#12

Beautiful Lies

-Jessica’s POV-

I woke up listening to water splashing. Was it raining?

I got up and I realized someone was in the shower. Oh, it was Tabi. I quickly changed because I realized it was 9:30, I was about to run out of my room, but TOP came out changed in a new set of clothes and he said, "Good morning."

"You too. I’m hungry, so shush," I ran to the refrigerator and started to stuff food into my mouth. Oh food, I love you more than sleep and TOP right now.

I turned around finding Jiyong, Ema, TOP staring at me strangely. I had so much food in my mouth that my personal trainer would start screaming at me for eating so much.

I said with food in my mouth, "What. You want?" They all declined my offer, except for Ema. That’s the Ema I know. She joined me. While we snacked onto the fridge, and Jiyong said, "Aigoo, you guys eat so slow, we have to go now." I wiped my mouth and shoved my shoe on. I was the last one to get out so I had to deal with the crap alarm and locking the door.

I ran into Jiyong’s car because it was easier to carpool. I had to sit in the back because TOP called ‘shot gun’. Ugh, now I have to open up the seat, since Jiyong only drove fancy sports cars. Too much work to just sit and drive.

I thought Jiyong was speeding or something, because we got to YGE in 8 minutes. I ran in and saw Jaylee in the recording room. Sigh, why am I even here, I already finished everything. I groaned and sulked down into my chair.

Seungri came in and sat next to me. It’s a love hate relationship I guess, I want to kill him, yet he’s the funniest person in YG.

He started to make me laugh and Tiffany gave me a glare. That over protective little girl, Does she think I would take a creep away from her? No. Tiffany went back and started talking to TOP and Jiyong. Trying to make me jealous? You are my least favorite person right now.

Seungri kept on making me laugh and then I went to get water, finding Jaylee having a dance competition with Taeyang. I don’t think this is even work anymore.

I went to the bathroom after and saw Ema reapplying makeup. It’s not like you need makeup right now Ema. I said, "Why are you putting on makeup?" "I don’t know, why don’t you have makeup on?" I hate the feeling of makeup, I like to be bare.

She left the bathroom, and I washed my hands thinking about how brolic the Bigbang members were. Jessica, get these thoughts out of your head. You can’t be thinking about boys when you have a debut to perfect.

I got out of the bathroom and went back to Teddy’s studio sitting in the back alone, while everyone was talking to each other and smiling and stuff. I’m such a loner, like the fourth grade all over again. I sat in the corner of the room and checked my twitter. 300,000 new followers, nice.

I thought about the debut, and how no one was working on it. All the Bigbang members were screaming especially Daesung and Seungri.

Ema, Jaylee, and Aram were also screaming at the others while Tiffany stood by Seungri’s side, also Tabi and Jiyong were just listening to instrumental version of the song and were looking at the lyrics. I started to rap, and CL came into the room and also started to rap with me. I don’t know how, but suddenly everyone in the room also 2NE1 came in and watched us have a rap battle. Oh come on, why do I have to rap with one of the best rappers in south korea.

CL beat me, of course, she’s been in YGE for like 6 years longer than me. After the rap battle, I remained seated at where I was before, and then Seungri came, "AHA, YOU LOST TO CL NOONA, IF THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE?"

"She's been here for years longer than me. It's obvious she would win," I shrugged. Seungri stayed silent and said to CL, "AHA, YOU ALMOST GOT BEATEN BY A ROOKIE, CL NOONA."

Chaerin said, "Ah? Seungri you think I’m bad at rapping? Well I’m the leader of one of the most popular girl groups, are you barely made it into Bigbang." I didn’t want to be in a dog and catfight, so I went over to Teddy and asked him if I could start to record my part. He said, "Sure, but you need TOP here." I

called over TOP but he was too distracted by Chaerin and Seungri’s fight. I went over and dragged him, he said, "What are you doing?"

"Work."

He let go of my grip and I walked back hesitantly telling Teddy, "He won’t come.." All of a sudden Teddy yelled, "YAH, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING. DO THIS ON YOUR OWN FREE TIME, NOT BEFORE THE DEBUT OF A NEW GIRL GROUP. TOP COME HERE RIGHT NOW." He came over and Teddy said, "Are you guys still dating?"

