Exploring Yeongha

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

 

(you's POV)

 

 

I held Kris' hand as we walked around the garden. They remake and planted all the trees again. Apparently, it has become pretty again. "Remember when this place become a cemetery??" I asked him. He looked at me with his brown beautiful eyes. "Of course. Really brutal. It still gives me the chills." he said, tightening his grip on my hand. I smiled. He always tries to make me feel as comfortable as possible. How can't I fall in love with him?

 

"hey you," he called. I let out a soft hum without even looking at him. This one pretty butterfly caught my attention. "I heard one of the teachers' conversation at the hallway earlier. . . Ms. Long said that we, the elite students, might be going on a trip--or was it a camp-- whatever. But the destination is the City Of Thead." I gasped when I hear that name. The butterfly wasn't interesting anymore. "Jinjja? THE City of Thead?" I questioned him again. 

 

Kris nodded.

 

"But that city is haunted. I mean, that's what the people said but its been like 30 years since people ever went inside there." I said. I sounded so excited like a kid who just received their favourite toy. He let out a low chuckle."Yes, I know baby." he pulled me closer so he can now wrapped his long arm around my body. "But it's can be quite fun. Maybe they have a reason why we all are going there?" he shrugged coolly. 

 

 

"You mean 'investigating the death is fun' right? Gosh, I want to!" I said almost shouted. His expression changed sour. "So you want to be that oh-so-called Sherlock Holmes and investigate?" he said, sarcastically. 

 

I hit his chest lightly. "Hey, it hurt my pride." I joked. He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Sorry. But, hey, you're lucky. I'll join in if you're going. I don't want anyone to lay even ONE finger on my girlfriend." he said and kissed my cheeks, making it turned into bright red. I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness. "Pfft. . . I can take care of myself." I mumbled. 

 

"Oh really? Nope. I'm going with you. This dragon needs its master." he said. I stuck out my tongue and ran away. He chased and in just a blink of an eye, he caught me. He pushed me to the wall and let his face be as close as possible with mine but didn't touch. "Don't leave me, arrasso?" he said but it sounded like a order instead. 

 

I smiled. "I won't." I told him. He moved closer and kissed my lips. Even though it was just a short, quick kiss, the effect was quite big. "Ge, what do you think will happen if we didn't follow the rules?" I asked, out of the sudden. He backed away and pulled me to class. "I don't know. But I bet they won't be any killing." he said.

 

-

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

it's been few days now and none of the students break the rules yet. The important thing here is; none of them act suspicious and did anything suspicious things yet. Well, apparently everything is just normal like this days where Myungsoo will put on some stupid pranks on people. 

 

It was raining that day, from morning till now-evening. Kris and you will always secretly hold each others' hand in the class under the table while their new friend, Hyunseong (who sits at the back) witnessed every single action that they did together. At first, he was quite amazed and touched but later, he got so annoyed that he felt like throwing the lovebirds off the building. 

 

"So, I bet some of you already heard about the rumors." Dahae, the teacher, started after a quite long pause. "Yeongha will do a trip, aniyo, a camp actually, to the City of Thead." you clapped her hands excitedly like a little girl. She'll be the first one to raise her hand if they had to. "We, the teachers, have been voting and discussing who should go to this camp." 

 

Himchan raised his hand. As usual wanted to ask a question. "But for what? Isn't that place is haunted?" everyone began to whisper and talk with each other. "Listen, guys!! The reason for us to go is we're going tks investigate. If we manage to get the clues, we'll get a very expensive prize and thus, each one of you who join will have a title. Everyone will know you later." 

  you looked at Kris. Her eyes twinkled in excitement. He, who sensed the excited girl's feelings, quickly shook his head. "I'm not sure about this you. It doesn't sound. . . Like a good idea." she laughed loudly, ignoring the looks that the people were giving her. "Come on Kristina. Its not like we're going to die. We cheated death or whatever it calls. But come on, this going to be fun." she nudged his waist using her elbow. He winced in pain. "ha-ha. You'll deal with it if anything happen." he said. 

 

"We already picked 36 students that we think are the best and capable of doing these stuffs. 12 are from our class, 4 from the second class and one from the third class. 9 students from 4-1, 9 from 4-2, 1 from 4-3 and 3 teachers will be following us."she told us. They all nodded, showing that hey understood the teacher well.

 

"Ja. . . Now the lucky 12 are Hyunseong, Tao, Jia, Seungho, Kris, Himchan, you, Chunji, Suzy, Tiffany, Eunhyuk and Jinwoon. And from the other classes: Seungri, Jaehyo, P.O, Ukwon, Jinyoung, Minah, Baro, Jieun, Donghae, Minzy, Luna, Sohee, Changjo, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Uee, Xiumin, Hyorin, Boram, Ricky, Soyou, Dani, Hyunwoo and Seyong."

 

Some of the selected students groaned in frustration. Well, atlas one of the was pretty excited. "This is my opportunity to show you guys how great I am!!" she said proudly to herself. Kris just rolled his eyes to her childish behaviour. "We'll see about that." 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

So here's a quick short update from me. Gosh I made this chapter like early of this year XD I began to hate numbers people but hey, we need numbers in our daily life. So if I can manage to type in another chapter by tomorrow I'll update again. What do you think?

 

Oh, and right now, I'm just going to focus to the killers. They might be less action but more clues and more scenes of important people. Keep ur head up readers. 

 

Lastly, comment and upvote if u can. I would be grateful if you guys did. And hey silence readers, come here and talk!! -3-+

 

And have a beautiful day!!! '-')/*v* 

 

(Im thinking of changing the poster and background. Do u guys want to make a poster for me maybe??)