More and More

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

The doors banged open and in rushed a super worried, half-injured, red-faced, and panting Kim Myung Soo, otherwise known as L, otherwise known as my brother, and otherwise known as the biggest idiot for Bae Suzy.

“Suzy!”

I stopped him with a firm hand to his chest. I caught his worried eyes and glanced warningly at him. He backed down a little. “She’s still resting up. Lay did all he could to heal her. For now, she needs her rest. We’ll talk outside.” I whispered to him and he grimaced before reluctantly trudging outside.

I sighed and glanced back at Suzy. She was still replenishing her blood with sleep. It was such a surprise and huge issue when she turned up at our front door out cold and injured badly. Something told me that my brother knew something that I didn’t and he was keeping it from me for an unknown reason.

Time to find out what and why.

I closed the door behind me quietly and turned to my brother and his six other members. My wolves were in the room as well. Secret, B.A.P, and Yoon So Hee stood to the side.

I glanced at every single Infinite member and immediately they ducked their heads. “So,” I crossed my arms. “Care to tell me what’s going on?”

“Nothing is-” “Don’t lie to me. I can read your minds if you don’t want to tell me what’s going on. And I swear I will do it.” I eyed Woo Hyun sharply and he shut his mouth immediately.

Myung Soo sighed. “Fine. I’ll tell you everything.” I smirked and sat down. “I have all the time in the world. Go on.”

“But, you see,” He sat down as well, mirroring my smirk. “You don’t.” I frowned in confusion. “Go on.” I nodded and he sighed, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

“It’s very complicated. It actually started a long time ago. Last year, there were robberies at each of the Emperors’ residencies. They were all at the same time and on the same day. No trace left behind. No sign of a cracked window or a broken lock. Just an open safe with no fingerprints and a bunch of files stolen. The bad news is that we don’t know what those files contain. The good news…well, there is no good news.” Myung Soo shrugged.

“This incident was kept from the public. Nobody knew about the robberies. The reason was to keep the media out of this. It worked. No one knew about it. However, early this year, there have been various kidnappings and robberies. And all the abducted and robbed were popular and high-ranking individuals in society. We suspect these have something to do with those robberies a year back. However, it wasn’t just on the East side. These abductions and robberies are happening on the North, West, and South side of South Korea.” Ho Ya continued.

“Alarmingly enough, each crime scene is a blank slate. Not until recently have we been gaining clues on these mysterious perpetrators. Each crime scene is the same old black goo covered site with nothing left behind even after we clean it up. We’ve tried identifying the black substance but not even our forensic scientists can identify them. In the most recent case, we’ve discovered writings, ancient writings on the walls. They were carved into the walls. Upon further research, it’s a mixture of an old dialect that was spoken back when every single mythical creature spoke the same language. There’s no one living today who can decipher them let alone read them.” Sung Jong shook his head.

“But we did also come up with something else. A connection. A connection between the cases. Somehow, each missing person has something that connects back to a previous case or a case after that. For example, what they’re known for. One person could be known for creating this and the other could be known for having provided the materials. They all have connections. We don’t know why they would want these people because of these connections but we theorize it’s not a good one.” Sung Gyu said.

“So far, we’re still investigating everything, going back to each crime scene and sorting out all the details. There’s not much we can work with but it’s all we got.” Sung Yeol nodded.

“Then, what happened to Suzy-ssi?” Kris inquired. I nodded in agreement. “Right, what happened to her?”

Lay interjected. “Her injuries aren’t normal. Well, some of them were inflicted by her long days of traveling and starvation but there were some that were odd. Burns that weren’t like burns, scratches with flints in them, and marks that looked like…bite marks.” He turned to Myung Soo. “And I can tell that you have the same injuries as well. In fact, you are in a poorer condition than Suzy-ssi. But because you had a few days’ rest, you are healing faster than her.”

Myung Soo grimaced and I turned worriedly to him. “You should have told me you were hurt the first time around!” I huffed and he grinned crookedly.

“You should have seen him. We had just returned from some overseas business and we find him sprawled out in front of our doorstep. He was injured and exhausted and blood thirsty. It took hours to heal him.” Sung Yeol groaned. I threw a sharp glance at my brother, who glanced away sheepishly.

“Anyhow, before Suzy-ssi wakes up, should we at least let So Hee read the passage?” Su Ho gestured to So Hee, who stood awkwardly in the room.

“Right, a few of us will go with So Hee.” I nodded. In the end, most of the Infinite members stayed behind with only Sung Gyu coming along to see what these passages were about. B.A.P and Secret stayed behind as well. And after much debate and arguing (my freaking immature mates), only Jong In, Kyung Soo, and Baek Hyun were allowed to come.

“But Eun Mi-”

“Gosh, Tao, I’m not leaving for another country. I’m just walking a few meters out into the woods and coming back in a few.” I cried out, prying myself out

Please log in to read the full chapter