I nodded and Teddy said, "TOP go into the recording studio and practice for a bit with Jessica, then I’ll get the legit copy for the song."

Then Teddy screamed, “2NE1, GET OUT OF THE ROOM. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE. EVERYONE ELSE GET READY FOR YOUR PART." Everyone quickly shut up. Hmm, maybe next time I should scream.

I went into the recording studio and started to rap ‘One Of A Kind’ by Jiyong for practice, and Tabi joined in too. After we rapped the whole song together, I gave Teddy the thumbs up and we both put on the earphones.

-Recording- 

Once the music started, Tabi started to rap, "Sesange yeppeun yeojan manha geu jungeseodo neon namdalla (There are a lot of pretty girls in the world, but you're different from them). Dadeul injeonghaji geunde itji neon yeppeodo neomu yeppeo (Everyone admits it, but you know, you're just too pretty)."

After he finished rapping, I rapped, "Sogajun geojitmalmanhaedo subaekbeon, bad boy. Oneul ihuro nan namja ullinenun, bad girl (Deceived by your lies, bad boy. From today on, I’ll be a bad girl who makes guys cry). Ijen nunmul hanbangul eobsi neol biuseo sarangiran geim sok loser (Now without a single tear, I’ll laugh at you. You're a loser who's inside a game called love). Mureupkkurko jabeul su inni anim nun apeseo dangjang kkeojyeo (Get on your knees and take me back. If not, get out of my sight right now)."

I guess I was really feeling the song because I never heard myself rap like that, and once I came out Teddy said, "Amazing job both of you!" I smiled and then Jiyong and Ema went into the recording studio. But once Ema left, Tabi left me all alone and went to Jiyong and the other members. Yeah, thanks for leaving me alone. Best boyfriend of the year.

-Ema’s POV-

I went into the recording room after Jessica came out and she looked sad. Poor her, I’ll buy her food later.

Teddy said, "Are you ready?" I nodded, and the put on the earphones, then I started to sing, "Neo mu chi sah a-ja nha. Neo dap ji mo ta ja nha (You're so cheap and this isn't like you). Ji geum jeo geun hi ann dwae. Eo-eo, eo ji reo wae (I can't get used to it now. It makes me dizzy, why?). Nu ga, nu gu rang hea o-jyeo? Nega na rang hea o-jyeo (Who's breaking up with who? You're breaking up with me). Jal saeng gak ha go mal hae, yeah (Think is over before you say it, yeah)."

After I finished singing, I waited a few seconds and Teddy told me to come out, and then Seungri went in. "You ready?" "Yes sir!"

I heard him sing, "Neol derilleo wasseo biga olkka bwa (I came to pick you up in case it rained). Honja sseulsseulhi bissogeul georeulkka bwa (In case you would have to walk alone in the rain). Jip apiya niga boyeo nugurang inna bwa (I'm in front of your house, I see you. I guess you're with someone)."

Then Taeyang, Jiyong, and Daesung all went into the recording room since their parts were right after another.

Taeyang was ready, so once the music started he sang with his beautiful voice, "Nuna nomu yehpuhsuh namjadeuri kaman an dwo (Noona you are so pretty, boys won't leave you alone). Heundeulineun geunyuhui mam sashil algo issuh (Honestly, I know your shaky feelings). Geunyuhehgeh sarangeun hansoonganee neukkimil poon (To you I know this love is one moment, one feeling). Mwora haedo naehgehn salmee, everything (But no matter what is said, this is my life's, everything)."

Then Jiyong quickly rapped his part, "Miromirosoge gachin gil ireun bangnangja (Like a wanderer lost on a path enclosed inside a maze). Manyang idojeodo motae nan manyang (I can't do this at all). Gidarigiman hal ppun sappunsappunhi (Only being able to wait). Naega dagawajugil girl (Asking you to come to me in muffled steps, girl). Uri cheoeummannan ttae cheoreom (Like when we first met). Putputadeon geuttae cheoreom (Like when this was till new). Ireon ireon ireon (Like this, like this, like this). Jeoreon jeoreon jeoreon (Like that, like that, like that). Neowa nae saiui kkeun jeoldaenochimareo (Never leave my side)."

