun to go and find you.

 

For now, Kris didn’t see any clowns around. However, he kept on hearing low growls and people groaning here and there. There was even people screaming. He wasn’t so sure if it was only recorded or what, but it sound legit. It really scared him but at the moment, clowns were the only thing he was concerned about.

 

As he was wandering around, he saw a silhouette of someone from the corner of his eyes. His reflexes were so fast because in matter of seconds, he was already leaning against the wall, holding back his breathe. Carefully, he took a peep at the person. The curiosity inside him grew even more when he realized that he was not one of the joker. It was Tao.

 

“Huang Zi Tao,” he whispered, loud enough for the boy to hear. Tao flinched and turned around, searching for the owner of the voice who was calling him. “Psst, I am here,” he waved his hand. Tao smiled and sighed in relief when he saw that it was only Kris. “Oh, gege, you scared me..” he said walking toward the taller boy. “Sorry,” the latter said in a monotone.  

 

“Have you seen the jokers gege??” Tao asked as the two of them began to walk together aimlessly. Kris shook his head. “Well, I me too. However, I met Donghae earlier and he showed me the picture of the clown that he managed to snap in the midst of chaos.” Tao said. Kris looked at him in surprised. “Wait, don’t ing tell me that Donghae still has his phone.”

 

Tao’s forehead creased together in confusion. “Yeah and so does everyone else. Don’t you have yours? Even if you have one, it’s ing useless. The lines here . If there was even any line exists,” the younger crossed his arms across in chest in a sulking manner. “I lost mine ever since the second game. What the hell..” Kris bit his lower lip. How can he be so careless about things?

 

“Anyways,” Tao tried to change the topic. “Have you find or saw anyone? I had found Seyong earlier.” Tao told him. Again, Kris shook his head. “Why didn’t you partner up with him?” he asked curiously to the black haired boy. “Hm, I want to find Suzy. Honestly, I am kinda fond of that drama queen even though she clearly loves you.”

 

Kris felt somehow guilty towards Tao because he knew what was happening around. However, he can’t himself from being a y beast. It’s just his nature to be y without even trying. “But, since you only had eyes for you, I don’t really care. Thus, you’re my favorite gege,” he smiled brightly.

 

“Awh, thanks Tao. I’ll roger you if I find Suzy,”

 

 

 

 

----- Hyunseong ------

 

Meanwhile, this guy had already encountered 3 different clowns when he was searching for you and he swore to God, all of them were scary as , no excuses. The first one that he encountered was a girl, bloodshot red eyes and ripped my mouth. The second one was also a girl who dragged heads around.

 

However, the third one looked extra different. After he met the third one, the other two immediately gone from his memory box. The third one was a tall boy with black hair with red highlights. His mask was more like the phantom of the opera instead of some ugly clown face. He was wearing a nice white tuxedo with black shirt but there were splashes of blood on it. He also carried an axe on his shoulder.

 

Hyunseong was very, very lucky because none of the clowns notice his presence. This was scarier than running man if he had to admit. If the clowns were wearing bells, he wouldn’t mind because atleast he had the seconds to run whenever he hears it but with no bells on them, they could sneak on him anytime. 

 

 

Lee Seunghyun, Out!

His chosen partner; Kim Seyong, Out!

 

 

Hyunseong fell on his knees. That really made his heart halted into a stop. If this things happens for more than 10 times, he was pretty sure he was dead already. He stood back up and pat the dust off from his jeans. you, where the hell are you..

 

He took out the map of the place that he had found earlier and scanned through it. Scary place, eh? He kept on repeating that at the back of his head. he squinted his eyes and tried to read the map carefully. The map was ancient. It was already yellow and some of the words had already vanished. His eyes were fixed at the puppet room and the toilet. His guts saying that she could be in one of that rooms.

 

“Well, here goes nothing,”

 

 

 

 

------ Dong hae --------

 

 

 

He carefully walked passed Seungho’s room and yawned. “Aish, I know I’m not going to live longer than that murderer’s . Let’s face each other already, Mr. Killer.” he said loudly and it echoed throughout the void. For some reasons, his guts saying that his partner is Sohee and Seungho’s partner was Danee. He had no intention to help anyone but himself.

 

“Maybe I can help you kill someone, Mr. Killer. I’m really up for some actions right now,”

 

 

Hmm, what do you have in mind Lee Donghae?

I really want you to be one of my minions.

And 3 of my best clowns had saw you already

I think it’s my time to shine now.

 

 

 

----- Kris ------

 

 

(Kris’s POV))

 

 

I saw Seyong’s dead body in one of the glass shelves. These clowns sure did a hella fast and neat job. I’ve been walking around forever now but still no sight of you nor anyone that I want to meet. It would be really nice to have her in my arms again. I really miss her.

 

I gout from the mask room and headed to the sword room. Honestly, this is the biggest museum I had ever been in my life. It has lots of rooms but everything was stuffed with human organs and lots, lots and lots of blood splashes everywhere.

 

The sword room was a bit more gloomy than the others. I kinda guess that you must be in one of the scariest place in the building. I don’t know I just have great feelings about it. I mean if I would like to hide someone, of course I’ll be hiding the person at some place that no one bears to go inside, right?

 

The door was somehow stuck so I had to give a very powerful push using my shoulder and, to my surprise, the door fell with a loud thud that echoed throughout the room. I swallowed hard when I looked up from the ground. Sweats began to drip from my forehead.

 

In front, there was a smirking clown standing proudly with a suspicious looking weapon in his hand.

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

A/N: finally i had finished my SPM. Hye guys. i'm back and i am actively around the internet once again ahahah do wait for more update because i will update more frequently now. thank you for those who still stay! and yes, this is to celebrate my already graduated high school story! Do give some support for IKON too!! ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1200259/explicit-confession-angst-romance-hanbin-bobby-ikon