The 4th Imprint

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a double update so look to chapter 5 for the first update!

Thursday

 

“So, how was your adventure after school?” That was the first question Ji Eun asked you when you arrived at school.

 

“Oh, it was fine. The school’s bigger than I thought.” You mused. You left out the part where you met Lay. They didn’t have to know that.

 

“Ah, cool. You didn’t meet any of the EXO princes’ right?” Ji Eun asked warily.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I didn’t. I guess my vampire luck is good after all.” You giggled and shrugged your shoulders. She believed you and the both of you walked into class when you noticed that there was one person at your desk that shouldn’t be there. Ji Eun and you looked at each other with a dreadful look yet the both of you walked to your desk.

 

“What do you want, Bae Rin?” You rolled your eyes as you came to a stop at your desk.

 

“It’s Jae Rin, .” She spat and you raised an eyebrow undeterred.

 

“Now, I wouldn’t be going around calling just anyone a without evidence.” You made a move to sit at your desk but she blocked your way.

 

“I have evidence. Who said you could seduce my Lu Hannie?” She glared at you and you bit back a scoff.

 

Seduce? Um, was she dropped on the head as a baby?

 

“For your information, Lu Han sunbaenim is my partner for the final semester project. I did not seduce him.” You gritted your teeth and stared at her with firm eyes.

 

“But you will.” She argued back like a child and you resisted the urge to roll your eyes.

 

Oh, please…

 

“Lu Han sunbaenim and I hold a sunbae-hoobae relationship only. There are no mutual feelings between us except for working together on this project. After this project, you can ‘seduce’ Lu Han sunbaenim all you want. Now, can you please get your off my desk otherwise I’d have to disinfect it thoroughly?” You crossed your arms and tapped a finger on your bicep. You could literally see smoke steaming out off her ears and you smirked inwardly.

 

As if he would let her. Wait, are you getting jealous Han Eun Mi? Oh god, stop thinking about them!

 

“Yoon Jae Rin-ssi, what are you doing in my class?” Mr. Park’s unamused voice called out and Jae Rin quickly plastered on an innocent look.

 

Pft, innocent my .

 

“Nothing, Park seongsaengnim, I was just speaking with my good friend, Han Eun Mi.” She spat your name out and you scowled in disapproval.

 

Like hell, I’ll be good friends with you, you two faced .

 

“Well, get to class, Yoon Jae Rin-ssi, otherwise I’ll have to make a phone call to your homeroom teacher.” He eyed her firmly and Jae Rin jumped off your desk, rushing out of the classroom immediately but not without purposely bumping into your shoulder as she left. You sat on your desk and began taking out your notebook and homework.

 

“Okay, class, back to your seats. The bell hasn’t rung yet but class starts now.” He ordered and everyone returned to their seats, taking out their homework as well as their notes. You turned to Ji Eun and Sun Hwa, who arrived later but managed to catch the scene between you and Jae Rin, and they shot you amused looks which you returned with a smug smirk.

“And then, she was all like, ‘Girl, get off my desk otherwise I have to disinfect it.’ And I was all like, ‘Burn! Do you need some ice for that?’ and it was so cool. She was all like-” Sun Hwa was ecstatically recounting the events that happened previously in first period.

 

“Okay, okay, enough. I think they understand what happened.” You cut her off with a laugh and she pouted at you.

 

“But I was just getting to the good part!” She whined and you pinched her cheeks.

 

“Aw, is my baby Sun Hwa mad?” You cooed at her like a baby and she swatted your hand away with an unamused look.

 

“I am not a baby!” She yelled in defense and a shadow cast over her. Secret and you glanced up as your eyes widened at the person behind her. The four of you were trying to stifle your laughter as Sun Hwa began ranting about how she wasn’t a baby.

 

“And that’s why I’m- Hey, it’s not funny! Why are you guys…there’s someone behind isn’t there?” She shot a deadpan look at the four of us and we nodded while snickering.

