DAY 2

Untitled

February 14. As expected, a lot of students started to look after their crushes. Some are already confessing and the others are still hesitant. I and my friends decided to meet near the campus’ field. I sat on the bench, together with Soo Young, Donghae, Eunhyuk and him, Kyuhyun. I looked up at the skies. I hope it won’t rain.

“Yah, Jung Ae!” Soo Young said.

I turned to look at her. “Yes?”

“Good luck!”

I glared at her. “Soo Young!”

“Wae? I thought you’re going to confess to him later?”

I looked down. I’m kind of embarrassed because Kyuhyun’s there. “Y-Yeah. But please,  keep quiet.”

I saw her nod. “Sure.”

“How about you, Soo Young? Are you sure you’re going to confess to that Leeteuk?” Donghae asked. That made me smile because I can sense his jealousy.

“I don't know. I’m still thinking about that.”

“If I were you, I’ll not tell him. He doesn’t even know you. Just leave your feelings behind.”

“You’re just jealous, Donghae.” Eunhyuk said.

“W-Who told you? I’m not, okay?!”

Then someone sat beside me. I looked up and felt my heart beat faster. It’s Kyuhyun. “You’re hiding something from me,” he said.

“W-W-What?” I asked.

“You’re confessing to whom?”

I hate you, Soo Young. “D-Don’t mind it.”

“Wae? We’re bestfriends, right?”

I nodded. “Ne. B-B-But, you don’t know him.”

“Try me.”

What am I going to do? “Do you really want to know?”

“Of course.”

I stood up. “Follow me,” then I started to walk towards the campus’ garden, near the dorm. Nobody goes there so, that’s the best place to confess. I stopped when we got there. Then I turned to look at him. It’s the moment of truth.

“Tell me. Who is he?”

“H-He… is…” then I heard screams. And it’s approaching us. “What’s that?”

Then the girls appeared. They’re running after a guy, who is running towards us. I think I know him. Oh, he’s Jungsoo. He, like yesterday, hid behind me and told me to stop those girls.

“STOP!” I shouted.

“Tell them to leave,” he whispered.

I nodded and looked at the girls. “Umm… Sorry but you all have to -”

“Shut up!” a girl in front said. “Who are you by the way? You’re the one who should leave.”

I should leave? “What? I was just standing here a while ago with a friend then you all appeared. And you’re asking me to go away?” Ugh! These girls…

“YES!”

“Leave,” Jungsoo said. He sounded serious.

“Wae? We just wanted to be with you this Valentine’s Day,” another girl said.

He moved forward. “Just leave.”

“We won’t!”

After a few seconds, I felt him grabbed my hand. That shocked me. “Leave.”

The others were also surprised. “W-What’s that?”

He raised our hands for everyone to see it. “As you can see, I already have a girlfriend.”

I immediately turned to glare at him. “What?!”

Several daggers were thrown to me. “Oppa, what are you talking about?” girls started to question.

“She’s my girlfriend. So you better stop running after me. I’m taken,” then Jungsoo smirked.

“NO! This can’t be! You’re just making excuses.”

“Do I really have to kiss her to prove you?”

What the heck are you saying? “Look. Do you know-” I was again interrupted.

“So please, just leave.”

The girls, after being disappointed, started to disappear. I can’t believe this. He used me as an excuse. I swear I won’t forgive this person.

“Is that what you want to tell me?” Kyuhyun said. He totally misunderstood.

I looked at him and shook my head. “N-No. What I wanted to say is-”

He smiled. “It’s okay. I understand why you kept it from me. Congratulations,” then he left. Waaahh!!! He misunderstood it. What the…

“Thanks,” I heard Jungsoo said. “You already saved me twice. Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you. I still don’t know how but I’ll repay you. Thanks again,” then he left.

I wanted to cry. My plan’s ruined, ruined by those girls. What I wanted is to confess, not this. I fell onto my knees. Now, what’s the plan? What do I have to do to make Kyuhyun understand? Mollayo. I don’t know.

My tears started to flow and the sky as well.