Who Are You

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

Notes: yeay.. hi!! I AM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS FOR SO LONG I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT I WROTE BACK THEN LMAO. my style of writing may changed a little bit... oh now everyone can drop the guess for the killer. it's going to be the end. .. soon.. 

 

 

 

(Author’s POV)

 

 

The clown was standing in front of Kris with such smile that sent chill down his spines. He gulped hard. The clown had bright red hair that was neatly gel to the side and his mask cover half of his face. From his body, he could tell he was handsome. His shoulder was broad and he was almost as tall as he was.

 

“Hello, old friend,” he greeted. Kris was having a dilemma. The voice sounded so familiar to his ear. Instinctively, Kris took a step back. “Who are you?” he managed to spit that out confidently even though deep inside him, he was ting blood because he was scared. Of course, who wouldn’t be scared if a person carrying a huge scythe in his hand.

 

When the clown stepped out from the shadow, Kris realized that he had a cape on which was totally different from the other clowns who wore shabby clothes. This one looked very neat and high class. “Kris, Kris Kris… how dare you forget me..” he clicked his tongue and shook his head. “I am number two. In everything. From life. To school. Even to death. Don’t you think so, best friend?”

 

And that clicked Kris’ memory. No wonder he wall tall and leaned. He was no other than.. Oh Sehun.. Kris’s body tensed and he glared at him. “I thought you were dead. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ING DEAD!” he screamed on top of his lungs. The anger was taking over him. He was on fire. The boy chuckled and and dragged his scythe, circling around Kris. “Do you think I would die without saying goodbye? Oh Kris.. such a stupid boyfriend.”

 

Out of the blue, he swung the scythe and it almost cut off Kris’s head but the boy managed to duck. “You planned all of this didn’t you? How ed up are you?” Kris said, teeth gritted against each other. The boy laughed evilly and then turned his head to Kris. His head tilted slight as a very obvious smirked drawn across his face. Kris saw that he got stitched at the end of his lips. That made him cringed in fear but he cant chicken out now. It’s just Sehun..

 

“i wont leave you alone Kris. I love her too much and much much more than you do..” he chortled like a psychopath. “You want to marry her? I ed her first..” that made Kris’s heart ached and without hesitating, he charged towards him. He managed to grabbed his neck but the boy used his scythe and hit the back of Kris head.

 

He dropped on the floor, crying in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------- Hyungseong ---------------------

 

 

 

Hyunseong found the room to the puppet room. The area was very dark. He can barely see a thing around there. Just when he was about to reach for the doorknob, he heard footsteps as if someone was running. When he turned around, no one was there. “ this ,” he cussed as he reached for the doorknob. When he pushed the doorknob down, a force pulled him and threw him on the floor, laughing.

 

The poor boy groaned in pain. He opened his eyes and saw a very tall boy kneeling beside him. He was wearing an eye mask and his mouth were stitched together. That was until he began to speak. “Hai there,” he waved his hand. Hyunseong could see his hands were also filled with stitches. It erked him in the most disgusting way ever.

 

When Hyunseong tried to stand up, the clown back away and stood up as well. He was wearing a white turtle neck and was wearing a suit outside. .. I bet that one is more expensive than my life. Hyunseong thought. He don’t know what to do so he just went in and tried to kill the clown. As far as he sees, he doesnt own any weapon.

 

Since Hyunseong was quite expert in using both of his hands, he doesnt mind. The first attack went to Hyunseong. He gave him a hard punch against the clown face. Instead of receiving a loud cry of pain, the clown guffawed instead. He turned back to look at Hyunseong. Few stitches were already opened and he was bleeding so badly.

 

“Don’t you know who I am Hyunseong?”

 

He asked, chuckling as he walked closer to the shorter boy. Hyunseong didn’t back away. He was confident he can kill him. The next thing he knew, the clown was already right in front of his face and he could smell the stinky breath. He smelled dead. Is he a ing zombie?! 

 

“I am Minho, Hyunseong ya. The famous Minho…” he whispered like a lunatic infront of Hyunseong’s face. For some reasons, he backed away. He felt threatened. “Aren’t you supposed to be dead?” he said, rather than a question, it sounded like a statement. Minho laughed again. He really sounded like a joker at that moment. “There are still few number of people who are still alive Hyunseong ya…hehehehe,” Minho slowly took out something from his sleeves and when he saw it, it was a dagger.

 

“Luna.. Changjo who lost his brother Byunghun… there are lot more… and of course, our leader…” he smirked and aimed the dagger at Hyunseong. Hyunseong could feel the cold ran down his spine. Unfortunately, he cant give up now. It would be useless. All of his hard work and efforts. “Who is your leader?”

 

Without even bother to reply, Minho charged towards Hyunseong and tried to stabbed him but the man managed to block using his hand, resulting a long cut was made on his left arm. Hyunseong made a bold move and gave a hard kick against Minho chest and the boy fell on the floor, dagger fell out from his grip.

 

Hyunseong sprinted towards the dagger and grabbed it before Minho does. He could feel that the boy was running towards him and he made sure he ran into the dagger. And he did it.

 

But he was laughing.. or crying.. he wasn’t sure.

 

“This isnt about us Hyunseong ah…” he began to sob. “We’re just the cameos….”

 

 

 

To be continued.