Questions Within Answers

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a double update! Please check on the previous chapter for the first update! Click here!

“I heard what happened.” Mei En cooed sympathetically on the phone. I smiled and sat down next to Se Hun, who was focusing on his math homework. “We’ll be back soon, alright? Things are slowly coming to an end for us and besides, we miss our boys and you.” She said. I nodded. “Thank you so much. I made sure that they didn’t burn the house down.”

She chuckled. “Oh, that’s great. Knowing my boys, anything goes.” She cleared and laughed over the line. “I have to go, okay? I’ll see you soon and my babies as well. Take care, Eun Mi!” She hung up and I sighed, turning to the rest of the wolves.

“Your parents are coming back soon.” I announced and they nodded dazedly. “So…” I trailed off and Kris turned to me. “Min Ji said she saw who it was.”

“I know.” I nodded. “But she said that it was a male and when she yelled for him, he dropped something. He dropped a photo on the ground and when she picked it up, that’s when the building collapsed.” I reiterated what she revealed to me.

“I doubt the picture would survive in all that debris. So, we have nothing.” Lu Han groaned. I bit my lip unsurely. “But it’s all we got.”

At that moment, B.A.P entered the room with grim faces. Secret arrived behind them aiding Min Ji who was trying to manage on her crutches. Apparently, healing powers don’t work on mermaid cells very well. I immediately embraced her tiny form and sat her down on the couch. “Are you alright?”

She nodded. “I’m fine.” I sighed in relief and squeezed her hand tightly.

“They’re rebuilding the school already.” Yong Guk revealed monotonously.

Xiu Min turned to him. “We heard. Are there no more survivors?” Him Chan shook his head and answered for Yong Guk. “All who were trapped survived. Injuries are more of a concern now.”

“Thanks to Eun Mi’s speech yesterday, everyone’s helping out now.” Dae Hyun grinned and I blushed when I felt everyone turn to me with grateful eyes.

I shook my head. “It was nothing. I was getting sick and tired of the stupid rivalry. It was bound to happen anyway.”

Young Jae’s sudden question though caught me off guard. “Do you know who Aron is?” I blinked at him in confusion.

Who?  “No, I don’t. Who is that?” I furrowed my eyebrows at that name. No, I didn’t know an Aron. Anyone with such an exotic name would be remembered by me. B.A.P’s expression changed into a doubtful and sour look. The room grew tense and dull.

“You don’t think-”

“Well, he wasn’t around in school before and after the collapse.” Zelo pursed his lips in thought.

“Aron was a new student in Min Ji’s class. He was smart but cold and eccentric. He hung out alone and acted like a robot. We never cared much about him even though he was weird.” Jong Up explained, sitting next to Min Ji carefully.

“But there was a suspicious aura around him.” Min Ji added and B.A.P agreed. “I just couldn’t put my finger on it.”

“Do you think he was the one who caused the building to collapse?” Chen spoke up and Yong Guk grimaced.

“Well, we can’t be too sure. He was an iffy character but we can’t put the blame on him without evidence.” He replied, unsatisfied with the outcome as well.

“But we can’t just sit here and make assumptions. We have to question him.” Baek Hyun broke out.

“But we can’t be too sure ourselves. It just might lead us to nowhere and even if he was the one, what are we going to do about it? We don’t even know him.” Chan Yeol argued back.

For once, Chan Yeol was right. Though he was usually irrational, this time, he triumphed over the rational Baek Hyun.

I remained silent. This was too much to take in. First, Sukira just got destroyed. Second, I’ve just lost contact with my brother. Third, I don’t know what happened to Ren. And finally, I still can’t figure out the-

I rose abruptly. This is it. This is the chance. All eyes turned to me in anticipation but I turned to Ji Eun with hopeful eyes.

“I’ve got something to show all of you.”

“It should be here somewhere. Se Hun, where did you step on it?” I sloshed around in the water, trying to find the stone key to the entrance to the field.

“It’s right where you’re standing.” Se Hun replied back as annoyed as I was. He was trying to find the stone as well. Everyone was walking around in the water, looking for a stone or a button or something that would open up the entrance to the cave. Little by little though, I could tell everyone was getting irritated and annoyed by the endless search for nothing.

“Are you sure it’s in the water?” Yong Guk grumbled, turning stones over in the water.

“We are sure.” Su Ho replied back.

“Yeah, when we threw Eun Mi’s party, Se Hun stepped on something underwater. I just don’t know why it keeps disappearing.” Kai groaned in frustration.

They rest kept quiet and continued searching even though everyone’s patience was wearing thin.

“Did you notice anything writing on the walls when you guys passed through?” I questioned.

“No, we didn’t see anything.” Lay answered back.

“But I did.” Kai hollered back. “And me too.” Chan Yeol shouted from across me.

“I think we didn’t look hard enough.” D.O. shook his head, glancing through the clear water.

“Yeah, I didn’t see it either.” The rest of EXO, B.A.P and Secret shook their heads cluelessly as they continued searching the area.

For a while there was nothing but silence and the sound of falling water from the water fall…until Him Chan with his ‘amazing patience’ screamed in frustration.

“Okay, that’s it. I don’t know what we are looking for but seriously, this is a waste of our time!” He stomped in the water and a rumble of rocks and stones echoed in the forest. We stared at the waterfall that parted to reveal the cave behind it with wide eyes.

Thanks to Him Chan and his patience, we just found it.

I blinked at it in surprise before breaking out into a smile. I rushed into the cave without a second thought, my wolves trailing behind me worriedly. Secret entered the cave excitedly and B.A.P rushed after them after snapping out of their daze. Him Chan was left behind with a bewildered look on his face. “Wow that was timely.”

I laughed in joy as I passed by the blue crystals that illuminated the grey cave walls with their ocean of light. Then, I arrived at the walls that held the writings. I smiled, running my hand over the writings fondly.

These guys drove me crazy over the thought of them. Maybe I can find out what they mean finally!

I grinned and turned around. Everyone was staring at the walls in awe. I know. That was my reaction too.

“I brought you here because I need some of you to translate what the writings say.” I announced. I pointed to the Ancient Vampiric script. “I translated mine already. Shall I read it?” They nodded and moved closer, my eyes fixing on the familiar symbols and that indicated letters.

“War will destroy the Earth. The return of a dark and sinister evil will obliterate humans and the mythical. The mythical races will fall apart and rage war against one another. The massacre of the human race will begin from the start of the War between the Mythical. From then on, mankind will fall and mythical will be mythical. Earth will be placed in poverty and suffering. The Seven Sins will ascend when the Angels can no longer guard the Gate to Heaven and the Demons can no longer guard the Gate to Hell. It will be a World War and it will start with the…” I trailed off with a pout.

“Read more.” Se Hun urged lightly and I turned around with a helpless expression.

“I can’t.” I sighed. “It’s chipped out.”

Xiu Min stepped up and moved closer to the Ancient Lycanthropic writing. I shifted to him. “Do you think you can read it?”

He smirked. “If anything, I’m probably one of the best.” I giggled and stepped aside so that he could focus.

He paused for a moment before starting. “When the Seven Sins were locked away by the Warlord, he assigned thirteen guardians to guard the thirteen pieces of the keys. The keys were separated in order to protect the world from the Seven Sins. Each guardian protected the keys with loyalty and dignity. One day, a human found out about the existence of the keys and the mythical. This human was evil and his heart was black. Plotting to kill the guardians and steal the keys in order to release the Seven Sins, th

Please log in to read the full chapter