#6

Beautiful Lies

I woke up to someone’s rapping. I looked at the clock and it was 6 am. Ugh, who’s that crazy to actually rap at 6 freaking am.

I rolled around the bed and realized I was in a king sized bed. What, where was I. Then I smelled that odor, I realized where I was. I was at Tabi’s apartment. What even happened last night, I don’t even know if I woke up after I passed out.

Did I wake up after I passed out in YGE and have more sojus? I seriously don’t know.

I heard the water showering someone in the shower. After Tabi came out of the shower, I gave him a confused stare and also an ‘I’m going to kill you’ stare. Then he gave me his famous move, where he makes his eyebrow go up. Ugh, I literally started to fan girl. I actually started to squeal. I feel like a freaking 8 year old.

I asked, “Why and how am I here?” “Well, after you woke up from passing out, you tried to walk but all you did was stumble.” He started to laugh, and then I slapped him on the arm. “Ya, but why am I here?” “Well, I couldn’t send you back because it was dangerous from a drunk to go back home and I couldn’t find Ema, so I brought you here.” I’M GONNA KILL YOU TOP. I really wanted to say that because I didn’t know if we were both on the bed, and if he was. I would kill him before Seungri.

I went to shower after, luckily I had my luggage with me. If I didn’t I would’ve had to wear Tabi’s clothes which was too big on me. I used to wonder if he was still fat or he had abs. But he has a 6 pack, them muscles. Ugh, stop Jessica. You and TOP already broke up, what are you even thinking.

After I showered, I took ages to put on my clothes, because usually I don’t change in the bathroom, but rather my room since it doesn’t have condensation all over. When I got out I applied my makeup, it was awkward because TOP just kept on staring at me, why so serious. GET YOUR CRAYON. Sigh, what’s wrong with me. Why am I singing Jiyong's song, when he's the reason me & Tabi broke up. Stupid Jiyong, just get the out or I'm gonna tell ema some ridiculous story about you. 

After I finished putting on my makeup I looked at TOP, and his hair was so fluffy, like cotton candy. I swear I would’ve just started to eat it. "Can I eat your hair, candy man?"

"Haha.. wait, what?" "Your hair is so fluffy," I started to smile and he gave me his famous stare. His eyes were so beautiful, his perfect cheekbones, those cute cheeks, and his kissable lips. Ugh I feel like Tiffany right now. No, stop Jessica, control yourself. You can’t fall in love with your ex-boyfriend 2 times in a week.

We both went to the garage to TOP’s sports car. Mercedes. "Fancy.." I mumbled.

He carried my luggage down the stairs like a gentleman. Is this your way of saying sorry and wanting me back? Cause it’s working.

It was a silent car ride until he said, "So what do you your debut song will be like?" "Honestly, I don’t even know. I wasn’t even at the meeting yesterday. Remember?" We both started to laugh.

"Hey! Keep your eyes on the road!" "Aigoo, then stop talking to me, you’re distracting me with those beautiful eyes." Like, can you not Choi Seunghyun. He was about to say something else, but then I heard my phone beeping uncontrollably after that. Ema. Seriously, thanks for ruining the moment, AGAIN.

She texted, ‘Why aren’t you here yet?!?! Practice starts in 15 minutes! Hurry!’ I rolled my eyed and replied, ‘Ugh, sorry TOP is driving me there, we’ll be there soon.’ Stupid, little. 

"Hurry up TOP! We only have like 15 minutes to get there!" He started to speed up, and we got there in 5 minutes. Damn, sports cars are really fast. I want one now.

I left my suitcase in his trunk, and then we ran into the building. We made it with 5 minutes to stretch and spare. Then TOP went somewhere to work on BigBang’s album. When our main choreographer, Lee Jae Wook (이재욱), came into the room and showed us a new dance Jaylee, of course, was dancing. She's literally the Minzy of our group. Tiffany, on the other hand, looked like a mentally retarded seal.

"So, what's our debut song going to be?" I curiously asked. "Don't you know? Ema & Aram are going to write,compose,& produce it," said Tiffany. "Yeah," Ema shot me a peace sign. Loser. "What are we supposed to be then?" 

"Sica, you have to pick out the clothes for them, since you're the most fashionable," said Lee Jae Wook. "HEY, I'M FASHIONABLE," Tiffany defended. "You wear socks with flip flops, go away." Everyone laughed. 

"Jaylee, you make sure the girls get the dance right, since you catch on pretty fast. And Tiffany.. Just.. do what the other girls say." Tiffany sulked. 

I saw Seungri peaking through the door’s window, that freak. Why does Tiffany even like him. He started to leave, and then I started to follow what Jaylee was dancing, and everyone else did the same.

-Ema’s POV-

Ugh. I wish I took those dance lessons when I was little. I can barely dance. Thank God that I can sing and rap well.

All of a sudden Fantastic Baby started to play, and I heard Jessica rapping. That bum, she’s like another TOP. It’s so sad how they broke up, I shipped them.

All of a sudden I heard TOP and Jessica rapping the same thing, then all the Bigbang members suddenly came in. Daesung screamed, “ALL YOU DONGSAENGS ARE INVITED TO OUR ANNUAL BIGBANG PARTY!” We all squealed like little girls, even the backup dancers. The boys.

That party was legendary. Anyone who was invited became famous as a socialite or whatever.

Seungri yelled, “COME TONIGHT AT 'CLUB HEAVEN'.” I thought to myself, why didn’t they use a club YGE owned? Oh well, hopefully there are a lot of people. You know, the merrier the better. I’m an optimistic loser.

-Aram's POV-

Everyone started to get more focused into the dance, so Ema & I just had to write a song that fit with the dance. I groaned and whined.

