#19

Beautiful Lies

-Jessica's POV-

Finally, filming was over. Yaay, no more high heels, crying, & standing in the rain. I changed into my regular outfit and packed my belongings.

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!" I said to the producers, cameramen, back up dancers, editors, and basically everybody that was in the set, while bowing at a 90 degrees angle. I told YG I would be leaving first and said bye to all the BIGBANG and Beautiful Lies members.

When I was walking to the hotel, I saw a poster of Girls Generation. It said they would have a concert in Paris, next month. Some day, we'll be having concerts around the world.. I smiled to myself at the thought.

It suddenly started to rain and I thought it would stop, but it just got heavier and heavier. Ugh, this is a lovely timing.

I ran to the nearest shelter, which was a bus stop. I waited for about 5 minutes for the rain to go away, but it just kept on pouring. Well, I guess I just have to run for it. 1.. 2.. 3- I felt something or someone pull on my jacket.

I glanced behind me and saw a girl around my age. "Can I help you ?" I asked kindly. "Uhm.. I saw you.. you're going to debut soon under YG entertainment.. right? If so, can I have your autograph?" I grinned and nodded. Wow, people recognize me when I didn't even debut yet. I probably won't even be able to walk on the streets, when I debut..

The girl gave me a pen and paper. I asked, "May I know your name?" Yeah, it sounds polite. I just don't want to have antis about my crappy attitude, before I even debut. Cause we all know I'm pretty rude, but I mean no harm. "Annie."

I signed, "To Annie; I hope you will be a fan of Beautiful Lies after we debut and so forth. By the way, those are killer shoes. Love, Jessica. (▰˘◡˘▰)"

I gave her the piece of paper and we both bowed to each other. Alright, run to the hotel in 3... 2... 1! I ran faster than I ran before, because of the rain. Wow, I guess rain is a motivation for me.

When I got to the hotel, my hair was dripping wet, but it could of been worse if I walked all the way here.

I flipped my hair back and forth to get the water out, but sadly got my clothes wet in the process. I groaned and decided to stop flipping my hair. The inside of the hotel was warm, so my mood went back up.

As I was walking to the elevator, everybody was staring at me. Of course, since I was all wet. Psh, stare at me all you want es. You have to be born this fabulous.

The elevator opened as soon as I got there. What can I say, things just work out for me.

I walked inside and pressed my floor number, but this guy yelled at me, "WAIT! PLEASE KEEP THE DOOR OPEN FOR A SECOND!" And being the proper lady I am, I held the elevator door for him.

When he finally reached the elevator, he was panting. You get tired from running from the front door to here? I tried to hold in my laughter, but accidentally let out a soft chuckle. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand and covered up the chuckle with a cough. "Ahem, sorry my throat.." I lied.

"I know you're lying.. Feel free to laugh," he said. "Well, it's not funny anymore, so I can't laugh. There are things that are funny for only a moment," I rolled my eyes. I glanced at him, "OHMYGOD, CHRIS!? IS THAT YOU?"

He looked at me and screamed, "JESSICA?! HEY GIRLFRAN. WHY DID I NOT RECOGNIZE YOU SOONER?" "CAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEE MY FACE AND PUBERTY CHANGED OUR VOICES, DUH," I yelled still exctied about seeing him.

We hugged each other and he pulled back, "Woah, girl. You look different.." "Is that a compliement?" I said and twirled around.

"Mhm, sure. Anyway, why are you in Paris?" "I was filming a Music Video," I grinned. "You're a cameraman?" Chris asked. Do I look like a cameraman!?

"Aish, I'm BEING filmed. I'm going to debut under a company named YG entertainment. You know that company right?" "Um, you think I don't know one of the biggest companies in South Korea? It's the company with BIGBANG & 2NE1, right? You're going to debut under that company? Didn't think you were going to be a singer.. or someone who would be on tv..."

 

I slapped his arm and he laughed, "Just kidding! I'm just kidding! Same old Jessica. Anyway, what floor are you going to?" "21st, you?"

"Me too, so expensive though," he rolled his eyes. "But I'm living with my girlfriend, so it makes up for the price," he grinned. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" I asked shocked. This kid hasn't had a girlfriend since 8th grade.