Then I heard Daesung’s amazing voice which made me shiver, "Na ajikdo neoreul jiul su eobseo (I still can't erase you). Jakkujakku niga saenggangna (I keep thinking about you). Niga neomu bogo sipeo (I really miss you). Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo (I cannot sleep all night). Nae mam changmuneul dudeurineun bissori (The sounds of raindrops hitting on the window of my heart). Niga tteona beorin geujari (The place that you left). Neomunado geuriwoseo (I really miss you too). Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo nan (And I cannot sleep at night)." 
 
Aram came in and the boys got out, I slowly started to fall asleep, but Teddy woke me up to hear the whole song.
 
I heard Aram sing with her unique voice, "Naega jun shinbalsul shingo geunyeowa gileul geotgo (You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her). Amureochi ankae geunyeowa kisshago (As if it were nothing, you kiss her). Naega jun hyangsu ppurigo geunyeoreul poomae ango (You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her). Nawa haetdeon geu yaksok ddo dashi hagaetjyo (You'll probably repeat tthose promises you made to me with her)."
 
Jiyong came back into the recording room, he has like more parts than me, and he rapped, "Niga saranghaneun naneun, sorry I'm a bad boy (Me, whom you love, sorry I'm a bad boy). Geurae charari tteona jal gayo, you're a good girl (Yes, just leave me, goodbye, you're a good girl). Sigani galsurok nal almyeoneun alsurok (The more time passes, the more you get to know me). Silmangman namagetjiman (Only disappointments will remain)."
 
Then Jessica and Jaylee went into the room and Jaylee sang, "Nuga bwado naega jomjukyo jujanha, alright (Whoever looks at me can see I'm kind of a killer, alright). Duljjae karamyeoni momi sorobjanha, alright (This body is second to no one, alright). Namjadeureun nal torabogo yojadereun ttarahae (Guys are turning around to look at me, girls are following me). Naega anhjeuni jarireul maeil neom bwa pigonhae (Being looked down on in the spot I'm sitting at, everyday is tiring)."
 
Which is true, she does have a good body.. Unlike me, sigh.
 
Then I heard Jessica rap, "Eotteon bikyoodo nan geobuhar igeon gyeomsonhan yaegi (I refuse to be compared, I'm telling you the truth). Gachireul nonhajamyeon nan, billion dollar baby (If we're talking about my value, I'm a billion dollar baby). Mwol jjom aneun saramdereun da araso arabwa (People who know a thing or two, they all know it so ask them). Amunajabgo murobwa nuga jaeil jalnaga (Grab anyone and ask them, who is the best?)" 
 
That girl is the female TOP, I swear.
 
I sat there staring at the buttons and other stuff that Teddy was using to record the song.
 
Then Jessica came out, while TOP was going into the recording room and he shoved her into the door frame, "Are you okay?"
 
I saw her run into the bathroom, I wanted to chase after her but I had to stay and help record the song, which was so boring. TOP stared at the door, which was about to close from Jessica running out. Oh, he’s going to get a beating tonight.
 
He started to rap, "Jom jom bulgojineun bore chonchonhi ttorojineun ne goge (My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops). Nomaneul barabon che, I'm on my way (I'm only looking at you as I'm on my way). Michin deut dallyo-on ne gobek (My confession gushes out as if I've been crazily running). Namjaga saranghal tten hanareul wihe yoreul irodo (When a man's in love, even if he loses ten to gain one). Huhwero kkeutnaji anke oneuri kkeut in got chorom jwo, all I have (He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won't regret, all I have)."
 
Once he finished, he ran out of the recording room and ran out of the room. He probably went out to look for Sica.
 
Then Fany went inside and started to sing, "Hey, cham isanghae jeongmal strange (Hey, it's so strange, really strange). Ireon jeok eobseonneunde (I've never been like this before). Neol bolttaemada na dugeundugeun tteollineunge (Whenever I see you, my heart pounds and trembles). When I see your face, honja mak sangsangeul hae (When I see your face, I imagine things by myself). Na pyojeong gwalli andwae (I can't keep a straight face). Michil geot gata tto niga niga bogo sipeoseo (I'm going crazy because I miss you again)."
 
