Hyung, Noona

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Where he is?

I sighed, searching the crowd of students for the one male student I needed to find.

“Yah, who are you looking for?” Hyo Sung nudged me but I ignored her with a wave of my hand. The rest of the girls stared weirdly at me. We stood at the edge of the cafeteria (that we never ever sit in) in a clump. We were trying to at all costs avoid the flying…food.

Ha Na jumped when an empty can of soda almost hit her in the head. She growled and swept the room for the possible crook. Sun Hwa sighed tiredly, trying to hold her back. If Ha Na went in there, we were not going to save her .

Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Where are-Ah!

I perked up as I spotted the student I was looking for. He glanced around the cafeteria warily and shook his head with a sigh, walking to a corner table that was unaffected by the chaos. I quickly rushed to his table and set down a pink colored box. He jumped when he saw me and blinked at me blankly.

“Noona…” He trailed off in surprise and I smiled at him friendly. “Here,” I pushed the box to him. He glanced down at the box and then back up at me.

“You weren’t able to have any ice cream cake at the party so I saved two slices for you. Trying to get it away from my wolves was a…tedious task but I did it and I asked Min Seok oppa to keep it cool for you until it was safely in a refrigerator at home. I kept it in the office refrigerator from this morning until now so that I could give it to you.” I explained.

He stayed silent and I gestured to the box. “You might want to eat it soon. It might melt.” He nodded and quietly opened the box to reveal the ice cream cake. I took it as my cue to walk away but I heard him whisper, “Noona, thank you.” And I made a bold decision.

“Hey, Min Ki-ah,” I called and his head shot up immediately. I grinned, “If you feel like it, come and join us for lunch outside. We never sit inside since it’s such a…battle field in here. And outside is more peaceful and refreshing than the stuffy inside. So, if you want to, feel free to sit outside with us and have lunch with us. We don’t mind.” I offered.

No word came out of his mouth. I pursed my lips and took a step backwards. “I’m not forcing you to sit with us. If you don’t want to, it’s purely up to you. But I’m just letting you know that you’re welcome to sit with us and chat with us anytime.” I smiled amiably for the last time and left him to his thoughts.

Once I was done, I was whisked out of the cafeteria by four impatient girls. We entered the backyard and we sighed in relief.

“I thought I was going to die young in there!” Ha Na cried out.

“I thought I was going to die in there, trying to hold you and your temperamental tendencies back.” Sun Hwa retorted.

“Okay, okay, we all thought we were going to die in there.” Hyo Sung concluded, dragging us towards the spot where EXO were already at.

Ji Eun slowed down and nudged me on my side. “What did you say to Ren?” She asked.

“I gave him some ice cream cake I saved for him from the birthday party and told him he could come and sit with us.” I shrugged mindlessly.

“Oh,” Ji Eun nodded but her expression tightened. I glanced at her curiously. “What’s wrong?” I inquired. She cocked her head in thought. “I don’t know r

Please log in to read the full chapter