The game

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(Author's POV)

Kris looked around, searching for his girlfriend. She was no where to be found. Again. *Oh my god, did she run away again?* Then, he noticed that one of them was also missing. Thanks for his quite good eye-sight, now his heart was throbbing in anger. He clenched his fist and let out a string of curses quietly. He was pissed off because few hours ago she said she loves him yet, look, she still keeps secrets from him and go out by herself or someone else which is not her boyfriend.

He held his throbbing chest, hoping that it would calm it down a little a bit. It didnt work. He felt disappointed of her and that feeling of leaving her keeps on playing in his head like a broken radio. However, he still loves her. He knows it. His love towards her is just unspeakable.

Right before he closed his eyes, someone hugged him from behind. "Gege, are you okay?" a female voice asked. "Hmm," he answered coldly. you sat beside him and pouted like a child. "What happen to you? Are you sad that I left you again?" she asked, still pouting. "Isnt it obvious?" he rolled his eyes. Here is the -face.

"Hey, dont be okay? I promise. I will never leave your side again. I promise that. Forever." 

/Yeah. Let's see if that will work.
Ha. . . So romantic.
Can I puke?/

----

Now, since we're in the hospital
Should we play something about medicals and such?
Or do you prefer playing with riddles?
Or maybe random questions?
Well, everyone will get the room's number. 
This time, I'll only take 5 people each round.
It's random. 

Hyunseong took his can drink and drank it. He was feeling a bit sick since he kept on witnessing death and blood. you approached him. "Are you sick?" she asked, concerned. He just shook his head. "Good. Because we have a looong way to go." she nodded and left him. She walked to Kris happily.

*Aish, you changed again? How many personalities does this kid has?* he thought. you kept on changing lately. He just scared that she'll become insane sooner or later.

(Kris' POV)

I let out an annoyed groan. I'm in the first round. This is reeaally random. you is not in the group. How am I suppose to look after my own girlfriend if I'm going first? What if I die first? Who will take care of her then? you hugged my arm. "Gege, fighting nae! Make sure you come back alive." she flashed her smile to me.

I patted her head and nodded. "I will baby, I will." I said softly. I know this is all so sudden but Hyunseong told me that you's personality kept on changing lately. I admit, it's true. The you I know is not that clingy and she doesnt act (too) cute in front of me.

But now, she changed. I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It's really confusing.
 

I walked upstairs searching for room number 124. This hospital is just huge. I wonder how many rooms and secret doors exist in this hospital. I could see Tao was also searching for his room. If I am not mistaken, the 5 people in this round are; Me, Tao, Chunji, Eunhyuk and Jinwoon.

I wonder how will the questions look like. Is it the same like those questions back in Hwangsaeg? I entered my room and looked around. Everything was gloomy. The room was cold and dark. It was even scarier from those in the movies.

I observed the room and saw a yellow note stuck on the wall above the bed. Carefully, I took it and read it. 

Lay down on the bed, look at the TV, put on the belt and follow the next orders shows on the screen. 

Lay on the bed? Are you nuts? It's dirty for god's sake! I looked at the bed. Well, I need to finish this as fast as I can. I want to be with you and investigate more about her. I did as the note said.

Out of the blue, a paper rolled down from the ceiling and showed a question. 

(Author's POV)

Hyunseong was more restless than the 5 people in the first round. Kris was out there trying to finish whatever crap the killer gave him and he's scared that he might wont be coming back alive. He crossed his fingers and prayed. He prayed for Kris' safety. It's the only thing he could do. Ask help from God.

For the past few hours, he couldnt stop feeling that one of his closest friends is in a great danger. He's somehow like you. Their guts are often correct. That's why they are always extra cautious if they sense something bad.

Jeongmin poked Hyunseong. "H-hyung I think we're up next." he said and passed him this one crumpled paper. He took it and read it. "Where did you find this?" he asked. Jeongmjn inched closer to him and whispered. "you's bag. Minwoo found it earlier."
 

"This. . . . Is not good."
 

-----Kris-----

/Name 5 greek gods along with their power./

He nibbled on his lips as he think. He's not good in history and he often ask you for the answer. Even in exams actually. History is his most dislike subject. He took a deep breath and answered. "Zeus; Lightning. . . . Poseidon. . . Water. Hades; underworld. . . Eros; Love. . . Aphrodite is. . .  Urmm. .  Beauty."

Click.

The belt on his waist unbuckled by itself. He began to grow impatient. *Need to solve everything fast!* he told himself. 

------Hyunseong------

"Minwoo ya, how did you find this paper?" Hyunseong asked the maknae who was sitting quietly there. Minwoo swallowed hard. "I just saw it on the floor beside noona's bag. I saw our names that's why I picked it up." he said innocently. Jeongmin heaved a sigh and shook his head.

"If this thing is really the plan. . . you will be one of my major suspect." Hyunseong said, staring at the paper. 
 

To be continued. 

A/N: Thank you so so so so much for reading!! I loove you guys and please comment and stay calm! I will try to update as much as possible ><

Co-A/N: So so so so so sorry for late updates >o<. It's my fault for updating late so don't blame the author. Really really sorry! /w\