Heartbreak

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

The third round ended pretty bad. Only 3 people survived the round and all three of them were covered with blood and badly injured. Suzy got a very large cut on her cheek, Seungho lost a finger and Seyong broke his left arm. Seungho said he was the first one to finish th round but he caught up with P.O and ended up hlping the guy. He lost a finger and his friend becaus he broke the rule.

 

Hyunseong as still eyeing you and Kris. He gritted his teeth in anger. Who is this satan that made up all of this nonsense crap? Minho? Daehyun? Are they even alive? Are they the people behind this madness?

 
 

He just sit back and tried to listen Kris and the impostor's, conversation. Maybe Kris can ATLEAST suspect her even a tad by now.

 
 

"you, promise me you wont ever leave me." he held the girl's hand. She smiled and patted his hand with he other had. "Gege, this is hell we're talking about. I can promise nothing." his face dropped. "But, I'll try," she added after noticing it.

 
 

Something inside Kris wanted to scream and cr. The you that he knows will never EVER say somthing heartbreakingly straightforward. Eventhough she knows its a lie, she will say it. But, obviously not this time. He held back his tears. He felt as if something was missing but he couldnt guess what is it? "Why try? Why cant you just say that you'll be here for me? Dont you love me. . . anymore?" he choked on his own words. He hastily wiped his tears away.

 
 

you was shocked to see him crying. "Gege, this is reality we're talking about. We're not in fairytales nor fanfics." she said, rather annoyed. her voice sounded empty and cold to his ears. He bit his lower lip. Oh you dont know how bitter that short statment was.

 
 

Oh~ looks like the girl had crushed her boyfriend's dreams
Wake up Mr. Wu.
This is reality.
You're not one of the Disney's Princes.

 
 

"Cant you just fake it? Lie to me that you'll stay by my side?" he asked but it sounded more like a plead. He was desperate. He was holding onto the girl's petite hand tightly. She shook her head and yanked her hand away. That made Kris' heart broke to pieces. He cant believe she just did that.

 
 

All this time, he had tried his best to keep this relationship going on, this was her feedback. Didnt she remember what she said back then after they had their first intimate moment? Was that a lie?

 
 
 

<>

 
 

"Ge, you know, we have to go back-" "Shh... cant I enjoy this sweet 10 minutes after with my girlfriend?" he tucked her hair behind her ear, exposing the blushing cheeks of hers. "Cheesy," she snuggled him closer. He just giggled and caressed her back. "You know, I cant believe you thought of this, you. I mean, shut me up with a kiss and lead us straight to this."

 
 

She pouted and bit his shoulder playfully. He acted as if it affected him. "I want to prove it to you. I love you. Why cant you believe me?" her eyes began to tear up again but he didnt saw it since her face was against his neck. "I'm sorry for doubting your love. I promise I wont next time." he said and pushed her back slowly so he can see her face.

 
 

She bursted into tears. "I love you, you. Forever and always. Will you stay by my side? Forever if possible?" she chuckled. "Mr. Wu, ar you proposing the daughter of-" he shushed her with a long loving kiss. "So? If you're pregnant, the baby in that womb is mine. We're not using any protection, remember?" That statement made you junped onto her feet. "Ya! You! I... I cant... I love you but... I'm too-"

 
 

Kris pulled her and she fell on top of him. Hr just smiled to the girl who was currently losing her head. "You said it yourself. I am proposing you, Kim you. Will you be my wife? I'll give you the ring later." he said. Without him noticing, his cheeks were flushed red in embarrassment. you 's were widned in shock. "Are you..."

 
 

"I love you. More than anything, okay? Be... dragon's master." he said but his eyes were else where. He was really embarrassed because he kept his feelings sealed in a box that he thrown into Han River for 3 solid years now abd finally, in this havoc situation, he can finally confessed. Her gaze softened and she smiled.

 
 

"Eventhough we dont know what will happen next, I want to be your Mrs. Wu. I dont care if you think this is a lie. I will always stay by your side. Even if the satan is waiting for us at the gate of hell."

 
 

"you,"

 
 

"Listen Wufan, we're not gonna live long but I promise you ith everything I have," she leaned closer and kissed him tenderly. "I want to enjoy being your wife even if its for few minutes."

 
 

"Urm, so, can we have another around?"

 
 

"Sure but make it quick." she chuckled.

 
 

<>

 
 
 

Instead of feeling turn on by the vivid memory of his, he felt pain instead. Where did all the promises go? Marriage? Wife? he took a glance at his girl. She had no regrets not apologetic look on her face after what happened. There was nothing but annoyance and anger.

 
 

He swore if he can shoot himself that time, he had already aim the gun at his heart and pulled the trigger with no hesitation but then he rmember what Hyunseong said.

 
 

"Look, everything happens for a reason. Kepp this in mind; you loves you too damn much. Dont you ever leave her."

 
 
 

to be continued.

 

 

 

A/N: heeyyyy guysss!! this is like my fave chapter and i save it for last. tbh i hv no more secrets abt this story. i am so disappointed that no one comment like it use to though. do you guys hate this story? its not good enough comparing to others right? im sorry. i told you i at writing. i will try and finish this tho. and work on a better story. i really hope i have active readers. comment guys. and i updated my blog. you guys can check it out. its somehow a teaser for my next story. i try to update frequently if i can. and finish this for you guys.

i've been rlly down lately. not that i want u guys to know but please forgive me. oh and for those who wants to know; i am from malaysia and i just finished my pt3 exam this year and suppose to take my result on monday. but i wont be taking it cuz im on vacation hehehe.

sorry if this story and thank you for reading.,