#9

Beautiful Lies

-Jessica’s POV-

I woke up finding Jaylee sleeping on my floor. Ugh, did she open the wrong door, wait we don’t have the same keys. Was she afraid again?

I kicked her in the face and she suddenly woke up screaming at me, "AIGOO, THAT HURTS SICA!" I started to laugh and apologized after. I got up and went to shower. Sigh, we only had one day to relax from work, and now it’s time to plan our debut.

I swear I’m gonna get Seungri’s freaking bags under my eyes, if I don’t finish memorizing the dance today. I went to take a shower, and when I went into the shower it was cold water, and I let it warm up for 2 minutes. "EMA STOP USING ALL THE WATER, YOU HOGGING ." I have this special connection with hot water, also my bed.. and my food.. and my Henry.

So I had to shower in cold water, Ema will pay. After I got out of the shower, I changed into comfortable clothes that TOP bought me. Like I kinda hate him, but these clothes seriously are fashionable and comfy. Jaylee saw me and said, "Didn’t TOP oppa give you that?" I stared at her with a piercing stare since she said ‘TOP oppa’, like what is she, 10 years old?

"Ya, he gave them to me. But it’s a waste if I don’t wear them. Like they’re expensive, fashionable, and comfortable." I turned around to my make up table and shooed Jaylee to go shower, and she finally left my room. I applied on my mascara, I think that’s the only product that I can’t go a day without. Then my eyeliner, some concealer even though I had no flaws on my face, and some lipstick, just for Henry. Heh, heh.

I went downstairs where Jiyong was slouching while eating my food. MY FOOD, MINE! "Jiyong-ah, why are you here?" Ugh, I feel old talking like this. He said, "Why are you wearing clothes hyung bought you?" I started to burn up and feel embarrassed like last night during hot pot. "Aigoo, I like these clothes." "Do you like hyung?" I seriously wanted to stab him. Everyone knew I still had feelings for Tabi but I couldn’t admit it, if I did everyone would call me the ‘on and off girlfriend’ or something.

"Just give me my food Jiyong." Ema suddenly came into the kitchen and said, "Good morning to you guys too. I’ll make breakfast since you both are lazy and wont share." Jiyong said, "I’ll help you, boo." Ugh, their love disgusts me. Ema started to blush.

"Aye Jiyong, if you really love Ema. Clean up my room." HAH, payback .

Jiyong said, "Well if Ema is really your friend, then clean you clean up your room by yourself." "Aigoo, you’re such a sly, living stick Jiyong." We all started laughing. I’m serious, Jiyong is so underweight, but he’s so heavy compared to Ema and me. My phone started to vibrate and it was a call, "Yoboseyo?" "It’s me, Henry." I started to smile, "Hi Henry." I sounded like a 8 year old with a Barbie doll, but it's HENRY.

"Do you want to get some breakfast with me before I go to work?" "Yeah sure, where?" "Meet me at 5 Extracts, come as fast as you can." "Okay, see you in a few!" Then I hung up, "AYO EMA AND JIYONG, Jaylee is upstairs, feed her when she comes down. Arasso?" Ema said, "Okay, where are you going?"

"5 Extracts." Jiyong said, "BRING ME SOMETHING WHEN YOU GO TO YGE BUILDING DONGSAENG." "Araso Jiyong." I quickly got my purse and everything I needed for the day, and took Jiyong’s car keys and took his car and drove there. Hopefully he won’t be mad since I took his car. He owes me that much at least, for taking my food.

I got there in 5 minutes, walking in as it was a scene. I waved at Henry as he got up to pull my chair when I sat down. It’s so cute when he’s a gentleman. "You look so tired, Henry."

"Yeah, I didn’t sleep that much last nights."

"Why?"

"Because I thought of you all night." I started to smile, but then STRINGS (His fan club name), suddenly took a million pictures and they kept on screaming ‘JENRY’. Wow, they ship us.

We both smiled and posed for them, but then someone screamed "HENRY KISS HER!" Um what, are these the fans that we saw last night.

We didn’t know what to do so we just kissed in front of them. Ugh, fans, so demanding.

Once all the fans cleared out, Henry asked, "What would you like?" "Um.. a Vanilla bean latte?”

"Sure babe." babe, Babe, BABE. He called me BABE. I want to squeal.

Could this day get any better? A waiter came and asked, "What would you like, Mr. Lau?" "Two vanilla lattes please." And then he whispered something in the waiter’s ear. "Coming right up!" I said to Henry, "Haha, Mr. Lau. I guess we can say you really are famous." He started to blush, he looked cuter than Jiyong doing aegyo in 2008. Ugh, his cheeks were better than TOP’s and Henry could actually dance.

I guess I made the best decision last night. When the drinks came back, the foam was shaped as a heart. Even though this is a really small thing, my heart was beating 70 miles per hour. Look what you're doing to me Henry.

I checked my watch and it said 9:45, crap. "Ah, I gotta go, Henry. I'm going to be late for our rehearsal for our debut song," I said frantically. Henry frowned and whined, "Do you haaaaave to?" "Yes, I haaaaave to," I replied. "I'll text you later," I said and blew him a kiss. He grinned and pretended to catch it. What's wrong with us.

 "Bye Henry!" I ran out of the café to Jiyong’s car and drove to YGE. I found Jiyong and Ema waiting at the front entrance, Jiyong said, "Sica, ask me for my car next time." What, I thought only the girls called me that. 

 

"Sorry Jiyong! I had to go meet Henry... and I forgot to ask you what you wanted, so I’ll buy you something later." Ema said, "Wow, I never saw her be this nice to a Bigbang member except when she was dating TOP for like 2 days." Jiyong started to laugh and I got out of the car, making Jiyong park the car. I whispered to Ema as I walked pass her, "You’re dead, motherer."

Ema turned around and yelled, since I was already inside the YGE building, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THIS TIME, YOU ." I glared at her and walked off.

I went inside the building, finding TOP and CL talking in the lobby. Like why the lobby, are you serious. Can’t you talk in Teddy’s studio or something.

CL said, "Good morning Jessica!" Bad morning back to you. I really wanted to say that… but I ended up saying, "Good morning Chaerin, good morning TOP." UGH, why do I have to be so polite to people I want to ing kill in their sleep. TOP said, "Good morning to you too."

After I entered the elevator, I heard CL and TOP giggling, I would ship them.. even though I still kinda like TOP. They would be COP, AHAHAH.

I walked to the rehearsal room and only a few backup dancers and Jaylee were there. "What the hell is this," I asked. Our choreographer came in and said, "Oh, practice actually starts at 10:30, I just said that so you ladies wouldn't be late."

I groaned and sank to the floor.

Tiffany came in and looked at everybody. "Why is everyone dead," she said sarcastically. "Practice actually starts at 10:30, not 10:00," answered Jaylee. Fany looked like she was ready to kill a whole country, "Who the hell said it started at 10:00?!"

We all pointed to the choreographer. Fany walked up to him and grabbed his collar. "Listen, you need your artists to be pretty, right?" He nodded. "Well, I can't be pretty, if I don't get my beauty sleep or if I get angry. And right now, I'm angry and I didn't get my beauty sleep. You know who's fault that is?" The choreographer stayed silent. "YOU KNOW WHO'S FAULT THAT IS?! ANSWER ME!," Fany yelled. This kid is scary.

He meekly answered, "M-me..?" Tiffany glared at him, "YES, YOU" and let go of his collar. I sighed and started to text Henry.

-Ema's POV-

"Shouldn't we tell Sica that practice starts at 10:30?" Jiyong asked me. I looked at him with a blank face for a few minutes. "I'll take that as a no," he said. "Good boy. Now, tell me where we're going," I asked.

"Quickly's."

"Seriously, that's it. You, sir, are waisting my time. Take me baaaack," I groaned. "Well, we're already here and I was going to buy you popcorn chicken and taro milk tea, but-." "NO, BUY IT FOR ME," I looked at him with pleading eyes.

He smirked and went outside. I followed. 'Get your Crayon.'

"OH HEY, IT'S YOUR SO-," Jiyong shut my mouth with his hand. "I'm undercover here," he whispered in my ear. He's y when he whispers in my ear.

"Next," the cashier called. "Um, I would like 2 taro milk teas and 2 popcorn chickens," Jiyong answered. "That'll be 9.97," she replied. He took out his credit card and gave it to her, while I watched his Music Video on the TV. Damn, I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

 We sat down on a table, and suddenly fan girls came over and started squealing. Ugh, only if Jiyong didn’t have half his hair black and the other half blonde, we would of been able to enjoy a quiet meal. They asked if they could sit down. Jiyong thinks for a while and says, "Um... sure, why not?" The girls push me off my chair. Stupid s, I was eating my food. 

I grabbed my popcorn chicken and taro and sat down somewhere else. Suddenly, SHINHWA's new song, 'This Love' came on. I almost squealed and dropped my taro. Everyone in YG knows that I'm an ultimate fan of SHINHWA. 

There were no open seats, except for one next to this guy wearing sunglasses. "Excuse me, could I sit here?"

He looked up and said, "Sure" and scooted over. I thanked him and looked at the TV screen, SHINHWA's song was over. I pouted and I heard him chuckle. 

"Are you a fan of SHINHWA?" he asked. I lit up instantly, "I'm their ultimate fan! I have every CD, Poster, merchandise. They are like the legends of Kpop!" He smiled and said, "What if you met them right now?" "I would probably die, right there and then." The mysterious guy took off his sunglasses and smiled, "Hi, my name's Eric."

My mouth shaped an O and I froze. "Can I like... hug you right now?" "If you want." My eyes were watery, as I hugged him. 

After I let him go (I hugged him for five minutes), he said, "You look familiar. Have I seen you before?" "Maybe, I'm a trainee at YG and my group is planning to debut around October," I smiled.

"Did anything influence you to become a singer?" he asked. This is becoming like a questionnaire. "You.. I mean Shinhwa. When I saw how passionate you guys were while singing and how other people became instantly happy, I thought 'wow, this is what I wanna do when I grow up.' " He grinned widely and checked his watch. 

"Oh, I should probably get going now. I'm going to be late for filming a CF," he bowed and left. Late. late. Oh crap, I checked my phone amd it was 10:15.

I walked over to Jiyong and said, "Jiyong, we need to go. I'm going to be late for practice." "Why? Can't that guy take you there? And besides, I have to accompany these lovely ladies," he scoffed. Are you jealous, Kwon Jiyong?

I glared at him and said, "Maybe, you're right. I'll ask him to take me there." I was about to leave, but Jiyong grabbed my hand and said, "I'll drive you there." 

The whole car ride was pretty much silent. When we got to YG, I was expecting Jiyong to kiss me and say 'Try your best', but he didn't. Is he mad just because I talked to Andy? Aish, stupid. Stupid. 

I grabbed my bag of pastries, that I bought at the local bakery and got off. 

-Tiffany's POV-

I let go of the choreographer's shirt collar and sat on the bench, while sulking. I was hungry because I didn't have breakfast. I groaned and layed on the bench, facedown. Ema came in with a bag and it smelled like heaven.

"EMA, GIVE ME YOUR FOOD," I practically yelled at her from across the room. She came over and sat on my back. I was waiting for the pain to begin, but she was actually pretty light. Not as light as Jessica, though. Sica's like a stick. That kid needs to eat more meat.

Ema took out cupcakes from the bag and gave it to everyone, including the backup dancers, the girls, & the choreographer. This girl is an angel. The choreographer doesn't deserve a cupcake. I glared at him and he looked away. 

I ate my cupcake with the others, but Aram & Ema were about to exit the practice room. "WHERE YOU GOING."

"We already know the dance, so we have to record the song. Bye losers." Forget about what I said about her being an angel. It was soon 10:30 and Jaylee was teaching us the dance, but we kept messing up. And we had to start over and over again. 

We were sweating a lot and we still couldn't get the hang of it. Once I'm 50, I still wouldn't be able to get this dance.

Foreword

There is going to be a huge surprise in chapter 10.