#2

Beautiful Lies

On Sunday night, Ema and I were busily packing for the YG family concert in Jeju. I didn’t know how long we were going to stay there, so I just packed 5 sets of clothing while Ema packed like a gazillion outfits. This girl..

After that, I ate a bowl of ramen with some kimchi. I thought to myself, what if I mess up terribly at the YG Family concert... but then Ema came in, interrupted my train of thoughts and stole my ramen. I got up and started to scream at her, “UNNIE, GET YOUR OWN RAMEN!”

Did I mention that I have a special connection with my food, too?

I chased her around, but she locked herself in our bedroom. AISH. I'Il get you later.

**Monday: 10:30am**

I woke up with the annoying buzzing of my alarm clock, which I ended up throwing at the door since it wouldn’t stop beeping. It caused Ema to wake up and she fell on the floor. I snickered.

It's not mean, she stole my ramen. I went to change into a new outfit, but had a hard time deciding. I went with the dress TOP oppa bought me, as a welcoming gift into YG family.

After getting dressed up, I went to the kitchen finding out that Ema made me brunch since she stole my ramen. As I was eating it, I said, “Not bad, but this doesn’t mean I forgive you!" We both laughed.

She went to our room and came back wearing a croptop and white high wasited shorts, which she got from Japan. "OOH, Y," I whistled. She giggled and flipped her hair. "I know, I know," she said while doing some ridiculous posing.

We both decided that we should head over to get Lisha and hang out at Tiffany and Aram’s dorm, since we had a lot of time before 1:00pm.

When we arrived I smelled the delicious aroma of food and then I saw Seungri and glared. I went over to the kitchen and said, “Since when do you cook and why are you here.”

Tiffany quickly defended him, "He was just coming to say hi to us and he's a good cook too. He would make a good father and husband.." All Seungri did was blush. I rolled my eyes and sighed. We always knew that Tiffany liked Seungri. It was a shame, she's a beautiful girl and has a nice personality. She could atleast like someone decent.

But why would she try to date anyone when the 2NE1 members had a dating ban and we don’t know if we have one yet. Lisha announced that BigBang, 2NE1, and Lee Hi were here, but in a whisper. I was confused why, but then I realized it was Aram’s birthday and she was still sleeping. No wonder there was food!

Taeyang dimmed the lights and lighted the birthday candles. He looked especially dressed up. Everyone in YG knew he liked Aram, except for Aram, herself. She's unpatient AND dense. Chaerin brought out the drinks, which was mostly beer and wine. Rude. Didn't think of her dongsaengs, who were underaged.

Lee Hi and Dara went to the kitchen to help Tiffany, Seungri, and I to bring out all the delicious foods. Right when we settled everything, Aram came out of her bedroom and we yelled, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAM!” She literally had a heart attack and almost fell down, but Taeyang caught her before she fell. Aww, sweet couple.

I thought to myself, it always seemed that Taeyang was always there for Aram. Is it because he likes her or he’s just that kind of person? ..I don't have time for this, food is waiting for me.

I ran after Aram and sat down next to her as we ate the Japchae and kimpbap. We ate cake and Hoeddeok last as desserts. After we finished eating, Bom screamed, “AIGOO, it’s 12:40 we need to head over to YG!” Everyone started to clean up, but Seungri tripped over the table. It made me laugh to the point I had tears coming out of my eyes. We all drove in our own cars over to the YG building.

**YG Building**

After we all arrived at YG, we all met up with Yang Hyunsuk, Epik High, Se7en, Psy, and Gummy. We all parked out cars in the designated areas. But as I was parking, Seungri decided to stand in front of my car. Does he want to die? I'm not afraid to run over him.

I still got out of my car because I have a big heart and tried to slap him, but he surprisingly hugged me. Tiffany was so shocked that she ran inside the building while Aram followed her.

After I saw Tiffany run inside, it was so clear to me that she liked Seungri. I started to yell at him, but he hugged me tighter.

Sisters over Misters.

