The 9th Imprint

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tuesday

 

Dear Eun Mi,

 

I took your math books and stuff to class for you already so don’t worry your pretty little hands over them. And by the way, if you’re wondering how I knew your code, Ha Na told me.

 

- Chan Yeol

 

You read the note in your locker with a deadpan expression. You arrived first thing in the morning without Chan Yeol’s driving skills thankfully. You reached your locker only to find a note taped onto the other side of the door of your locker.

 

I will wring your neck with my pretty little hands, Jung Ha Na.

 

You slammed your locker closed and hit your head against it with a groan. You were tired from studying and researching about the project last night and you also had to deal with Mr. I’m-High-On-Sunshine at school. Yeah, you weren’t in a good mood today either.

 

“Did you hear? Kai is moving lockers along with his brother, Se Hun.” A girl nearby you whispered to her friend. You furrowed your eyebrows with your face still planted on the cool surface of your locker.

 

“Kai, as in the Kai, and Se Hun, as in the Se Hun? Wait, why are they switching lockers?” Her friend asked in curiosity.

 

“I heard their lockers got too flooded with fan mail from their fangirls so that’s why they’re moving lockers.” Her friend whispered back.

 

“So where are they moving to now?” You blocked them out from there. The names were familiar but you didn’t care at all. And then you heard screams and squeals of delight. You never lifted your head but perked your ears to hear what the commotion was about.

 

“OH MY GOD, HE’S MOVING INTO OUR AREA!”

 

“OH MY GOD, HE’S COMING!”

 

“OH MY GOD, I GOT TO TEXT GA BI ABOUT THIS!”

 

What in the world is going on?

 

You were curious but you were too lazy to lift your head and surprisingly this position was rather comfortable. The locker on your left opened and the screams got louder.

 

“Girls, girls, calm down, I’m just moving lockers that’s all. Now, go to class.” A masculine voice chuckled in amusement. You grimaced with your forehead on the locker.

 

Casanova tone…darn…I got a player next to me…

 

“Hey, you, why are you face planting on to your locker?” His voice travelled into your ears.

 

“Oh, I don’t know. I just felt like slamming my face into my locker that’s all. No, I seriously find that entertaining and I like to do it in my free time.” I sarcastically replied and he laughed.

 

“Well, you’re feisty and the first.” There were sounds of him moving his stuff into the locker on your left.

 

“I’ve been told. And wait, I’m the first to do what?” You lifted your head and stared at him. Well, technically you were staring at his locker door that was open and blocking your view of him but you could tell he had a good body and tan skin.

 

“To talk to me without convulsing from your feels and screaming in my face.” He replied and closed the locker door, allowing you to glance at his appearance. He stared at you and suddenly, his eyes looked shocked and they widened significantly.

 

“Well, I’m glad to have that honor.” You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

 

How much do you want to bet that he’s one of the EXO princes? Oh wait, I don’t need to bet. I already know. Oh great, I’m going to be locker mates with one of them. Joy…

Kai’s P.O.V

 

Holy …

 

I was taken aback by her appearance. She was gorgeous and beautiful and just…magnificent. I knew she was a vampire from the get-go. Long ebony hair, pale alabaster skin, pale pink lips, and dark orbs with flecks of ruby in them, she was no doubt a vampire.

 

Suddenly, I felt this unknown attraction for her and it was steadily growing deeper and deeper. Heat pooled within the depths of my abdomen and gravity wanted me to be closer to her. I wanted to keep her out of harm and kiss her and hug her and love her. All these thoughts in my head were scaring me.

 

Please don’t tell me. Please don’t let it be what I think it is.

 

The bell rang for first period and I jolted from my dilemma. Se Hun was in front of me instead of Eun Mi and he was staring wide eyed at me in fear. I raised an eyebrow at him in curiosity.

 

“What is it?” I snapped and he pointed at me with shaking fingers.

 

“Y-Your eyes…” He whispered taken aback. I widened my eyes and placed my hand over them. I opened my locker to look into my personal mirror…don’t judge me; a man has got to look his best all the time. Anyways, there I was staring into the mirror with dark golden eyes instead of ruby red. Slamming my fist on the floor of my locker, I slammed the door close and made my way to class in fury.

 

Damn it, way to go Jong In, imprint on a female will ya? Nonetheless, a vampire!

Author’s P.O.V

 

“Did I tell you about the time Baek Hyun killed Lay’s plants on accident?”

 

It was lunch time and Chan Yeol sat together with you again today. After you settled things with him yesterday and establishing a lot of rules (“No pestering me about calling you oppa!””EUN MI, NO FAIR!”), Chan Yeol had actually become a joy to be around with (especially when he was exposing his brothers) and he slightly lifted your mood.

 

“No, tell me.” You giggled.

 

“No, tell us.” Ha Na interjected and you just realized that Secret was here as well. You smacked Sun Hwa who was making kissy faces at you and glared at Ha Na who was imitating your giggle.

 

“Okay, so anyways, it was a long time ago. Lay loves to take care of plants and I don’t really know why. He’s weird like that. Anyhow, it was a rather rainy day and there was no sunlight. Lay was pretty sad because he knew how much plants needed sunlight. So, little Baek Hyun-”

 

“Wait, wait, wait, how long ago was this?” You interrupted curiously.

 

“Baek Hyun and Lay were only eight years old. So anyways, little Baek Hyun decided to help Lay out. Since he has the power to control light, he could produce light as well. But back then, we were just kids so our powers weren’t fully developed yet. But still, Lay was desperate and he needed sunlight for his plants so he agreed. And little Baek Hyun created light with all his might and directed it onto Lay’s little flower patch. But he created too much and the intensity was too much for the plants. In the end, he accidentally burnt Lay’s plants and Lay got seven year old Tao to whoop his with the limited Wushu he knew back then and Lay refused to heal Baek Hyun afterwards. Oh, I was laughing at his sorry little but that got me a scolding from Kris who in turn got scolded by mom for scolding me who was laughing at Baek Hyun who killed Lay’s plants.” Chan Yeol concluded the story.

 

“That was slightly sad. He meant well but ended up killing the plants.” You pouted and Chan Yeol pinched your cheek. You swore you could hear Sun Hwa dying from the skinship and Ha Na laughing her off at you.

 

“There’s more if you want to know.” He grinned in anticipation. You downed your bottle of blood and capped the bottle.

 

“Maybe later, I’m heading to the bathroom. And you stay.” You pointedly glared at Chan Yeol who shot you a disappointed puppy eyes look.

 

“And don’t you dare give me that look.” You walked away without a care and Chan Yeol looked like a puppy that got denied his snack. You entered the chaotic cafeteria and swiftly navigated through the messy area.

 

At least I have no mash potato stuck in my hair.

 

Sighing in relief, you began to shuffle to the restroom.

Please log in to read the full chapter