The 11th Imprint

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thursday

 

“No.”

 

You shook your head at Sun Hwa’s desperate face.

 

“Please, it’s just a few hours.” She was on her knees and you looked away.

 

“No. I am not going to some track and field audition or whatever you call it.” You crossed your arms and she moved in front of you again with puppy dog eyes.

 

“B-But, Kwang Hee oppa needs all the support he can get.” She pleaded but you still shook your head.

 

“Why don’t you ask the other girls?” You gestured at the strangely quiet Secret.

 

“Hey, don’t look at me. I’m on the track and field team already.” Ha Na raised her hands in surrender and you rolled your eyes. You glanced at Hyo Sung who suddenly panicked.

 

“Um, um, I have a neighborhood barbeque to attend. I can’t ditch because my mom wants me to go.” She fibbed and looked away. You glanced at Ji Eun next who was twiddling her fingers.

 

“What about you?” She snapped her head up in shock and stared at you with nervous eyes.

 

“Um, you see, I have to head to the library to pick up stuff for our project.” She nervously glanced away and you sighed. Turning back to Sun Hwa who had her aegyo on in full blast, you nodded reluctantly and she squealed, throwing her arms around you and hugging the life out of you.

 

“OH MY GOD, I so knew you would say yes! You are the best friend a girl could ever have!” She squealed into your ear and you whacked her back lightly to signal to her that she was cutting off your air.

 

“Oops, sorry.” She smiled sheepishly at you. You glared at her while coughing. A hand came from behind and patted you on the back lightly.

 

Oh, it must be Chan Yeol sunbaenim.

 

“Oh, Chan-Kai?” You stared at the tanned boy with incredulous eyes.

 

“Yo.” He smirked and sat down next to you.

 

“What are you doing here?” You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

 

“I want to sit here. Do you have a problem?” He raised an eyebrow at you.

 

“Well…I’m fine with it but I don’t know about them.” You motioned to Secret who stared at Kai with suspicious eyes.

 

“Do you have a problem with me sitting here?” He gestured at the spot the five of you always sat under.

 

“Nope, but he might.” Hyo Sung shook her head with an innocent smile and pointed to the tall male behind. Kai spun around and his eyes widened.

 

“Oh, hey hyung!” He prepared to stand to greet Chan Yeol but he was ignored and Chan Yeol sat down on your other side. Kai froze and shot Chan Yeol a confused look but the other male didn’t even spare a glance in his direction.

 

“Here’s your apple juice Eun Mi that I know is your favorite.” He handed you the apple juice he went to get you just now and he pointedly glared at Kai.

 

“What’s he doing here?” Chan Yeol whispered hotly into your ear. You shot a quick glance at Kai and then stared at Chan Yeol with a confused look.

 

“I-well, he- invited himself to join us for lunch. It’s just a one day thing so be nice. I don’t know what’s going on between the both of you but whatever it is just play nice for one day, please, sunbaenim?” You looked at him with pleading eyes and he was reluctant at first but he sighed and nodded. You pulled back with a successful grin and Kai glanced questioningly at the both of you.

 

“What?” You raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head, dismissing any thoughts between you and Chan Yeol.

 

“So, Eun Mi, be sure to be at the field straight away after school, alright?” Sun Hwa reminded you and you bobbed your head half-heartedly.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I seriously hate you all.” You playfully glared at Secret who stuck their tongues out at you.

 

“Well, it’s not my fault I have my cousins over.” Hyo Sung shrugged and you shot her an amused look.

 

“I thought you said you had a neighborhood barbeque!” Sun Hwa pointed out hotly with her hands on her hips. Hyo Sung’s eyes widened and she choked on her banana milk.

 

“I mean, yeah, my cousins are coming over for the neighborhood barbeque. Right, they are coming over for the neighborhood barbeque.” She quickly tried to cover her lie.

 

Surely, Sun Hwa wouldn’t believe that right?

 

“Oh, really?” You and Secret with the exception of Hyo Sung and Sun Hwa face palmed.

 

I stand corrected.

 

“Say hi to Min Ji for me.” Sun Hwa reminded and Hyo Sung nodded half-heartedly.

 

Oh that reminds me!

 

“How’s Min Ji doing? She’s not contacting me often since she’s studying for the upcoming Math exam.” You shifted closer to Hyo Sung.

 

“Min Ji-ah, she’s fine. Stressed but still hanging in there.” She informed and you sighed. At least your best friend was doing fine. Without you, you were wondering who would be there to protect her from all the hurtful remarks of the Queenkas of Sukira.

 

“Is she doing fine against the Queenkas of Sukira?” You asked and a hand clamped down on your shoulder.

 

“You came from Sukira?” Kai’s jaw dropped as you nodded.

 

Here we go…

 

“Wait, why didn’t you tell me this?” He pulled you back and you rolled your eyes.

 

“I only met you two days ago. And how was I supposed to tell you that when B.A.P specifically told me to stay away from you and your brothers? Something about the two groups being rivals and whatnot.” You shook his hand off your shoulder and sighed.

 

“You know B.A.P?” This time it was Chan Yeol who held your shoulder back.

 

“Yes, my best friend, Bang Min Ji, is the little sister of Bang Yong Guk, the leader.” You raised an eyebrow at his panicked face.

 

“And the both of them are my cousins.” Hyo Sung stated without a care.

 

“Hold it; you know our rivals and you never told us why?” Chan Yeol crossed his arms waiting to hear an explanation.

 

“What was I supposed to say? Hey, you know your rival group, B.A.P? Yeah, I know them very well. In fact, my best friend is the younger sister of the leader, Bang Yong Guk. But you don’t have to worry; I have nothing to do with Sukira High anymore.” You sang sarcastically.

 

“One, you guys would freak out on me. Two, considering how much competiveness -which is by the way stupid- between the two schools have, I would be kicked out on my second day. And three, I didn’t tell B.A.P about meeting you and your brothers…yet. They’re my friends and I’ve known them since the first day of freshman year.” Your eyes grew nostalgic as you began to think back to when you first met Min Ji and then through her you met B.A.P, who was the school’s Kingkas (even Zelo who wasn’t even in high school already had fans in high school and when you found out, you were a little creeped out).

 

The bell rang and you stood from your place along with Secret. You glanced at Chan Yeol and Kai who were both silent.

 

“Look, stop mulling over it. Now you guys know right? Just don’t go around spreading it. I’d like to stay in school.” You grinned at them and pulled both of them up by the arms.

 

“Now, that that’s settled, let’s all go to class and forget about it alright?” You shot them pleading smiles and they sighed.

 

“Yay, now let’s head back to our lockers and not stand here like idiots anymore okay?” You dragged them by the arm to catch up with Secret.

 

Seriously, the rivalry between our schools is stupid.

The bell rang and you had just finished packing your stuff when you looked up to an excited Sun Hwa. You sighe

Please log in to read the full chapter