#8

Beautiful Lies

 

-Aram’s POV-

After Bigbang finished performing their new album, my throat had nearly dehydrated. I screamed and fangirled so much when Taebaby was singing. If you haven't noticed already, I'm a BigBang fan girl. 

When Taeyang got off the stage I congratulated him, and our lips suddenly interlocked. I need this everyday.

He suddenly picked me up, he was so sweaty, but I felt happy. Yeah, wet and happy. All of a sudden ‘Oh Yeah’ started playing and Taeyang and I were like dancing machines. We even had a dance off with Jaylee and Jay, but of course they won. I at dancing, remember. 

Taebaby clearly said that he wanted someone who could dance as his girlfriend on Strong Heart... Is he just dating me for sympathy? Nah, he's innocent and sweet.. I don't think he would. He's not like Jiyong, a playboy. 

 

After we finished our dance off, us four went to have a drinking contest. What a bad idea. We all took 3 bottles of beer per person, and whoever finished the fastest one, won. This time TOP joined, I don’t know why but Jaylee stared at him weirdly.

 
I barely finished my first bottle and I felt drunk. But Jaylee, Jay, TOP, and even my baby Taeyang kept on going. I just stopped after the first half of the bottle. Jaylee won, she’s like a alcoholic in secret. Then TOP, Jay Park, and Taeyang. I told Taeyang I wasn’t feeling well, so he brought me to a couch and I suddenly fell asleep on his arms, I think it was his arms.
 
-Ema's POV-
 
I was looking everywhere for Jessica, since she had my phone. I should’ve just brought a purse or at least a pocket book. I finally found Jiyong and I asked him to borrow his phone and he gave it to me. IPhone 6, nice… I didn’t even know it came out. Stupid rich people, with High-tech everything.
 
"Yob-," "DON'T YOBOSEYO ME. WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED MY PHONE," I yelled at her. It was silent for a second, until she said, "You know the Hot Po-" I hung up because I knew she was talking about the Hot Pot place in the same block as this club. I've been there many times.
 
I gave the phone back to Jiyong and went to search for Sica. As soon as I stepped outside, I shivered. Aish, it's cold.
But I still walked to the Hot Pot place. It was warm when I walked inside, so it felt nice. I squinted and saw Henry & Sica at the back table.
 
"Ayo waddap," I said as I scooted Sica over. "Buy me some food, since you made me worry about my phone."
 
"Henry's paying." "Henry, pay for me."
"It's okay, Ema," he said slyly. "If you love Sica, pay for me," I smirked.
 
-Jessica's POV-
 
"If you love Sica, pay for me," Ema smirked at Henry. Damn you, Ema. Always making things awkward. Henry stayed silent. Get ready to be embarrassed, Jessica. "Alright.. what do you want?" Henry asked. Augh, the embarra- wait, did he just.. I blushed a deep red and put my hoodie on to cover my face.
 
"I want this and this .. and this too," Ema replied and then glanced at me. "Aw, look Sica's so happy, that she's embarrassed. Cmon, take your hoodie off." I hate you so much right now.
 
"If you like Henry, even if it's just a little bit, take your hood off," Ema said to me. Dammit, Ema. Why do you always- ugh.
 
If I take it off, I'm going to be a tomato and get embarrassed all over again. But if I don't, Henry's feelings are going to get hurt.. aigoo. I slowly took my hood off and looked away from Henry. My face was burning.
 
-Henry's POV-
 
"If you like Henry, even if it's just a little bit, take your hood off," Ema said to Jessica. She is good at embarrassing people, but I want to see Jessica's reaction. I looked at her, she was thinking hard. Her hands slowly led to her hood and she took her hoodie off. My heart has never beaten so fast. I felt so happy, that I hugged her from across the table. I looked at Jessica again and she was in a deeper shade of red than she already was.
 
I started blushing too, thinking about what I just did. "Is it hot in here?" I asked, while fanning myself.
 
"You know, it's cute and all when you guys are doing your couple things, but my food isn't going to order itself," Ema said bluntly and Jessica & I laughed.
 
-Ema’s POV-

"Yeah, I love my food." Henry called for a waiter, "Ema what would you like?" "I want the full house hot pot with everything." Jessica said, "Damn Ema." 
 
All of a sudden, TOP came in with Jiyong. Yay, my babe is here… but TOP is here… hopefully Jessica doesn’t notice. To make things worse, HyunA came a few moments after TOP did. HyunA sat right in between TOP and me. Ugh you bag, Jessica is sitting on the opposite side of me. I was just about to curse TOP out… but then my Hot Pot came, so I decided not to make a fuss. 