I decided to slap him and screamed, “DON’T TOUCH ME!” After screaming that everyone stared at us and I ran inside to see if Tiffany was okay.

When I found where Tiffany was, I asked, “Are you okay you pabo? Do you actually think that he likes me? Because I don’t yeodongsaeng(little sister).” “Well yeah, it’s obvious unnie. He hugged you and you hugged him back!" she cried.

I thought in my mind how foolish we were being, so I told Tiffany I wouldn’t talk to Seungri for 2 days during the YG Family Concert. She agreed happily.

This kid is easy to cheer up.

After that, we all went outside and headed to the airport. During the ride, Seungri kept on bugging me. Asking me if he wanted me to see him sing ‘What Can I Do’. Self-centered little.. ugh.

Tiffany and TOP were the first to be annoyed. I just ignored him and kept on talking to CL and Minzy. Minzy said, “Oh I think Seungri likes you,” CL nodded. Tiffany and Aram kept on glaring at me. So I whispered to them, “ I kind of like TOP oppa because he’s the nicest to me out of everyone else.”

Then everyone started to giggle because TOP heard. My face was more red than Bommie's hair and it felt like it was on fire.

Was that an indirect confession? AUGHHHHHHHH, WHATEVER I'M JUST GOING TO ENJOY THIS VACATION.

I decided to stop talking about him, so I asked Minzy why she liked SE7EN.

“Too bad he’s in the army now.” Minzy got embarrassed and Taeyang said, “AHA, she looks like how she was on the last time YG family was on Strong Heart." Everyone started to laugh, even myself.

After a silence for 3 minutes, which I considered awkward, Seungri’s phone beeped. I thought Tiffany and him were texting, but I glanced down and saw that he was talking to SNSD’s Yoona. It said: 'Can you meet me tonight? –Yoona.' I was worried. If Tiffany found out, she would break down. Since, she was already sad enough that he hugged me, so I just kept my mouth shut.

But then Daesung said, “Aye Seungri, why don’t you tell us what was that text?” I glared at Daesung. You were my second favorite in BigBang, Daesung-ah. You have been down graded.

Seungri decided to keep his mouth shut, which I was glad or Tiffany might have cried, right there and then.

**Airport**

We finally arrived at the airport and I was so glad because I didn’t have to sit on the plane with Seungri… I hope. Actually, I prayed and begged in silence.

As the fans were coming over, Jiyong suddenly held Jaylee’s hand and hugged Ema to advertise his new cologne. It basically says that if you wore it, ladies would rush after you. Jaylee blushed a deep red and Ema just smiled and pretended like he seduced her.

That ist bastard. But I shouldn't blame him, he didn't invent the product.

Seungri tried to hug me again and hold Tiffany’s hand. But I just broke away and let Tiffany hold his hand, since he was also wearing the cologne.

Ugh, some BigBang members literally want me to kill them now.

Yang Hyunsuk told everyone to go through security checkout, so we all did. But we all had to be in pairs, in case we got lost. How childish YG. Really, you think we're still in Grade School? But whoever chose these partners, I love you. A lot.

TOP and I were partners, Tiffany and Seungri, Taeyang and Aram, Ema and Jiyong, Daesung with Lee Hi, Jaylee with Dara, CL with Bom, SE7EN with Minzy, and YG was with Gummy. I feel bad for Jaylee though, she likes Jiyong. My poor baby.

When we were going through security checkout, TOP was wearing 3 rings. So I held them for him as he walked through. It was as if we were a couple. How nice that would be. I smiled happily.

After our checkout, we decided to just go board the plane. As we were going through the gate, I decided to give TOP back his rings. But it looked like we were holding hands, so someone screamed and everyone started to take photos.

I was so embarrassed, that I quickly let go and his rings dropped. We both reached down to pick it up and his hand grazed mine. I blushed even more and my face was burning. I quickly power-walked inside the plane and groaned. After a minute or two, TOP arrived in the plane and sat next to me and started reading a book.

You handsome piece of .

