#11

Beautiful Lies

-Jessica’s POV-

After what happened, everyone just ditched the rest of practice and we didn’t really care what YG thought because us four were already done with our parts. Once I got home, I fell onto my bed and got a text from Henry that he’s going to pick me up in 3 hour. Ugh, I don’t even want to go anymore, so I went to sleep.

After I woke up, I went to get the black mini dress I wore to Bigbang’s annual party because it was the last time that I would ever wear that dress with Henry, and I only wore that dress when Henry was around. I laid the dress on my bed and went to shower. After I finished showering, I put on waterproof mascara in case if started to cry, and some other make up.

After I finished, I waited and checked my phone. I had more followers that Beyoncé just because people saw TOP and I kiss. I could get used to this popularity.

I heard screaming and yelling from Ema downstairs so I quickly ran downstairs because I knew it was Henry. I told Ema, "I’ll be fine, and I’ll see you in 1 hour okay?"

"Fine," she said, as she scowled at Henry.

Henry said, "Only one hour?" Ema said, "YOU DON’T DESERVE A SECOND MORE, MAN ."

Ema slammed the door after I got out, and Henry held out his hand, but I simply ignored it. He really didn’t see me at the amusement park today, I guess. He said, "Is anything wrong?" I ignored him even in the car ride.

Once we got into the restaurant, he said, "What’s wrong with you today?" I got pissed and said, "What’s wrong with me? How about you ask yourself. Why does everyone cheat on their girlfriends with SNSD. First you. now Jiyong."

He was so shocked, "How did you know?" "HAH, did you not realize me at all? I even kissed TOP," I smirked.

" say what now."

"That’s cute, you didn’t notice anything. Bye Henry." I left him and started to walk back home, but then Henry started to chase me. Luckily, TOP was driving by. That stalker, at least Seungri and Jiyong were in the car so it wouldn’t be more awkward. Actually it was a lot more awkward.

I saw Seungri open his window and say, "Bye Henry, have a good night with Seohyun!" My eyes started to water and Jiyong who was sitting next to me tried to comfort me. I said, "Don’t touch me, you two timing . You cheated on Ema with Taeyeon."

He stayed silent. I wanted him to feel as miserable I did right now, and it did work. Once we got back at my place, TOP, Seungri, and Jiyong came up also with me because Jiyong wanted to apologize. I opened the door finding Ema eating ice cream. Wow, she’s so desperate that she’s trying to make herself fat.

TOP, Seungri, and I went upstairs and let Jiyong start apologizing to Ema.

Until Seungri said, "So are you guys dating or what." Seungri, you just ruined the silence and made it more awkward. We both said, "I don’t know."

But then I said, "I really want to though, you really stood up for me today, TOP." He started to smile and I started to blush. Seungri just started to smirk at me and whispered something in TOP's ear. I said, "You guys trying to try to hide something from me, in my own room?" 

They started to laugh and Tabi said, "As much as it looks like it, no. But would you be my girlfriend again, Jessica?" I didn’t know what to say, but Seungri answered for me, "OMFG, OF ING COURSE, TOP. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." And then he started to make duck faces at TOP, but got slapped on the mouth.

I said, "Why is everyone answering me these days?" Seungri said, "CAUSE YOU THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT IT. GO WITH THE FLOW LIKE ME." I started to laugh, but TOP’s face was still serious.

I said, "I’d love to be your girlfriend again, but let’s try to at least have a month anniversary this time." Seungri said, "Hyung, if you break up with Sica one more time, I’ll take her." I started to laugh, "What about Fany?"

"Aigoo Sica, it’s a joke." I slapped Seungri in the arm and he slapped me back. "Aigoo, Seungri that hurts! I'm still a girl, you fagget," I said, as I rubbed my arm. "Sorry, not sorry." TOP said, "Seungri, you childish adult."

We all started to laugh and then Seungri all of a sudden said, "Let’s do a 3-some!" 

I looked at him weirdly and said, "You're a ert. I don't know how Fany survives everyday with you." TOP also looked at him strangely and said, "Seungri, just get out."

Seungri said, "It’s a joke guys, I would never do that with you guys." We started to laugh again and all we did was take more photos and uploaded it onto my Instagram and also Seungri’s.

Then Seungri said, "You should take a photo of you and TOP kissing! Everyone will fan girl and you’ll have more followers and you should give me credits!"

Tabi said, "Do you want to do it? I’ll do it if you want to." I started to giggle, "Fine, but only on the cheek." He nodded and I kissed him on the cheek.

Seungri took a photo on my phone. Then he started putting captions and wrote ‘credits: @seungriseyo.' He publicizes himself too much. He gave me back my phone and I went to charge it, "Hey, what happened to Ema and Jiyong?" Tabi said, "I don’t know, let’s go see."

We all went downstairs quietly and found Jiyong and Ema literally eating each other faces, well not literally. Seungri said, "AYE, so you guys are back together?" Haha, Seungri making everything so awkward.

Ema got up quickly and said, "Privacy please!" Then she brought Jiyong to her bedroom.

Seungri yelled back, "USE PROTECTION, MY FRIENDS." Tabi and I literally fell onto the floor dying of laughter, Seungri I love you so much as a friend right now. Seungri then said, "Aigoo, I’m so lonely without my Fany. I’m going to go find her. Bye guys."

"Bye panda," I said. "Bye hyung," he said to Tabi. Hmp, fine ignore me for all I care.

Tabi brought me back to my room. I said, "I need to take another shower."

"Okay, take your time. But I need to shower after you." I went into the shower and rinsed, and got out in 5 minutes. I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and another one around my hair. Tabi was looking at me, so I grabbed his arm and made him think I was going to hug him, but I pushed him into the shower and threw him a towel. He said, "Aigoo, you hurt me."

"Really? Where?" I said worriedly. He came out and pushed me onto the bed. I got up and pushed him back into the shower and said, "Go shower you naughty boy."

He started to laugh and I started to grin. I changed quickly because boys use the bathroom and shower faster than girls.

Once I finished changing into my regular pajamas which were shorts and a tank top, I put a robe over and put on protection in case cause you know how naughty boys get, and hid myself under the covers.

When Tabi came out, he was only wearing his boxers and a tank top. I could see his abs through his tank top. He crawled into the cover sheets and wrapped his arms around me. I whispered, "Not tonight, and I don’t want you or me to have a hangover tomorrow."

"Arasso," he just held me for the whole night and I fell asleep.

Foreword

Sorry it's short. I'm planning to make the next chapter longer.