"Since Aram & Ema got the hang of the dance, they can go to the recording studio," said the choreographer. Finally, we've been here for hours. Me & Ema high fived each other and left. She stuck a tongue out at Fany & Sica. They shot us glares. Hey, not our fault you guys at dancing.

When we finally got to the studio, but we saw Jiyong & Taeyang there. How convenient. My baby boo. My honey bunch. My swe- "OW."

"Stop fantasising about Taeyang, you idiot," Ema snickered. You're just upset cause Jiyong doesn't give you any nicknames. We went inside and they said, "Why're you guys here." Wow, you rude bastards. 

"To work on our debut song. Now move," I said and pushed Jiyong out of the chair. I heard Ema trying to control her laughter. "Hey, why are you laughing at your boyfriend?" Jiyong pouted and hugged Ema from the back. Dammit, don't show your couple love in front of me, when my boyfriend is clueless and only acts like we're friends. 

"So, now that you're here, you want to go to that party with me?" Jiyong asked Ema. "Party? What party?" Acting all innocent. You make me sick.

"Aish, do you really want me to offically ask me out in front of them?" He pointed at Taeyang & I. 'Them' Aren't you the gentleman, Jiyong. Ema still acted like she was innocent.

Jiyong sighed and got on one knee. WOAH, ONE ING STEP AT A TIME JIYONG.

"DO YOU, EMA PARK, WANT TO BE MY DATE TO OUR ANNUAL BIGBANG PARTY TONIGHT?" He practically screamed and suddenly pulled out a rose from his pocket. Oh yeah, I also carry a rose in my pocket for safe keepings. 

Ema smiled and said, "If I have to." Taeyang & I started laughing like maniacs.

 

Finally, after a few hours of practice, we finished alive. I’M STILL ALIVE. I needa get these Bigbang lyrics out of my head.

I don’t know how, but Jessica convinced TOP to give her his sports car for the day. Wow, he would do anything for her. Too bad they broke up… Well, whatever I guess it’s for the best, so now we would have her instead of her being with TOP 24/7.

We all squished into TOP’s car and Jessica drove to a little store with chic designs. Her style is like beyond amazing, she’s almost like Jiyong in style, but not quiet. She decided we would all wear mini dresses, but in different colors. What’s with her and mini dresses. Like really, is she turning into a Jaylee. Jessica picked the black mini dress, like always. She gave me a royal blue mini, Ema a red mini, Jaylee a dark purple, and Tiffany a gray one. 

When we all stood together, we looked like BOOMSHAKALAKA. We paid for the dresses, ugh, our paycheck all gone. Then Jessica drove us back to our dorms and we got ready.

-Jaylee’s POV-

I put on my dress and curled my hair. Wavy hair and purple dresses match. I didn’t have anyone to get their opinion, so I sent a image to Jay asking if it was alright and asked him to be my date to the party. He texted back, “Whoa y! And of course I’ll come, I’ll pick you up at 7.” I smiled and applied my make up on, then I headed to Jessica and Ema’s room. Probably fighting about something stupid. But it's amusing.

-Aram's POV-

“AIGOO, WHY CAN’T TAEDADDY BE IN THIS.” Ema said, "Teydaddy? How old are you. You old loser." Everyone started laughing, even me.

"At least my boyfriend doesn’t ask me out like he’s going to marry you!" Ugh, stupidest comeback ever. I heard Ema saying something, but I was too concentrated on TOP. I wish Taeyang was as tall as TOP. Oh well, at least Taeyang shows off his abs. I don’t even know if TOP has any.

I asked Jessica, "Aye Jessica, does TOP have abs?" "LOL, why?" Did she seriously just say LOL out loud. That loser, she’s loosing her aegyo and swag because of TOP. She's crazy in love. I'm upset that they broke up. ing Jiyong. 

I glared at him.

-Jiyong's POV-

Why are all the girls glaring at me now? Did I do something wrong? Sheesh, not like I murdered someone. 

"Why are you glaring at me?" I whispered to Aram. "Cause you had to tell TOP that Sica & Henry were flirting, you idiot. They were only talking!" she whispered/screamed in my ear. I sat quietly for the rest of the ride to the club.

-Jessica's POV-

I saw Jiyong sit quietly in the car for the rest of the ride. Aram must of said something threatening. This is why I love her.

 

We got to the club in a pretty short time, since everyone was laughing and making fun of each other. Except for Jiyong, of course. There was a red carpet, paparazzi, screaming fan girls, & a jumbo screen. Seems like the party of the ceuntry. 

Me & Ema got off first and we started waving like the Queen of England. She smiled showing her white teeth and said, "Just keep up this image until we get inside. You can get as drunk as you want, once you're inside." She didn't move her lips at all when she said that. Creepy, but impressive. 

We started posing and giving off autographs, even though we didn't even debut yet. I felt imperior. Until, the boys stepped out. All the cameras and screaming fan girls started moving to their side. We glared at them. My short time in the spotlight.. 

Ema & I started to skip inside, even though we were wearing mini dresses. We probably looked like little kids. 

The venue looked small from the inside, but once we were inside, it was GIGANTIC. The place was already filled with hundreds of people. Ema & I stared in awe, until one of the people bumped into us. "Oh sorry," we both said and bowed. We are losers in a world of idol stars.

We, YG family, all sat down at one huge table. We started chatting with one another, but suddenly the lights dimmed. Seungri ran on stage, "HOW YOU FEELIN' TONIGHT, SEOUL CITY?" Everyone cheered and whistled. 

"ARE YOU READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED?" Seungri asked the crowd. Even louder screams and cheers were made. 

"DJ, HIT IT!" Everyone started dancing and drinking. 

Foreword

Um, someone tell me how to put Gif's in here >: