5

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

you <\you> POV)

 

"Congratulation you two!!!"

 

The confetti fell out fron the confetti gun that my dad was holding. I giggled."Nae. Gomawo daddy." I hugged him and held Kris' hand afterward. I bet he was smiling from ear to ear right now. "Be a good kid and chabge the world, nae? If you need us... Just give us a call and we will be there ASAP." my mom kissed my cheeks as she my back.

 

"And for you mister..." my dad stared at Kris as if he's going to eat him. "... Make sure you take care of my daughter properly." he patted Kris' shoulder with a wide grin of his. Dad sure loves to tease people. "Nae Abeonim. Don't worry about you. I'll take care of her with my own life if I have too." he said firmly and secretly winked at me, making me feel all flustered in the inside. I swore that my cheeks were bright red that time. "Anyway, where's Rian??" I asked. "She went out to visit her friend. Ignore her."

 

I glared at Kris for saying that. "Oh and you, can u call Rian and tell her to take her school uniform? You should take yours too." she patted my head with her warm, sweet smile. "Okay mom. See you soon!" I hugged tightly and kissed her cheeks before leaving. "Okay... Bye baby."

 

I step on Kris' foot and slapped his arm twice harder than I used to. "Ya!! Why the heck did you do that?! Didn't you saw my mom glared at you because of that? Kris!!!" I shouted in rage. I can't hold back my anger anymore.

 

"I'm sorry! Really! I didn't mean to!"he apologized. I tsked and pulled my luggage to the hall. " you!!!! you!!! Ya! I'm sorry!!!" I heard Kris yelled but i just ignored him. Seriously, he made it sounded as if I don't care about Rian. Yes, I don't really care about her but I dont want to make it obvious in front of my mom. I don't want my mom to hate me just because I dislike Rian. Oh lord, please don't make my mom hold a grudge on me.

 

-

 

"Welcome to Yeongha High School my dearest students. You all here are the elite and the first generation of Yeongha. I'm Sandara Park, your new homeroom teacher." the petite looking teacher said. She's really cute. Maybe because if her baby-face beauty. "Come, let me show you around." she smiled sweetly to us. She sure does looked nice.

 

As we all walked around, touring the school, Kris kept on pulling my sleeve but i didn't even bother to say anything. I just ignored him. Trying to play hard to get as much as possible. Until he lost his temper. He suddenly pulled me and I stumbled to him. "Ah.. Pabo, what are you doing?!" I scolded him. He did his innocent face. " you ah, mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae! I didn't mean to say like that in front of your mom. I know you must be really pissed off with me but please... Forgive me. Give me another chance. I promise you, no more silly acts."

 

 "Gotcha." I poked his cheek and continued walking away, following the other students. "What does that suppose to mean?!" he whined. "I fooled you, Pabo. I forgave you long time ago. Don't worry about that."

 

 

After all the walking and touring around, we entered our classroom. It's pretty big. 5-1. It's the suggest class for the seniors. I'm pretty proud about it somehow. But nah, it's the same feeling of being an elite student.

 

" you ah.. Look at that Tao kid."

 

Hyunseong surprised me from behind. I turned around and squinted my eyes at him; giving him a warning. "Sorry. I didn't mean it that way... But isn't he just... You know, he has that evil aura. I mean by judging his looks, he sure does looks evil. A killer." he said, spitting all of his inner thoughts. "Hey ahjussi... It's not polite to call people like that."

 

He laughed loudly. "Hahaha... Suuure. I'm just saying though." he ruffled my hair. As his younger friend, I just don't feel like scolding him or anything. I feel oddly comfortable with him.

 

Out of the blue, I saw Kris entering the class along with Suzy and Tao stood up, following them. " you Ahh!!" Tao waved hyperly. Aww~ he looked adorable. Why would Hyunseong made such a comment? Tao took a seat on Kris' place which was beside me, on my right. "Tao imnida! Hope we can be friends!" he said to me. His voice was unexpectedly higher than i thought. I smiled. "Sure. You're cute." i chuckled.

 

 I could see that Tao blushed. "Ehem, Tao ssi, you is really attracted to cute things. Be careful." Kris teased. Out of the sudden, Suzy held Kris' hand. Something was throbbing in my chest. What is it? "Oppa... Can we go recess together later?" she asked him cutely.

 

I rolled my eyes secretly. Woah, acting as if she is his girlfriend in front of his own girlfriend. Kris yanked his hand free. "Sorry. I have something else to do." he said rather coldly and sternly. I can't help myself but to smile. "With HER right?" She crossed her arms across her chest, face full with disgust. The boy shrugged. "Who else? I told you she's my girlfriend. Of course i want to spend every possible second with her." he ordered Tao to get off his seat.

 

He looked really pissed off. He does truly loves me. "Right you??" he nudged me using his elbow. I nodded with my now pinkish cheeks. He sure knows how to tease. I can hear a laugh being muffled. Hyunseong. "What does you has? She's nothing! I'm better!" she yelled and stomped away while pulling the poor Tao with her. " you! you ah!! See you!!" I laughed at the kid's action.

 

Firstly, Suzy is really something. I should be extra careful around her. And Tao, he really is adorable. "Stop laughing you. It's not funny. It's very irritating." he rested his head on the table and pouted. I nodded as I caressed his thigh. "Yes, yes. I'm sorry and I know. I heard a lot about ... Her. Suzy here. Suzy there. Suzy everywhere."

 

 

-

 

 

"Have you take your dorm number?" Hyunseong asked both of us. Kris and I nodded. "I got Minho's old dorm. 124." I told them. "You, Kris?" I looked at him, expecting he gets my old dorm. "221, your old dorm babe. You, hyung?" we both turned to Hyunseong. He showed his dorm number. "123. We lived beside each other buddy!!" he high-fived with each other. Woah, they're this close already?

 

"It's better to live nearer to each other because if something happens it's easier to solve." Kris said. "Yep. This place is not as safe as before." the other boy stated. "Yea but apparently the other students won't be as cautious as us since they know nothing." I said. As we were busy chatting with each other, an announcement was made.

 

 

Attention Yeongha students.

First, welcome to your new home.

Second, our rules here are very strict and if you disobey, You'll get very harsh punishments.

Third, all of your belongings and uniforms are in your dorm.

You can explore and look around for today.

The rules will be 'alive' by tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note: hey is there any peoplewho read this?? Im sorry for the late update guys. But this will continue on..... cant help it. Alot of problems happened. But I'll try update faster. Will u unsubcribe??? Please dont nae??? Again sorry...