Finally, it was my turn. I went inside the room and sang, "Na ajikdo neoreul jiul su eobseo (I still can't erase you). Jakkujakku niga saenggangna (I keep thinking about you). Niga neomu bogo sipeo (I really miss you). Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo (I cannot sleep all night). Nae mam changmuneul dudeurineun bissori (The sounds of raindrops hitting on the window of my heart). Niga tteona beorin geujari (The place that you left). Neomunado geuriwoseo (I really miss you too). Bamsae hansumdo jal su eobseo nan (And I cannot sleep at night)."
 
When I finished I plopped down onto the spinny chair and spun around like a little kid. I wonder how stupid I look right now. I spun around, until I felt like I wanted to throw up. Oh god, I need water. I reached for the water bottle and drank the whole bottle in a matter of seconds.
 
Aram went in and sang, "Nuneul ttaelsueobseo neol gakilsuga eopdaedo (I can't take my eyes off even though I know I can't have you). Ireon jeok cheomiya (I've never done this before). Nareul bwa wae eodil bwa (Look at me, why are you looking somewhere else?)."
 
Her voice was like a female version of Daesung’s and Taeyang’s combined. It sounded so amazing, that I wanted to cry. Aram is like one of those golden singers, like Beyonce. 
 
Then Tiffany went into the room and ended the song by singing, "Bulleodo amu daedamneun (When I call you there's no answer). Yeogin neoul jariya nal tteonajima (This is your place, don't leave me)."
 
-After recording-
 
After Fany finished, everyone started to scream and cheer. But we were missing TOP and Sica. I wanted to take a photo to upload to my Instagram, because I had only like 300 followers and Sica had the same as Jiyong just because of TOP. I need Jiyong to tag me in his picture for me to get more followers, I'll ask Seungri & Taeyang too.. Why couldn't Daesung & TOP have twitter accounts, ugh.
 
I wonder how many followers TOP would have, if he made a Instagram. I went to find them and I saw TOP waiting outside the girl’s bathroom trying to talk to Jessica. I said, "Move it you."
 
He moved aside and I went into the bathroom, but Jessica wasn’t in there. I searched all the stalls, even looked up and down, but no Sica anywhere in the bathroom. I came out and told him, "She’s not in there."
 
"Then where did she go?"
 
"I don’t know, I was barely out here today," I shrugged, but then I saw Jessica staring at the indoor waterfall. I pointed at her and said to TOP, "Look she’s right there." We both ran up to her and she were just staring at the water drops, I said, "What are you doing?"
 
"Taking a photo for Instagram, what did you think I was doing?" TOP said, "Crying in the bathroom."
 
"Oh really? When I came in the morning I saw this and I wanted to take a new photo and be artsy since I never post anything on my account," she said while raising an eyebrow. Yep, exactly the female version of TOP.
 
TOP said, "I should make a Instagram."
 
Jessica nodded said, "Mhm, you should. In all my photos, your fans say ‘tell TOP oppa to make a Instagram’ or something like that."
 
He smiled and I said, "Ugh, let’s go back, I needa become famous on Instagram also." We all laughed at my witty remark and went back to the studio. I told Teddy, "Can you take a picture of all of us?"
 
"Sure, but I wanna be in it too," he grinned. I groaned and said, "Fine." I saw TOP carrying Jessica on his back. Damn you couples. I think Jiyong saw me looking, so he did the same with me. That strong, skinny stick.
 
I saw Seungri holding Tiffany like they just got married and Taeyang doing the same thing with Aram, while Daesung and Jaylee pretended to be FBI agents with hand guns leaning on each other’s backs. Aigo, I don't know what our problem is.
 
I yelled at everyone, "SQUEEZE IN THE PHOTO. 3... 2... 1... Cheese!" And I took the selfie of us.
 
After I took the photo, Jiyong gave me his phone also TOP, Seungri, Taeyang, and Jessica because they also had Instagram and TOP is making one. I groaned, "YOU GUYS CAN TAKE IT BY YOURSELVES!" "But you're the best at taking selca's." Trying to butter me up.. but it worked.
 
We all went into the same pose and I took pictures one by one with each smart phone. I felt like a loser with my IPhone 4S and my arm started cramping.
 
