The 5th Imprint

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a triple update! Go to chapter 5 and chapter 6 for the first and second update respectively.

Friday

 

“Hey, Eun Mi, what are you doing after school today?” Hyo Sung asked as the five of you sat outside under the same cherry blossom tree for lunch.

 

“Um…nothing actually, why?” You asked, spooning your kimchi bokkeumbap into your mouth.

 

“Oh, that’s great! There’s a game after school today. Ji Eun is coming and so is Ha Na. Only Sun Hwa isn’t because she has a date with her boyfriend.” Hyo Sung sang teasingly and Sun Hwa tossed a piece of broccoli at her which Hyo Sung avoided with a whine.

 

“A game after school today? What game?” Your curiosity was perked and you stared at Hyo Sung for answers.

 

“Oh, it’s the playoffs for the finals. Today it’s going to be the last game that decides whether our team will get a place in the basketball championship for mythical creature schools.” She explained and you nodded.

 

“Yeah, I should be able to go but isn’t Kris the captain of the basketball team?” You quirked an eyebrow at her as you closed your lunchbox.

 

“True but he’ll be too into the game to notice you.” Hyo Sung waved it off.

 

“Okay, whatever you say.” You shrugged and sipped on your bottle of blood.

 

“Great, don’t forget to wear white and blue.” She reminded.

 

“Why?” You shot her a curious look.

 

“It’s our school colors, idiot.” Ha Na snorted and you glared at her.

 

“I knew that.” You fibbed and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Right, I totally believe you.” She remarked sarcastically and you flicked a piece of Sun Hwa’s broccoli at her, which she avoided with a yelp.

 

“Hey, that’s my broccoli! Stop using it as a weapon!” She pouted and hugged her lunchbox close to her.

 

“Says the person who threw a piece at me because I was teasing her about her little date with her new boyfriend.” Hyo Sung rolled her eyes and Sun Hwa catapulted another piece at her.

 

“Hey, stop that!” She growled.

 

“My broccoli, my weapons.” Sun Hwa harrumphed and took a bite from her broccoli.

 

“You guys are weird.” You shook your head and immediately four heads turned to you with broccoli in their spoons ready to fire. You backed away with wide eyes and hands up in surrender position.

 

“Okay, okay, geez, sensitive much…” You grumbled and their spoons lowered.

 

I have weird best friends…whom I love…unfortunately…

“Looking good~” Ha Na whistled at you and you flipped your hair while batting your eyelashes.

 

“I know I’m hot and you’re not.” You grinned at her pout. You wore a blue cardigan with a white tank top along with blue jeans and white ballet flats. Your hair was up in a simple messy bun that was held together by a matching blue and white ribbon.

 

Ha Na was dressed in a blue and white fitting shirt with jean shorts and white sneakers. Her hair was curled and she clipped her bangs up with a blue ribbon clip. You were slightly surprised at the lack of clothing she wore. Even though you were a vampire, you still felt cold and it was forecasted to drop below the zero tonight.

 

“Aren’t you cold?” You raised a skeptical eyebrow at her attire.

 

“Nope, werecat remember? My internal body heat is warmer than a vampire’s or a human’s. Besides, I’m actually feeling quite warm.” At that moment, a cold breeze passed by and even under your cardigan you still felt the cold. You shivered and rubbed your arms up and down.

 

“I wish I was a werecat.” You moved closer to her.

 

“Come here, let Ha Na hug you!” She enveloped her arms around you and you felt slightly better when her warm body heat embraced your shivering form.

 

“Mm, you feel so good.” You cooed and snuggled closer to her.

 

“Um…should I be concerned that my best friends are cuddling with each other?” The both of you turned and saw Ji Eun staring at you with wide eyes. She wore a blue dress with white tights and black boots. In her hair was a blue and white headband. She also wore a white jacket over her shoulders.

 

“No, you shouldn’t be. Ha Na and I have decided to elope and get married in the Caribbean. Don’t tell our parents and you can be our bridesmaid~” You joked and Ha Na played along by hugging you tighter.

 

“Wait, what?” Ji Eun stared at you like she just saw a dog get run over by a truck.

 

“Oh Ji Eunnie, the ever naïve, come my wife, let’s show off our engagement ring to the school!” Ha Na called out dramatically and the both of you laughed while speeding off towards the gym. Ji Eun was left there sputtering like a fish.

 

“Wait, so they were joking? Hey, guys wait up!” She shouted and quickly ran over to you guys.

