DAY 14

Untitled

Kill me. Kill me now.

Attending classes means facing embarrassment. Aish! I thought it’s over but I’m wrong. 21 days. Three weeks. Be patient, Jung Ae. You just have to wait for three more weeks. Just wait.

“Wae?” Kyuhyun asked.

I looked down. “Umm… I just want to know something.”

“What?”

I took a deep breath. Relax. “Promise me first that you’ll tell the truth.”

“Sure.”

A few seconds passed. “Tell me,” then I looked at him. “What can say about what happened the other day?”

He looked surprised. “What?”

“I know you saw what happened there at the cafeteria. I want to know how you felt that time.”

He avoided my eye contact. “What are you talking about?”

Okay. I’ll go straight to the point now. “Are you jealous?”

Then he looked at me. He’s serious. “What do you think?”

Confusion crossed my face. “What?”

“I’ll admit. I’m jealous. I’m even hurt when I saw that. But I know there’s nothing I can do. He loves you. And you also love him. I’m not in the right place to get angry.”

He thought I love Jungsoo? “Wait. Why? Why are you jealous? Why are you hurt?”

He shook his head. “I thought eight years is enough.”

“What?”

“I like you.”

No. This cannot be. “Y-Y-You like me?”

“Ne. I like you, Jung Ae.”

These word. You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear them. “S-Since when?”

“It’s been seven years. I’m sorry if I didn’t tell that earlier. But now that you already know it, I hope we’ll still be friends. Don’t worry. I know that you like him. I’ll respect that.”

But I don’t like him. “You completely misunderstood.”

“There’s nothing I misunderstood. Your actions proved me that you feel the same way he does,” then he smiled. “Remember what I said last Saturday? The two of you looked good together. That’s true… A cute couple.”

Aish! My tears. Don’t flow, please? “Araso. I guess we should end this talk now.”

He nodded. “Ne. Let's go. The class is about to start,” then we went back to our room.

*****7:00 pm*****

“Jung Ae,” Jungsoo said.

“Ne?” I answered weakly.

“I saw you talking with Kyuhyun. What did he say?”

“Why do want to know?”

“Because I’m your boyfriend.”

“Tch,” then I turned the television off. “Just mind your own business, okay?”

Then someone knocked. I stood up and walked towards it. I opened the door only to see Taeyeon. As usual, she’s mad.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Where’s Leeteuk? Give him back,” she answered.

“He lives here.”

“I don’t care. Just give him back to me.”

I really hate this girl. “How many times should I tell you that he’s not coming back to you? He’s mine now. And I won’t let you get him. No way.”

“Yah! Leeteuk-sshi! Get out from there!”

Then Jungsoo went out. “Leave.”

“I won’t leave. I need to bring you back to your room. You shouldn’t be living with that girl,” then she shot a glare at me.

“I won’t leave her side. I want to live here, undrerstood? Leave now.”

“But you-”

“Yah!” I’m pissed now. “Listen very carefully. If you want to live peacefully, don’t mess up with me.”

She glared at me again. “I’m not scared.”

Aish! This girl’s annoying me. “Stop flirting with my boyfriend!”

“How dare you call him your boyfriend?”

Inhale, Jung Ae. “Back off.” That’s right, Jung Ae! You delivered those words perfectly!

“… I’m not yet finished with you ,” then she left.

Stress, stress, stress. What should I do to make you leave me?

Jungsoo clapped. “That’s great!”

“Tch,” then I went back to the living room. “I really don’t know why I’m helping you.”

“I don’t know either. But thanks, really,” then he kissed me forehead. That made my heart skip a beat. “Gomawo.” He went to his room after saying that word.

Why? Why did my heart acted like that? Aish! This is crazy. I don’t understand myself now.