Once I finished taking the photos, we all took a moment of silence while TOP made his Instagram and we all posted the same photo. We all followed TOP, and he instantly got 1,000 followers in 30 seconds. And I only have freaking 400, now.
 
He’s so popular. Well, he is what girls call ‘hot’, but I don’t understand. Maybe because Jiyong is mineeee.
 
TOP smirked said, "Woah, 10,000 followers already! I’m gonna beat you Jessica, you too Jiyong!"
 
Jessica said, "You’ll probably have 500,000 at the end of the day and catch up to me and Jiyong.. in like 2 days." Jiyong looked at her with a shocked face and said, "No hyung! You’ll never catch up to me!"
 
I said, "This is the stupidest argument I’ve ever heard in my life. Just stop, it’s giving me cancer by the moment."
 
They all shut up, and Seungri said, "BBQ at my house tonight at 8 to celebrate our finishing of the song?" We all agreed and we found out it was 6:30, so we left to go back to our dorms. Well Bigbang had their own apartments, but we had to go back to our dorms.
 
I asked Jiyong for a ride home with Jessica and he said sure. I guess Jessica was really tired because she fell asleep in the car and when we got there, I had to scream in her ear. She woke up and slapped me in the face, I guess sleeping is her forte. , who the wakes up and slaps someone in the face?!
 
I waved back at Jiyong and told Jessica to wave and say ‘Thank You’, but all she did was walk slowly into the building and waited for the elevator, which almost crushed me.
 
When we got into our dorm, Jessica went into her bathroom and took a shower, while I also took a shower in my bathroom.

-Jessica’s POV-

I walked into the shower and took a 10 minute shower because I smelled gross from sitting and rapping all day.

Once I got out of the shower, I put on my robe and went to find some summer clothes, since it was hot outside. I found a t-shirt that had a chibi turtle on it and black leggings, cause I casual styles.

I didn’t bring anything, but my phone and keys because it was for free. I wouldn’t go, if I had to pay Seungri. Taking money from your own label mate to get into your house, psh.

I sat down in the living room and waited for Ema because she didn’t know how to drive and I did. She finally came out wearing a mini skirt and a tank top with a cardigan over with her face full of make up. No wonder.

"Why are you wearing makeup?" "I don’t know, why aren’t you wearing makeup?"

"Because it’s just a barbeque, it’s not like there’s going to be fans all over," I said with an annoyed tone. Ema said, "Every party Seungri makes, there’s always news about it. So you better hurry and put on some make up." I sighed and climbed up the stairs with much difficulty.

I applied on some mascara, some blush, and lip gloss. That’s enough makeup, my face feels heavy already. I ran down the stairs and said, "C’mon let’s go." Ema already had her pumps on, I quickly put on my Vans because of my mom’s teachings and I didn’t want to trip.

I still had to lock the door and turn off the stupid alarm. Why does our alarm ring, when it's not even morning.

Ema was already in my car and I didn’t know how but she had my keys. I quickly got in and drove to Seungri’s apartment, which has a field and park with a balcony and a pool, and everything basically. Damn rich people.

When we got there, everyone was already there. Maybe I was a bit underdressed because I saw Aram and Taeyang swimming in the pool. I would go swimming but I didn’t have my bathing suit and also because Tabi never shows his chest, not even to me. That bum.

I sat in the balcony watching everyone have fun and suddenly I heard footsteps. I was about to turn around but that person put their hands around my eyes and said, "Guess who." Iknew that voice, only one person would have a voice like that, deep and y. It was Tabi.

"TOP?" "Yeah, you guessed right. Now why are you here alone?" he asked me.

"I don’t know, I feel lonely these days," I sighed. I probably sounded like an old lady. "The debut days.. I know what you mean." I sulked down into the chair and covered my face with my hands, then TOP said, "Let’s go swimming." "We both don’t have bathing suits," I said matter-of-factly.

"I have mine, and do you seriously think Seungri wouldn’t have girl’s bathing suits at his place. Like seriously, he’s Seungri. Just go ask for one," he smiled. "Okay.."

We both walked away from the balcony and I asked Seungri, "Do you have a extra one set bathing suit?"