"Yup, we're going to Café de la Presse. You wanna join us? We're going in one hour." Sleep or friends. "Umm.. sure! But tell me who your girlfriend is." Friends it is, I guess.

"Oh, Annie," he said. "ANNIE? THE GOOD GIRL ANNIE? THE ONE THAT HAS LOVED YOU SINCE THE SECOND GRADE?" "... Yes?" "Augh, why am I not surprised." "Really? Your reaction tells me something else," he snapped back at me.

".. still the diva Chris I know." "Don't hate me cause you ain't me," he said and flipped his hair.

The elevator finally stopped at our floor and we said our goodbyes. He went to the East wing and I went to the West.

I ploped down on my bed and groaned. Why did I pick friends over sleep. My body was sore from all the filming and I needed a good rest to get back in shape. But I haven't seen Chris & Annie in so long.. Ugh, curse my big heart.

I realized that my clothes and hair were still wet, so I got up, but my bed was soaked. Guess I have to leave a tip for the maid later..

First, I changed my clothes into jeans and varsity jacket. I checked myself out on the mirror. I look gooood, even with the wet hair.

I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put on nerd glasses and some accessories. I'm going to see my friends I haven't seen in a few years, not a prom. Don't judge me.

I grabbed my phone and left my apartment.

When I was about to leave the hotel, I felt someone grab my arm. Only one person I know grabs me like that. I turned around and Tabi asked, "Where are you going?" "I'm meeting up with my friend, Chris," I said. He let go of my arm and slowly nodded. He walked away and I felt bad because I forgot to mention that Annie was there too. I'll make it up to you somehow Tabi.

While I was walking to the cafe, it magically stopped raining. Could of stopped sooner, you know.

As I went inside Café de la Presse, warm heavenly aromas hit me. Thank god, I chose friends over sleep. I just realized how hungry I was.

I saw Chris and Annie eating each others faces out. Wow, you guys make me feel so welcomed. I slowly walked over to them and put a menu over my face. "Um, that's a nice way to greet someone who you haven't seen in years!" Annie said to me.

"I would come over in a normal way, but I wouldn't want to ruin your make out session," I rolled my eyes.

"3 expressos?" Chris asked us. Annie & I both said, "Yep" in sync. "So, I heard you've already had 2 famous boyfriends," Annie said with sparkly eyes. "Uhm, yeah. But I suggest you don't go out with Henry," I said.

"Why?" "Tabi's a keeper. Henry's a cheater." Annie started laughing hard, "Aigo, my stomach, my stomach.." She took a deep breathe and wiped the tears off of her eyes, "That's a nice rhyme you came up with there."

"Well, you know how artistic I am. And aren't you excited to go to the party today?"

"What party?" Annie frowned. "You know.. YG's party in Paris.. DBSK, Super junior, even people like Adam Lambert are coming.. You guys didn't get invited?" "No.." "Well, consider yourselved invited." I shrugged. "You are the best, Jessica!" she said while hugging me.

"Woah, have you heard of personal space," I hugged her back slightly. Aigo, I don't like being touched. Unless, I'm the one doing the touching.

Chris came back with our expressos and I gulped it down, while Annie was begging him to go to the party. "Party? Where?"

"I can text you the address later. It's this big party and YG's friends from all over the world are coming here. Just to celebrate our debut song that's been posted on YouTube. Just say you know me at the entrance."

"Mhm.. why not?" Annie squealed and covered him with kisses, "Thank you Chrissy-boo!" "Ack, get a room," I said, while covering my face with their menu. I don't want to be seen with these embarassing people.

"I gotta go. Bye Annie. Bye .. Chrissy-boo!" I smirked. "BYE ICA!" Ugh, you're the , Chris.

I went to the counter and picked out 3 chocolate mousses. Hopefully, Tabi will forgive me with this. 2 of them are for me. One does not simply feel full after 1 cup of expresso.

I waved to the lovely couple and walked out of the cafe.

Foreword

Yah, it's short. I don't wanna do the 'scene', until like way more chapters.