“Hey, guys over here!” Hyo Sung waved to you and she jogged over to y’all excitedly.

 

“Woah, Hyo Sung unnie, way to be the school spirit itself…” You stared at her attire in surprise. She wore a blue and white tank top with a matching blue and white miniskirt. You noticed that she wore black short shorts under her skirt though. On the tank top was ‘EHSM’ which you guessed meant ‘Epik High School for the Mythical’ in dark navy blue bold letters. Her hair was in two mini ponytails (since she had short hair) and they were held together with two blue and white ribbons. Even her track shoes were blue and white.

 

“You idiot, I’m the head cheerleader so of course I have to be the school spirit itself!” She rolled your eyes and you nodded with an understanding expression. You glanced over to the side and saw that other girls in the same attire as Hyo Sung were stretching.

 

“You never told me that.” You pouted.

 

“Oh, you baby, you never asked.” She flicked you in the forehead and you whined in pain. You suddenly heard obnoxious laughter to your left and saw the Yoon fairy -lets flirting with a few of the boys in the basketball team. They were wearing the same attire as Hyo Sung.

 

“Wait; are they a part of the cheerleading team as well?” You motioned to the trio and Hyo Sung’s eyes suddenly glowed red with irritation.

 

“Unfortunately, they are. However, I give them hell in training and they can’t do a thing about it since I’m loved by the whole team and our coach and I’m also head cheerleader.” She smirked smugly.

 

“Wow, tough luck but hey, at least you get to punish them.” You shrugged and patted her on the shoulders.

 

“Thanks, hey, the game is about to start soon so I better finish my stretching, gather the girls, and stops those -lets from flirting anymore.” She sighed and you nodded, making your way up the bleachers to the place where Ji Eun and Ha Na sat. Ha Na shifted and you plopped yourself down. You found Hyo Sung scolding the Yoon -lets and commanding them to join the rest of the girls in stretching. You found it amusing and pointed it out to Ha Na and Ji Eun.

 

“Serves them right! Our Hyo Sung is the best.” Ha Na smirked.

 

“I hope she doesn’t go too overboard with them.” Ji Eun sighed and you furrowed your eyebrows.

 

“I don’t get it. How can you be so nice to them when all they do is given you hell?” You shot Ji Eun a confused look which she returned with a hard one.

 

“It’s because they are family no matter what. As much as I hate them deep down inside, I can’t bring myself to be mean to them because they are my sisters.” She stated and her eyes softened when she spotted the trio reluctantly stretching.

 

“And I’ll do whatever it takes to get them to accept me.” She murmured determined. You and Ha Na glanced at each other and Ha Na shook her head when she saw that you were about to say something. You leaned back in your seat and sighed.

 

“Welcome to game 7 of the MHSBA Championships between Epik High Wolverines and Golden High Eagles!” The announcer hollered into the microphone and the school cheered loudly.

 

“What’s MHSBA stand for?” You yelled to Ha Na among the loud noise.

 

“It’s the Mythical High School Basketball Association. It ‘s a corporation and league for only Mythical High Schools throughout South Korea.” She explain-yelled.

 

“Okay, thanks.” You yelled back a reply.

 

“Today’s match will decide who deserves a spot in contention for the MHSBA Championship!” The cheers grew louder. On the opposite side were Golden High students and fans that came to watch the match. Their colors were gold and green.

 

“Introducing the visiting team, Golden High Eagles!” The announcer introduced and the other side went wild with cheering as their cheerleaders jumped up and down as well. On Epik High’s side, many of the students booed and jeered at the visiting team who entered through the main gym door.

 

“And now, everyone get ready to rumble! Introducing your home team, Epik High Wolverines!” Immediately the crowd went wild as the mascot entered first while the boys entered in a line with the cheerleaders lining their sides. Some of the boys walked out with a cool façade while the others went crazy and started howling like a wolf. You caught Kris walking out last with another boy who had dark hair and dark eyes. The both of them were expressionless and it was really intimidating in your eyes.

 

“Who is that boy standing next to Kris?” You ask-yelled Ha Na next to you.

 

“Who?!” She leaned closer and you cupped your mouth, repeating your question.

 

“Oh, that boy? He’s Kris’ younger brother. He’s Tao. And he’s also the co-captain of the basketball team. He’s a junior like you but he’s in Class B along with his two other brothers. He can manipulate time by the way.” Ha Na replied and you nodded in understanding. The game started with the team lining up and the national anthem of South Kor

Please log in to read the full chapter