Hide and Seek

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147
Now, everyone is here right??
First, I want you guys to separate into 2 groups,
Kris, Hyunseong, Tao, Donghae, Danee and Seungri will be in one group.
you , Minwoo, Suzy, Sohee, Seungho and Seyong will be in the second group.
Now, we're going to play a different game.
I want the second team to go to the museum first.
there you'll find your mission cards.
And for the first team, you'll stay here until tomorrow at 4 p.m,
then you will go to the museum.
WARNING: whoever break the rule will be eliminate in just a blink of an eye.
i'm serious.
 
Kris gulped and looked at you. "you , are you sure you'll be alright?" he asked, worried. she gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry about me gege.." she caressed his cheeks lovingly. "We'll meet there. Nothing will happen to me." she said, encouraging him. He heaved a sigh/ "If you say so..."
 
Hyunseong paced back and forth. what will happen next? what game are they going to play? what will happen to you ? you  !  He quickly got on to his feet and ran away. He ran at the speed of light. He felt as if he is responsible if something happen to you . for the sake of the oblivious lovebird's partner, he's risking his own life for this.
 
Everyone tried to sear for Hyunseong but of course, failed. He hid. He doesn't want anyone else to see the real you . Sounds selish but it's for the girl's own safety.
 
Secretly, he entered the room where you  supposed to be. The room was dark. "you ?" he called out but no answer. Hyunseong searched for the light switch and lucky him, he found it. A soft gasp escaped from his lips.
 
She's gone.
 
The only thing that left was an envelope. He bent down and picked it up. He blew off the dust and took out the letter. He read it.
 
If you receive this letter Hyunseong, thank god. Hyunseong, I know who's the killer. And oppa, please keep your eyes fixed on Kris. He is in great danger. For now, i'm back in the game. For the next game, you'll search for a partner, your partner, in 4 hours. You have-no, MUST, find me. Find me before Kris does. If he find me first, both of us will die. The killer told me. Don't worry i'll be at the scariest part of the building. Find me there. Remember, keep this as a secret or else, you might get kill as well.
 
Instead of her signature or such at the bottom of the letter, 4 drops of blood were there. He cringed at the thought of the killer cut her just to get those blood. you  must had suffered a lot. He heaved a sigh. He needs to fight for her. He almost lost his life once but if he really lose it this time, he swore he will never regret even an ounce of it.
 
Because you  saved his life that time. He owe her a big time.
 
 
-
 
 
Hyunseong came back to the gathering hall and noticed that the second team had left the scene. Kris was sitting beside Tao. He saw that he was crying. He clicked his tongue. what a cry-baby that kid.. he thought. still, a smile creeped on his face. what a loving boyfriend yet dumb in some important occasions. He jogged towards the boys.
 
"What happened?" Hyunseong asked the casually but it was actually to Tao since, heck, Kris wouldn't even bother to answer the stupid question. "When the second team left the building, a letter fell from the ceiling." Tao called Danee to give the letter to Hyunseong. "Hyung, our move is being watch. how do we supposed to beat him if he watch us 24/7?"
 
Hohohooo
New genius, aye?
Are you replacing you , Tao??
 
Hyunseong snickered. "Don't worry Tao. Everything will end soon. Really soon. trust me." He took the letter from Danee and read it.
 
 
Ahh, so First Tea, you guys are the Searching team. Yes, this will be just like the Running Man show. Your game is; you have to search for the second member. one each. who couldn't find them within 4 hours, the person from the Searching team and the person from the Hiding team that doesn't have a partner will die. Tomorrow, you'll go to the museum at 3.40. The game starts at 4 p.,m
 
 
"Where did you go anyway?" Donghae asked. Hyunseong tried to act as calm as possible. "Toilet. Do I have to ask for your permission to take a dump?" he rolled his eyes. Kris wiped his tears hastily and observed Hyunseong secretly.. He noticed something unusual on Hyunseong. He saw the boy's palm, jeans and parts of his clothes were stained by blood.
 
Seungri joined in the conversation. "Donghae, do you still have your guns?" he asked. Donghae shook his head. "The killer stole it. shhesh, even the weapons we got previously he took it away. He really want us to be dead, is it?" "Oppa, please! Don't say something like that!" Danee shouted at him. "IT's the ing fact! Accept the goddam facts already!" he shouted back to the girl.
 
she cringed at his loud voice. "Hey, hey.. quit it." Tao pulled the girl away from Donghae. "We shouldn't fight each other. well, I kind think that the killer is one of us and he wants to see us break apart but that's not the main thing here." Kris glared at Tao. "Tao, don't act smart. I don't like it." he said/ Tao shook his head. "I'm not. i'm just guessing."
 
Hyunseong suddenly had a brilliant idea. "Let's say whatever is inside our head. maybe that would help."
 
I hope you guess it right..
I love it when you guys guess it wrong though. hahaha...
 
 
                                                                                              To be continue
 
 
 
 
P.S: hello!!! i am back! i type really slow nowadays and i am super sorry but here's an update!! is there anyone who still read this crap? hehehe i need some favour tho... i need someone who can make poster for this story and also my upcoming stories that i am thinking to publish. i am also joining a competition... but still dont have any idea what to write. will u guys anticipate for it? it's a worldwide competition and yeah. school holidays are herrree!! siapa nak hang out ?? hahah jk..
 
i'll try update tomorrow as well!! thankiesh! i love you! and brofist mueheheheh