When Rivalry Falls

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Noooooo!” I groaned as I stepped out of the airport. Most of the students were feeling rather sour to leave Jeju after having so much fun. It was time to head back to school and I didn’t want to go back to school.

“Can I just live in Jeju?” Ha Na pouted, lugging her bags to Hyo Sung's mother’s car. Hyo Sung followed behind her. “I agree. Jeju was so perfect.” Hyo Sung sighed dejectedly.

“I feel bad for Ji Eun though. She had to leave early.” Sun Hwa sulked as she piled her stuff into the back of the car.

“Well, she had no choice. She was needed for an important meeting.” I shrugged and pushed my stuff in.

“I still can’t get over the look on Yoon So Hee’s face after you pulled that stunt.” Hyo Sung laughed uproariously as she sat in the car.

“She had it coming.” I shrugged. I recalled the moment I had drenched Yoon So Hee with the sticky soda I had in my hand. Did I mention I was quite irrational? Well, yeah, this was one of my irrational moments. She was being a huge…meanie and I may or may not have accidentally lost grip on my cup and it may or may not have landed on her. Hey, I’m just saying.

“The best part was what you said afterwards.” Ha Na giggled. “Oops, my hand slipped. Should I get some napkins to clean up your pride? It’s making a mess on the floor.” She guffawed. “That was amazing!”

Sun Hwa agreed with a proud grin. “It’s safe to say that Han Eun Mi has officially put Yoon So Hee in her place. Now, if only she can do that for the other two snots…” I rolled my eyes, pushing Sun Hwa into the car as I slipped inside the car. Hyo Sung called shotgun while Ha Na sat behind the driver’s seat. “Okay, shush up about it. I just want to go home.” I yawned and Mrs. Jeon started pulling away from the airport pick-up point.

“Oh, I think she wants to go home and see twelve certain males who had no choice but to take the earlier flight back home.” Ha Na added in sneakily and I growled with a furious blush on my face. EXO had to leave earlier because there were too many people on one flight. Ren decided to head back earlier with them as well with the excuse that he needed his rest.

Hyo Sung laughed. “Don’t think we missed the whole dramatic scene out in the lobby. I could practically see tears pouring out of Tao’s eyes. They have it bad for you.” I groaned. “I appreciate the affection but sometimes, it’s embarrassing.” I admitted.

“I think it’s cute.” Sun Hwa butted in and I smirked teasingly. “You just wish you had twelve Kwang Hees to wait on you and shower you with unconditional love.” Sun Hwa blushed and she nudged me in the shoulder as everyone laughed at her expression.

A familiar tune interrupted our laughter all of a sudden and we stopped to turn to Ha Na who immediately whipped out her phone. She made a face seeing who it was. “Damn, it’s my brother. What the hell does he want?” She groaned and made a move to end the call but I quickly stopped her. My instincts told me that Dae Hyun didn’t call to annoy Ha Na. “Pick it up. It might be important.” She huffed and accepted the call. “Alright, but if it’s anything about buying more food, I swear I’ll-” She immediately paused and her face paled. We all glanced at her curiously and her jaw dropped open. Her grip on her phone loosened and it hit the ground of the car floor.

“What? What is it?” We all asked. Ha Na turned to me, horror filled in her eyes.

“Eun Mi, Sukira…it’s destroyed.”

I rushed to Yong Guk and B.A.P, who were staring desolately at the debris and remains of their school. The once sophisticated and sharp-looking building was now a collapsed pile of dust and cement blocks. The sky was dark and gloomy. Students were sobbing and mourning the loss of their school. There were a few investigators from the secret force (the same force as Infinite was in) sweeping the area for clues as to who did this. Some were speaking to distraught students and others were trying to calm down hysterical ones.

I stared at the school. It was my school before I went to Epik High. It was a place full of memories and heritage. It was a place that my ancestors built for us. And now…it’s gone. I dropped to my knees, tears streaming down my face and landing on the dusty grounds of what used to be the energetic campus of Sukira.

I felt Yong Guk place a hand on my shaking shoulder. “Who did this?” My voice barely came out to be a whisper. I felt like someone was constricting my throat. I was speechless. Who would do this? Who?

“I don’t know.” Yong Guk replied with helplessness laced in his voice. Zelo was crying and Jong Up was trying to comfort him while staying strong himself. Dae Hyun was sobbing into Ha Na’s shoulder and Young Jae merely sat on the ground, his head in his knees. Him Chan was one of the more proactive ones. He was trying to use his intuition (something all nine-tailed foxes have) to help out the investigators and find out if there was anyone underneath the rubble just in case. Other than that, everyone was a mess.

“Eun Mi!” I heard a familiar voice call out to me. My eyes widened and I turned around, spotting Su Ho and Lay dashing towards me. Immediately as I stood, I was engulfed in a crushing hug by Su Ho. I cried into his shoulder and he calmly soothed me with whispers into my ear. It was one of the first times he had seen me

Please log in to read the full chapter