Dangerous Donghae

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(you's POV)

We walked back to the gathering place and saw some of them were crying. What happened? How long did Kris and I disappeared? I could see Hyunseong running towards us. "Ya! How dare you guys left the place at this crucial time!" he scolded us. I blushed when the memory of us in that sinful classroom played in my head.

"Himchan and Ricky disappeared." Donghae interrupted. 
"Hyunseong and I found them dead in the room beside yours when you guys were doing a very y make out." my cheeks instantly turned red and hot hearing that statement.

"Are you suspecting us??" Kris asked coldly. Donghae and Hyunseong laughed histerically. "Who will even care what's going on when they were eating each other. Dont worry, your dirty little secret is safe with us." Hyunseong said as he patted on Kris' shoulder. "I know that you'll become a man and take her."

I shot a glare at both of them. Kris looked really embarrassed. I have to admit, he's such a beast.

"Stop with the you guys. Here." Donghae passed me 2 cards. "The clues." I took it and read it. The first card showed number 4 and the second card has the word boyfriend there. "What does that suppose to mean?" I stared at the clues. This is insane. Who in the world could figure out this killer. 

/Ding! Ding! Ding!
2 clues are out!
Thank you for Himchan and Ricky.
Now, for our next game,
You have to go to the hospital.
See you there in 14 minutes./

 

(Author's POV)

They all put their belongings on the chair. They decided to stay at the waiting hall and made that as their gathering hall. you sat down with her eyes wild looking around the empty counter. She has that feelings someone will come out and kill them but... Nah.

Changjo approached you. He took a seat beside her. "Noona," he called her. She turned around to look at the owner of the voice. "Do you think we can survive?" he asked., looking to the floor. His face showed mixed of feelings. She wasnt sure whether he feels sad or mad or both. She smiled and patted his head. "Of course we can. Just wait and see. I'm doing my best right now to save all of you. Can you trust me?"

He nodded and blushed a bit. She was too warm to him. "Noona," he said softly. She raised an eyebrow to his sudden weird changed of voice. "Gomawo." he smiled and left the place. 

/Hmm... Can i know what is wrong with you Changjo?
Do you like her?
Are you digging your own grave?
Oh wait, that's what I want./

Hyunseong stared at the clues in his hand, thinking deeply, he had been staring at it for 15 minutes now and nothing actually pop out from his genius brain. What could it be? A number and a word 'boyfriend'. It doesnt relate to any of the other clues, except for the number. He sighed, knowing hard it was.

For them, it's hard to see the difference between the day and night because it's always dark. Hunger is just another word for death and sleep is just another word for silent death. That's why they all dont really sleep. Unfortunately, ukwon and Boram died when they were asleep. Some said they starve till death but to you, its more to poison than suicide.

Since it's a hospital, everything is dangerous. Even the metal could be dangerous. Kris had always observed you secretly. Why? Because he's afraid if she did something terrible with the assassin's son, Donghae. It's because of his jealousy, it was just assassin's mindset is different from normal people and they are hell dangerous than normal criminals.
 

Days passed and a total of 12 people (including the three teachers) died. None of them really eat nor talk, except for you's group of course. After the death of Ricky, Ukwon and Boram, they received 3 clues; number 7, a note and Minho's watch.

The note's content was 'you'll never guess my identity.' you was really surprised about the watch. It's Minho's favourite watch that his friend gave him. They, Minho's friend, collected a lot of money just to buy that watch and rumors said that even Sehun gave a little money for it. That is why the watch is his favourite.

Donghae sat beside you. "Ya. . . Like one of us said, maybe one of the Hwangsaeg students fake their death. Could it be Minho then?" he guessed. "No one saw Minho's dead body except for Sehun."

"It could be both of them too since, like what he said, only Sehun saw Minho and Sehun's death method could be just an act. Maybe he could run and escape from there?" Hyunseong said. you shook her head furiously. "No. I saw Sehun was inside there! He's not the killer!!'

Kris silently think at the side. If Sehun really did fake his death, what could be the reason? Both Sehun and Minho have feelings towards you but will they be that crazy and kill people. He thinks deeper. He stared at Donghae. *He looks dangerous. Son of an assassin.*

-------

you  was sitting on the floor, staring at the boring floor. *What did I forgot?* she thought to herself. She bit her lower lip harder, almost bled and thinks harder. Donghae approached you quietly. "Yo, what are you thinking there my pretty friend?" he asked. you laughed. "Pfftt. . .  Pretty." she shook her head, not really in amusement but just as a reaction. "Well, I'm just thinking whether or not I left something, which I think it's a book, at the previous location." she said. He looked at her and sighed while smiling.

"Let's go there then." he stood up and grabbed her wrist and began to drag her. "But. . .  But. . ."

"Aish, dun worry about the others. Lee Donghae will protect you!" 

Both of them got out from the hospital and went to the school building. It was weird that there was no obstacles at all on the way they went there. you and Donghae walked together until the entered the school compound.

"Urmm, the book is somewhere at our gathering place or maybe I left it somewhere else. We should split up. It's faster and easier." she said confidently. Donghae crossed his arms and frowned. Totally disapproving. "Are you sure? Do you have your gun with you?" he asked. The girl just smiled like a kid. "Lee Donghae ssi, you really dont know Kim you do you? I'm not that weak and I've been through this once. It wouldnt be that scary anymore. Trust me."

Donghae finally agreed and they split up. She was holding on the gun tightly. Even though she said earlier that she's not weak, she still feel a little scared. Who wouldnt? It's an abandoned building. *Aish, if the killer doesnt start murdering, I'm pretty sure that I already solve the case,* she scoffed. Nothing will get better if that killer is alive.

you entered the classroom where Kris and her shared a very tense yet enjoyable moment together. She could still feel the feelings when they were there. She shivered a little at the thought of Kris and her became one that day. It felt so good. A soft chuckle left her lips. *Mr. Wu, you're so dead.*

She began searching for her notebook. First, she checked on the tables and floor. But there was no sign of the book. Then, she decided to look under the teacher's table since, who knows., maybe one of them accidentally kicked the book and it went under there?

Slowly, she bent down to take a look for her book. She cheered when she the notebook. Just when she reached out for the book, something grabbed her left foot suddenly and dragged her away. 

-----

Donghae and you met up like they promised earlier. He asked why is her shirt was dranched in blood and she said that she killed one of the assassins. He laughed saying that he was so scared when he heard the gun shot. He thought he was dead that time.

Both of them walked together back to the hospital while talking about what happened earlier. Donghae found out that you is a very interesting girl and quite friendly too. 


 

To be continued.

(heyyy, slr for the late update. Im hving exam.nect month. But dun worry. I will still update. Pray for me and heck the previous chapter is hunting me. Hahah. I kinda messed up with my clues. . . I hope you guys can catch up and solve it becoz my previous clues gives u guys a lot of ideas to guess. Lol whut? XD

Good luck.)

CO-A/N: Hey~ never saw me right? (^///v///^)/ I'm the co-author, sorry for the late updates, REALLY late updates,as you can see, this chap was suppose to be updated before we have our(author and me) exams, which is last moths...but then stuff happened after the exams, school representives for competitions, weddings, private gatherings, all tonnes of stuff every week...finally, im free to update~ YEAY!~ OH and, *note to author* your making me die for your spelling and grammar mistakes...i turned into the editor of this story...(^v^*)