#1

Beautiful Lies

*RINGDINGDONG RINGDINGDONG*

I groaned and looked at the time. 8:30am, who the calls that early. I looked at the caller ID, Yang HyunSuk. Of course, HE does. I clearned my throat and answered, "Yoboseyo?"

"Meet me in the meeting room by 9:00am and tell the other girls," was all he said and hung up.

...bastard

I slowly got up from my bed with much difficulty, since me and my bed have a special relationship. I slowly walked over to Ema, my roomie, and told her to wake up quickly. She kicked me and turned over to face the wall. I got pissed.

"WAKE UP BEFORE I POUR HOT WATER OVER YOUR FACE, YOU LITTLE ER." 

**In Front of YG Building**

I got out of the van before the other girls, since they were all dazed from waking up earlier than they usually do. I skipped towards the YG building and turned around, "HURRY UP BEFORE YOU GET IN TROUBLE. I'M NOT COVERING UP FOR YOU."

Then a douche bumped into me and I feel causing my beautiful Ugg boots to get all brown by the mud. Not caring who the person was, I yelled at them. "WHAT THE-. DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THEY ARE?! AND THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BOOTS TOO. YOU'RE SO DEAD."

"Dead? EXCUSE YOU, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? YOU MAY BE PRETTY, BUT-" he yelled, but stopped when I looked up.

"Oh it's you Jessica-noona." Seungri. I got more pissed than I already was. "D.E.A.D.  YOU'RE DEAD AND THANKS FOR CALLING ME PRETTY!," I yelled and got up. He ran away on instinct and I chased him screaming, "COME BACK HERE, PABO! I'M GONNA STRANGLE YOU!"

"They really do have a dog&cat relationship," chuckled Tiffany. 

**In the meeting room with all of YG family**

Unfortunately, I didn't get to strangle Seungri, but I didn't care right now. The atmosphere in the room was intense and no one spoke for about 20 minutes. Aram cleared , "Ahem. Can someone say something? I'm sweating bullets." Everyone started laughing. She isn't a very patient person.

"I guess I should tell you guys already..." YG said while smiling. Everyone, even the staffs, grinned. They knew something we didn't.

"We've discussed about it a lot and we have agreed that we need to give you, the singers/trainees, a surprise. For each group, there is a different surprise. First, 2NE1.. your dating ban has been lifted." The 4 girls cheered and danced in there seats.

"BIGBANG. We know you guys are fans of this artist and we have gotten you tickets to see him in Jeju Island... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE." As soon as YG said 'Justin Timberlake,' they boys got up and high fived each other with big smiles on their faces. 

"Next, our soon to debut girl group, Beautiful Lies."

Wait, did he just say 'soon to debut.'

I think he's psychic, because when he looked at me, he said,"Yes, I said 'soon to debut'. YOU GUYS WILL BE DEBUTING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. And we,YG family, will go on a trip to Jeju for our YG family concert! But we will be staying a few more weeks extra!" Everyone cheered and us, Beautiful Lies, got teary. 

"We will leave next week to Jeju. Just come here on Monday at 1:00pm with your bags. Meeting, over!" YG said.

"YES, SAGANGNIM," we all saluted like we were in the army. 

 

Foreword

I know it's a bit short, but the next chapter will be like 5x longer than this one. Thanks for reading and stick till the end. Love you ^.^ ~