"No. I don’t have one sets, only bikinis," he grinned. "Seungri you ert, give me one anyways."

"Go ask one from Ema, she has the basket of them." "A basket?" A basket, seriously Ema. "Yah, I have a sister you know. And I didn’t always date Tiffany." Bahaha, that creep. "Ema, where did you put the basket?" She pointed at her chair, while Jiyong tried to drown her. These love birds.. I went to pick a bikini and I got one with blue and white polka dots because it was the only normal one. You except Seungri's sister to have normal bathing suits.

I went to change in the bathroom and when I got out, I put my towel over like a dress and walked over to the swimming pool, only putting my feet in. I don’t know how, but all of a sudden someone pulled me in by my toes and I almost drowned. I realized it was Jaylee, "UGH I’M GOING TO KILL YOU."

I literally ran over to Jaylee and made her drink pool water. I swear I would’ve made her drown, but TOP had to drag me away. He said, "Are you okay?" "I guess… I only came here for food," I shrugged. "You should know Seungri and his parties, he brings it to the extreme, at least photographers and fans aren’t here right now."

I nodded and he said, "I’ll give you a piggy back ride right now, if you smile." I smiled and he carried me on his back. I leaned on his head and I didn’t even touch water anymore. Am I that light.

I heard Aram say to Taeyang, "Taeyang can you carry me on your back?" Aha, us trend setters.

TOP whispered to me, "Are you smiling right now?" I leaned on his head and played with his hair and said "yes." Seungri, all of a sudden, came into the pool and said, "WOAH HYUNG, YOU FINALLY TOOK OFF YOUR SHIRT IN PUBLIC. THOSE ABS, SO GOOD." I giggled and said, "You never knew he had a 6 pack? Seungri you guys have the same name and are in the same band for like 7 years, how do you not know this."

I got off his back and pouted to Seungri, "SEUNGRI, WHERE’S THE FOOD. I’m hungry." He said, "It’s in my apartment, when it’s 11 we’ll go in. It’s a Friday anyways, so we don’t have work tomorrow."

I wanted to eat so badly, I didn’t have lunch today and I rushed for breakfast. I saw Jiyong diving off the diving board and Ema was right after him, so I got out of the pool and went to dive. I asked Ema, "Do you know how to dive?" "No, but I’ll just copy everything Jiyong does because he’s a perfectionist," she said.

Thinking high of her boyfriend, maybe I should do that. When Ema went in for a dive, she barely made a splash. She eats everything, but weighs like 4 pounds more then me, making her 95 lbs.

I did a full dive, but I was afraid if the top part of the bikini fell off. Good thing it didn’t. But then I realized there was a water slide and a lazy river. What the heck, since when do parks have these things. SEUNGRI SWITCH HOMES WITH ME. YOU GET TO HAVE FANY AS A DORM MATE.

I looked for TOP, but someone dragged me to the lazy river. "Aigoo, you’re hurting my wrist," I said. 

"Sorry and yah, let’s go to the lazy river okay?" TOP. "Sure," I said and we walked all the way there. When we got there, girls were screaming, probably Bigbang fans because they started to scream his name and say ‘I love you’, ‘Can I have your autograph?’, also ‘Do you have a social network?' and so much more.

He actually replied he said, "I love you VIPs too, I don’t have a pen with me right now so how about later, and yes I have a Instagram account." He should say that to me, but change VIPs to Jessica.

A little while later, the lifeguard came and asked, "Singles or doubles?" TOP said, "Doubles." He handed us doubles and since I’m a loser I couldn’t get up, I just slipped off, so he had to carry me on.

"Do you know why I dragged you to the lazy river?" he asked me. "Uhm, cause the other are really annoying?" I guessed. He laughed and hugged me from the back. "That, and I didn't want the boys staring at my beautiful girlfriend," he whispered in my ear. My face got hot and I said, "Good, because I don't want any of the girls looking at my handsome boyfriend." He smiled and we walked to the river, while holding hands.

Once we got into the ‘river’, the fan girls kept on looking and whispering, but I just closed my eyes and relaxed with Tabi.

Foreword

Aigo, so how did you like it? A little bit of skin-ship, HAPPY ERTED FANS? And the next chapter will be posted shortly. Comment ^^