I glanced at him one more time, but he caught me looking at him and smiled. I blushed even harder and looked away quickly. Augh, I was so embarrassed, could this day get any worse? Well something good did happen so far. On the plane I didn’t have to sit next to Seungri, but I sat next to TOP in first class!

The plane would departed around 4:30 pm, so we had some time to discuss about the plans for the YG Family Concert. But the most important and exciting part was the announcement of the debut for Beautiful Lies. I squealed in my seat and smiled blankly at the back of the chair in front of me. TOP chuckled slightly.

I don’t know why, but the others came 1 hour after TOP and I boarded. So it was quite awkward, since YG booked the whole first class section just for the members of YG and it was really quiet. We decided to talk, but we didn’t really have anything to talk about since he knows that I liked him. Ugh, life is just lovely.

I sighed and he asked why I sighed, which was a starter to our conversation, I guess. I replied back to him, but I lied saying, “My mom isn’t able to come see me at my first concert because she lives in New York...” He told me, “It’s okay. You can pretend that my parents are yours.” He smiled his famous smile and my heart fluttered. No, no. Stop Jessica. You can't fall for him even more.

“Even though it sounds pleasing to be your sister, I'd rather not.” He asked why and I guess I had to tell him that I actually liked him. But before I said anything he said, “Jessica-ssi, I see you’re wearing the dress I bought for you.” He started to smile and I did too. I decided to be formal like him and say, “Choi-ssi, haha I did. I love your style also!” We both laughed and then he said, “Jessica, will you be my date to the concert after party?”

I was so shocked because I thought he liked HyunA from 4Minute. Also, I never knew concerts had after parties! Yes, I'm a . Kill me now.

I replied with a yes and I smiled so wide, that my cheeks hurt after a few minutes. Then 2NE1, the rest of BigBang and Beautiful Lies, Gummy, Lee Hi, SE7EN, Epik High, and YG finally arrived. Talk about timing.

I was smiling so much, that Bom-unnie asked me why I was smiling. "Jessica-ah why are you so happy?”

“Bom Unnie, Top Oppa asked me out," I whispered to her.

Unfortunately my whispers are super loud, so even Aram who sat on the opposite side from me heard. TOP was right next to me, so it was even more embarrasing. But he had earphones on, so I was relieved. Everyone started to giggle and whisper, except for Bom unnie. She looked sort of sad and didn't even look at me for the rest of the flight. PSH. YOUR LOSS. And I mentally flipped my hair.

I basically dozed off for the rest of the plane ride on something soft.

**Tiffany's POV**

As I saw Jessica dozing off on TOP's shoulder on their 2 passenger row, I glared at Seungri’s perfect eyebrows and his kissable lips. 

Wait. What am I talking about. STOP FANY! NO, you're not Fany right now. You're Rihanna. Be professional. I can’t think about boys before my first concert! GAH, Seungri why do you have to be so handsome? I decided to talk to him, since it was a long trip to Jeju Island.

I was about to ask him if he had a date to the YG family after party because I didn’t. Plus, I didn’t want to hook up with some random Japanese guy. They are freaking chinky.

But before I could even say a word, Seungri asked me if I was able to go to the concert’s after party. My heart was beating so quickly because I just knew he was going to ask me out. I replied saying, “Yeah, I’m going. Are you?” NICE. I think I said it in a cool way.

“Yeah, I’m going. I’ll see you there and wear something nice.” Was this his way of asking me out? Wow, he’s such a douche, yet I feel ecstasy. Once I get off this plane ride, I'm going shopping with the girls to buy new clothing.

I suddenly fell asleep, since there was nothing else to do and the chairs were so comfortable. This is the life, I whispered to myself.

**Back to Jessica's POV**

I woke up to TOP’s y whisper in my ear saying that we're going to land soon. I groaned since sleeping was my literally my best friend, but decided to wake up to show everyone I wasn't a bum like Ema. I love her, but she's a lazy .

After I sat up, I started to talk to Dara unnie because she also heard that TOP asked me out. I was embarrased, since TOP was sitting right next to me. Gee, everyone sure is having fun embarrasing the out of me today.