 

“Okay, who is trying to-OH MY GOD, KWANG HEE OPPA!” She turned around determined on catching the person when she realized who it was and jumped up in shock. Kwang Hee stood behind her with an amused smile.

 

“W-W-What are you doing here?” She spluttered like a fish and you as well as Secret tried to hold in your laughter.

 

“Can’t I just speak to my partner for a moment?” He raised an eyebrow and Sun Hwa quickly shook her head and hands simultaneously.

 

“N-No, no, you can, you can. Just…it’s a surprise that you looked for me…” She glanced away to the side and caught you and Secret imitating Sun Hwa’s dreamy face. She shot a glare at the four of you yet the four of you continued to imitate her.

 

“Ah, well, I was wondering when you want to meet up again.” He asked and his look suddenly turned a little bit sheepish.

 

“Oh, oh, um, how about tomorrow at the library after school?” She suggested and he perked up a little, nodding his head.

 

“Yeah sure and after that do you want to grab a cup of coffee or something?” He scratched his head nervously and the reaction on Sun Hwa’s face was priceless. She looked like she won the lottery and you died in silent laughter.

 

“Are you asking me out?!” She exclaimed in shock and her tone sounded almost offensive. Kwang Hee looked quite taken aback and he stepped back a little in shock.

 

“Um…if you don’t want to, it’s fine with-”

 

“No, no, no, I mean, yes. Yes, I would love to go out with you tomorrow after school!” She grinned and Kwang Hee brightened with a child-like smile.

 

“Seriously, you would really go out with me?! Thank you, Sun Hwa! I’ll see you tomorrow after school then.” He shot her a charming smile and you swore that you saw Sun Hwa swoon in delight.

 

“And by the way, you are a big baby.” He ruffled her hair and turned around. He pumped his fist in success and his friends (who were called ZE: A by the way) cheered at his accomplishment.

 

“Somebody catch me. I think I’m going to faint.” Sun Hwa leaned backwards and Hyo Sung and you quickly made a move to catch her before she hit the grassy ground.

 

“Your expression was priceless when he asked you out!” Ha Na teased.

 

“Oh, Kwang Hee oppa, yes, I will go out with you! You are only the dreamiest man in the whole entire world!” You imitated Sun Hwa’s dreamy and swooning look and voice. And Sun Hwa turned red.

 

“Oh, Sun Hwa, I can’t wait for our magical date tomorrow as we sit in a café sipping coffee and chewing on muffins!” Ji Eun imitated Kwang Hee’s equally dreamy voice as she leaned in towards you. Sun Hwa turned redder.

 

“Oh, Kwang Hee oppa, let’s get married and have ten children!” You continued to imitate as you also leaned closer towards Ji Eun and clasped your hands together at your chest. Sun Hwa was as red as a tomato by now and she covered her face in humiliation.

 

“Oh, Sun Hwa, I love you!” Ji Eun grasped your hands and your foreheads met each other. Sun Hwa began face palming herself multiple times.

 

“Oh, Kwang Hee oppa, I love you too!” You joined hands with Ji Eun and the both of you turned your heads together at Sun Hwa, who by now looked like all the blood left her and traveled to her face.

 

“Stop it!” She shrieked and whacked the both of you endlessly as the both of you chortled with laughter.

 

“Oh my god, I’m going to die of laughter!” You clutched onto your stomach as you bent over laughing.

 

“Then die with me, Sun Hwa my love!” Ji Eun stared at you longingly as she laughed as well.

 

“Til death do we part, Kwang Hee jagiya!” You laughed harder and Sun Hwa smacked the both of you hard and covered her face with her hands.

 

“Oh god, you guys are humiliating. Why do I even hang out with you?” She groaned and you slung an arm around her.

 

“Because you love us and we are pretty awesome, you know? Besides, remember to appoint us as your brides

Please log in to read the full chapter