-Jiyong’s POV-
 
Hyung and HyunA kept on kissing each other. It probably made Jessica mad. If I was her, I probably would’ve already murdered HyunA. I still couldn’t believe TOP is dating HyunA. TOP told me a few days ago that Jessica was the one.
 
Personally, I thought HyunA would never interfere with Bigbang members ever again. Like she basically seduced and forced Seungri to almost have with her last year. I just decided to shut up and take most of Ema’s Hot Pot. Well we are a couple, and couples share things right? I was about to take some but then Jessica gave me her Hot Pot, and suddenly Jessica and Henry left the tent paying the bill. They bought me food, so I love them.
 
-TOP’s POV-

Well, I finally made Jessica jealous, but she probably hates me now. Every time HyunA touched my arm, I felt like I was one step closer to screaming at her to not touch me. HyunA’s touch felt cold and she smells like 1 too many bottles of perfume. I miss Jessica’s smell and her warm touch.
 
Only if I didn’t break up with her that day… Then HyunA tried to feed me, but she spilled the soup all over and onto my suit. I cursed under my breath.

-Henry’s POV-

I saw Jessica’s hair flow through the wind coming through the limo’s window. She looked so beautiful. I took a bottle of champagne and asked Jessica, "Do you want to open it?" "I would love to, but last time I did I got sprayed all over with champagne." We both started to laugh, and then I opened the bottle. I poured to glasses of champagne and gave one to her.
 
"Cheers to us" we both said. Aha, we’re Seoul’s couple of 2013 for sure. After we finished the whole bottle, Jessica said, "I feel dizzy, can you bring me home?" "Yeah sure, driver bring us to her place please." He nodded and I said, "Jessica are you okay?" "I don’t kno-," She suddenly started to throw up onto the floor. She shrieked, "Augh I’m so sorry!" We both started to clean it up with paper towels, and everything else we could use in the limo.
 
Suddenly our hands touched, her hands didn’t have any misplaced cuticles and it was so tiny. Then the chauffer opened the doors for us and saw all the puke, "Aiya, I’ll clean this up. You go bring her upstairs and I'll bring you to your home." I nodded and helped Jessica get out of the car.
 
She was so drunk that she could barely walk. "Aigoo, Jessica I need to teach you how to drink." She murmured, "You seriously should." I carried her all the way up to her room, and then placed her on her bed. I heard Ema and Jiyong come back and they went to Ema’s room. Those naughty younglings. After that, I kissed her on her forehead, said "Goodnight" and left.

-Jaylee’s POV-

Where was Jay, he’s my ride home. I basically was too drunk to even walk. But Tiffany and Seungri helped me, thanks, I don’t know why Jessica hates Seungri so much. He’s really nice. Seungri found Jay on the couch half alive. Damn, I guess we really drank too much when we had that drinking contest with Taeram and TOP. Seungri and Tiffany helped bring us to the limo and then I basically fazed out.

-Tiffany's POV-

I saw Jaylee almost falling off her chair, without jay by her side. I asked, "Wheres Jay?" She murmured back, "I don't know..." I told Seungri to pick her up and he did with a loud grunt. Damn, was Jaylee really that heavy?

They both started to sing and i said, "Aye Daesung, where's your noona?" Daesung's face started to become red and he said, "At home, remember. She's a secret noona." I just started to laugh and i told Seungri to help Jay get up, while I help Jaylee. The drunks, perfect for each other. 

"Jaylee," I said. "Mhhm?" "Where is your dorm key? I left mine in there," I groaned. "I left it there,too..." Are you ing kidding me.

"Maybe Aram, Sica, or Ema are already there," she suggested. "Probably. And can you walk on your own now? You seem to be talking fine." Her weight is no joke. 

She didn't reply, so I spoke to her again, "Why are you staying quiet, you b-." She was snoring. This is great. I looked back and saw Seungri carrying Jay. He saw me looking and said, "Couldn't we have just gotten a taxi cab?" Oh yeah...

"We.. are idiots, but we're almost there so let's just hurry up before she throws up on me," I said. 

We finally got to our dorm and I rang the door bell. Nobody answered, so I rang it 10 more times. "I'M COMING, SHUT THE UP." Ema. After she opened the door, I let go of Jaylee and she fell on the floor. My back, augh.

Ema & I dragged her inside and Seungri shortly came behind. I saw Jiyong come downstairs, only wearing a towel around his waist. I looked at Ema and she was wearing a robe.. Did they .. do it?

Foreword

I'm tired. Comment, please. If it's the last thing you do before you die, just do it. Thanks for reading, once again ^^;