Once TOP heard, he said it was true and kissed me right in front of everyone. Well my imagination can run wild, oh wait, it's reality. I was paralyzed for a while and looked at TOP after I got over the shock that he kissed me. TAKE THAT FANGIRLS. TOP KISSED ME. AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. ERS. AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahahhahaha... what are you doing to me Choi SeungHyun...

I was so shocked, since I was a prude before this. Dara started to gasp and say 'awww', while everyone else was so confused, since Dara and Seungri were literally huddling over me. But of course Seungri screamed to Choi, "GET IT IN HYUNG! AND MAKE IT ROUGH!" I'm gonna kill you Seungri. I'm going to make your dark circles even darker and more visible.

TOP kept on bugging me as I was tearing up under my blanket. I didn’t want my first kiss to be like this. I wanted it to be with him, but not in an airplane where he was tempted to do it. He probably did that out of pressure. Crazy what pressure does to people. 

Maybe I was just hallucinating because I knew that any girl would love to date him, but I was simply regretting it right now. YES, I give you permission to rip me into pieces and kill me.

I thought I was crazy, so I just talked to Minzy for the rest of the plane ride. It was barely any time to get some juicy facts about her and SE7EN, since SE7EN broke up with his 10 year+ relationship with Park Han-Byul, which was quite shocking and then he asked out Minzy who was a lot younger than him. Minzy, you have a man who says he loves you to the world. Be proud of it, you youngster. Aish, I'm becoming like Dara unnie. Talking like an ajumma and all. Sigh.

After the plane ride, I was so embarrassed to even talk to anyone. But according to YG, you have to be with your partner in all time unless you’re in your room. WHO THE MADE UP THAT RULE. PSH. MENTALLY KILLING EVERYONE.

So I guess during the whole concert, I would have to be with TOP and talk to him, and get more butterflies in my stomach. I was thinking about when we were going to have dinner, since I was starving. I was about to ask YG, but then TOP told me that we were going to have a double date with Tiffany and Seungri. I said, "Wow, Tiffany is dating Seungri. Finally I can get that creep to stop following me." Wow, I still can't believe they're dating already. EVERYDAY I SHOCK. EVERYNIGHT I SHOCK.

TOP looked at me in a weird way and I said, "What about Aram, Lisha, and Ema?" Top said, "Well Jiyong told me he kind of likes Ema and Ema likes Jiyong back, so they could go together. And we all know that Taeyang likes Aram, it’s so obvious. But Lisha will have to stay alone because Daesung has a secret noona." 

“OH MY GOD! Daesung has a secret lover? I thought he was just focusing on his solo album.” Sly, very sly Daesunggie. 

“Oh my, you have much to learn, young servant.” I start to smile and feel safe around Choi now, “Young servant? What?” He started to laugh and he said, “If you know what I mean," in a serious tone, so it made me laugh in an awkward laugh. Aw, my poor Jaylee baby. Alone, again. I'M WITH TOP. YAY

We arrived at the hotel without me being embarrassed again. After we checked in, I was thinking when we were going to have dinner, since I was starving. But we left right after we checked in and got dressed up.

Foreword

SO, HOW WAS IT. OKAY, KILL ME IF IT'S HORRIBLE. *puts hands up* Sorry for stopping at like when it's the most.. good (?) part..
I made this chapter with my friend, Jessica. 
As you can see, this is mainly about TOP&YOU ( Jessica ) . And there will be some other romances with Tiffany & Seungri. Aram & Taeyang. AND . A LOVE TRIANGLE. WOOO. With GD, Jaylee, & Ema. :D DAESUNG IS GOING TO HAVE A SECRET NOONA. CAN YOU GUESS WHO. SUBSCRIBE and MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT. GIVE ME FEEDBACK & INSPIRATION. LOVE YOU GUYS.

Guys, I also need help on putting a picture for each chapter. I want a different picture and I'm trying to do what I did with the foreword, but it's not working. Please comment if you know how to or know someone who knows. Thanks. ^^