God loves her

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(you's POV)

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Kris and the others were discussing few meters away from me. Without even hesitating, I sat down and groaned in pain. Hell, my lower abdomen hurt so badly. I touched my stomach and feel something wrapped around it. I looked down and saw a very big blood stain at my t-shirt.

I got shot.

I pinched myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Omg, I'm alive. Usually if someone loss this much blood they might be in a very long coma and might die. But look, I'm alive. I looked at them. None of them realized that I had woke up. Stuggling, I stood up and tried to balance myself. This going to be quite hard for me.

"you!!" Kris yelled as he ran and hugged me tightly. I could barely breathe because of his oh-so-loving-hug. "you, you know how worried I am?! Please, please, please dont leave me again like that." he said as he nuzzled his face at my neck like a cat. I patted his back weakly and smiled. "I wont. I promise but. . . Let me go. You might kill me." I chuckled.

Everyone hugged me and told me that they were worried also. Hyunseong told me that Kris told him what happened back then in Hwangsaeg. I sighed. He shouldnt tell anyone about it since what if one of then manage to escape and tell the netizens the true story? It would be another havoc.

I was also told that Jeongmin and Donghae saved me from dying. Jeongmin and Donghae are both med students. Donghae is also a gun expert which woke up my curiousity. Jeongmin told me that the bullet didnt went that deep and it didnt hit any of my important organs. That's a relief. But I loss quite a lot of blood which worries me. Ah, and Donghae said the killer used a brand new sniper since the bullet looked slightly different from the other sniper's bullets that he knows. If I got shot twice, I might be dead by now.

I understood them so well why they are worried about me. I am worried about me too. I mean, if I die, who will take care of Kris? How am I suppose to fulfill my revenge on that bastard? Everyone will be dead too. 

/Ah. . you is awake now.
Good, I've been waiting for this./

The killer said using the loudspeaker as usual. That Lucifer's voice. I took a glance at Kris. He sure does looked pissed right now. 

/Since one of my main characters is injured,
I want to play something light.
I really want to improve my killing skills.
So, i'll just catch anyone of you and kill.
I'll leave a clue everytime I kill someone. 
But it's still up to me.
I wont leave that much clues. 
Bye bye./

I heaved a sigh. We have to sacrify a lot of lives just to kill one person. So, what should I feel now? I feel so happy because I'm going to catch that bastard and on the same time I feel so guilty too. My friends are going to hell because of me. I guess, I should just take only the good ones with me.

Beside, this is a war. Only the strong ones survive.
 

-
 

We all gathered in a circle and sat there in silence. No one talks. I guess everyone is afraid of death. Well, I'm seeking a revenge. Death is my shadow. I cant run away from it. I'll make sure I catch him once this game is over. Once everyone is dead.

"For now, we have to go with the killer's way. We really need clues so everyone, please cooperate with us. One life could save another's life." I said loudly. The other students looked at me. Some of them were glaring but I wouldnt care less since my intention is only on that bastard now. My humanity will disappear bit by bit starting from now.

Himchan cleared his throat. "So you're saying that our lives are not important anymore? As if its just rubbish?" he asked. Some students began to whisper to each other. My stomach hurt when I tried to move. Damn you wound. "I only need few lives. Hey, you might get free passes to heaven because you save someones life." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

Kris held my hand and caressed it, hinting that I should calm down but I yanked my hand free and hurt my stomach. Aish. "I am not calming down Kris." I hissed at him. He sighed and nodded weakly. "Dont be too harsh." he mouthed.

"One's life is important. Our lives are important." he said. I sent him a murderous glare but he ignored it and continued, "And from my point of view, you want to use our lives so you can survive with your arrogant boyfriend. Isnt it obvious that the killer's target is JUST you, our dearest main character?" he said, crossing his arms. I stood up and walked towards him. My stomach screamed in pain but I ignored it.

In just a blink of an eye, I took out my gun and pressed it against his forehead. "So you're saying I only want to survive alone with him? I'm helping all of you peasants to get the hell out of here. Even just few, isnt that more than enough?! I'm a human too. Not a catwoman." I said coldly to him. He was a bit taken back by my words but he wouldnt back down. "Are-"

I pulled the hammer down and pressed it harder against his forehead. "One more word I swear you wish you have a brain Kim Himchan." I threatened him. His eyes were shut and nodded. I kept my gun back in my jeans.

/Hurmmm. . . you changed.
Let's see who kill who now.
Should I provide bullets?/

I stared at them from afar. Will they think I'm the killer now or still the victim? What if they kill me? Nah, I bet one of the killer's assisstant will kill them first. Like he said, I am the main character here. I shook all of those thoughts away and focused on the game again.

Jia and the gang (Jaehyo, Jinyoung, Minah, Baro and Luna) are dead followed by individual death; Hyunwoo, Uee, Minseok and supposed to be Himchan but he cheated his death and the bullet hit me instead. When I was unconcious, Soyou died. So, I'm guessing the order of the death is boy, girl, boy, girl following the arrangment of the group that completed first. That could be true.

"Who'll die next? You have any idea?" Hyunseong asked me as he took a seat beside me. I shrugged. "No one in mind for now." I said and pouted. He chuckled. "You know when you put the gun at Himchan's head, you looked so cool." he praised. I could feel that my cheeks became warm.

"That's the real me I guess. Ha ha, I was just irritated by that bas- I mean, Himchan." I seriously feel like screaming. I've never swear like this before. Hyunseong patted my head and smiled like an angel.

"Let's do as planned, okay?"
 

To be continued.

A/N: everyone i really like Himchan. Please dont misunderstood me okay? Oh, and who is up for some Donghae moments and Kris jealousy moments? I miss cheesy dragon. Heheh and do you think my Kyungsoo story is interesting xD

Leave some comments below and thanks for subscribing. Love all of you subbies!!