The Monday Blues

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

Monday

 

You woke up that day, feeling refreshed and energized. You didn’t feel lethargic and you didn’t feel groaning as you rose from your bed. Strangely enough, you had the weirdest dream. You dreamt that four figures stuck into your room at night and slept in your room. In fact, your bed was large enough to fit five bodies and you faintly recall that they had slept on your bed in the dream.

 

Weird dream…wait, why do I feel hot air on my arm?

 

You opened your eyes and slowly turned to your side, dreading the identity of the unknown source of air.

 

OMG, IT WASN’T A DREAM!

 

You saw a lean body under your sheets and then you were face to face with an adorable face. Your eyes widened in shock as your jaw dropped.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY ROOM?!”

Breakfast was immensely awkward. Your parents were trying not to laugh, you weren’t amused at all and you just ate your breakfast silently as you kept glaring at the four werewolves, who whimpered as they ate their food.

 

“…Ahem, so may I ask what were you doing in my daughter’s room?” Your father broke the awkward silence with an amused grin on your face.

 

Yes, do tell.

 

“Well, Eun Mi’s our mate and no matter how hard we tried we couldn’t think of being without her. So, due to instincts -that my eomma by the way says it’s natural for newly imprinted werewolves to have-, we someway in another ended up sleeping next to her because we missed her and gravity kept pulling us to her.” Kai explained but he flinched under your dark gaze.

 

“I told you already that I can’t move in with you guys!” You huffed, stabbing your sausages. With each stab, the four EXO princes flinched in fright.

 

“B-But, Eun Mi, we miss you~” Tao whined and he put on a sad aegyo face that you internally melted at.

 

“I miss my Eun Mi~” Se Hun cooed and he gazed at you with glittering eyes. You were so close to running upstairs and packing your bags but your parents held you back.

 

“P-Please Eun Mi~” Chan Yeol did a mini buing buing and your tolerance was slowly decreasing.

 

“I-I-I can’t. My parents-”

 

“Her parents say that it’s alright for her to move in with you.” Your mother cut in.

 

“WHAT?!” You gaped at her with wide eyes as your voice ascended to a crescendo. Even the EXO boys didn’t expect that.

 

“That’s right, we talked about the possibility of you moving in and we felt that it was for the better.” Your mother daintily dabbed her lips with the napkin and she smiled at you gently.

 

“Besides, we know how hard it is for a werewolf. Even vampires have a hard time, boys. If you get Eun Mi to bond to you, she can’t resist y’all.” Your father winked at the boys and you turned red with embarrassment. The rest of the boys grew embarrassed at the topic.

 

“APPA!”

 

“It’s the truth. I couldn’t resist your mother after we bonded.” Your parents did an Eskimo kiss and you looked horrified. You pretended to gag out your breakfast as you shuddered.

 

“However, we have some conditions. Eun Mi definitely has to be able to come back and visit sometimes and we have to meet your parents as well.” Your mother nodded dignified.

 

“No problem, mam.” Chan Yeol brightened and saluted your parents. The rest of the wolves beamed and nodded excitedly.

 

“B-B-But-”

 

“Oh and no ual until after the wedding which must be after she graduates college.” Your father added in mischievously.

 

“APPA!”

“I can’t believe this is happening.” You deadpanned as you stood outside the gates of your house with four ecstatic werewolves. Apparently, you were moving in on Wednesday.

 

“Isn’t it awesome?! Now I can see your precious face every day!” Chan Yeol grinned as he shook your head for side to side with his large palms on your cheeks.

 

“You mean, we get to see her precious face every day.” Kai slung an arm around you and eyed Chan Yeol with a stern look.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Chan Yeol brushed Kai off as he continued making baby faces at you. You stepped backwards, forcing Chan Yeol to release your cheeks.

 

“Can we head to school now?” You crossed your arms and pouted.

 

“Alright, Kai teleport me back to the garage. I’m gonna get my car.” Your eyes widened and you immediately moved in between Kai and Chan Yeol.

 

“No, no, we’re fine. I think Kai can just teleport us, right? Please tell me you can teleport us.” You eyed Kai with a pleading look and he chuckled amused.

 

“Yeah, sure, no problem.” He shrugged and you mentally cheered.

 

“Just hold on to me.” You eagerly accepted his outstretched arm and in a poof, the five of you disappeared.

In a few seconds, you appeared at the front of the school at the usual spot where EXO parked their cars (which by the way was only three: Chan Yeol’s car, Kris’ car, and Xiu Min’s car). In a few seconds, you knew things weren’t going to be pretty.

 

“TREE, I NEED A TREE!” You immediately exclaimed once you arrived. You quickly let go of Kai’s arm and ran to the nearest tree and puked your breakfast out. Someone held your hair back and you noticed it was Baek Hyun.

 

“You’ll get used to it after a while.” He patted your back as you puked. You coughed as you rose from your bent position and grimaced. Lay flew to you like a mother hen and pressed his hand on your stomach to calm your queasiness.

 

“Thanks, oppa.” You smiled, feeling better already. He blinked surprised at you and you stared at him in confusion.

 

“Waeyo, did I say something wrong?” You blinked back at him. He grinned instead and ruffled your hair.

 

“Aniyo, you said something right.” You cocked your head and nibbled on the insides of your cheek.

 

Okay…

 

Indeed, the interaction between you and EXO didn’t go unnoticed. News passed on quickly and soon the whole school knew about what happened this morning from when you popped in with Kai, Chan Yeol, Tao, and Se Hun to when the thirteen of you walked into school together laughing and chatting. It definitely didn’t go unnoticed by the Yoon triplets who grew furious at the thought that their ploy hadn’t worked and instead, you were closer to the boys.

 

“This feels so weird.” You remarked as you placed your stuff in your locker. By your sides were Se Hun and Kai on the right and left respectively.

 

“Why?” Kai questioned.

 

“It’s the first time both my locker mates are actually present. My right side doesn’t feel empty anymore.” You giggled and fished out your math binder.

 

“Well get used to it. After that incident on Friday that almost gave all of us a heart attack, we aren’t letting you out of our sight.” Se Hun pinched your nose affectionately and you scrunched your face instinctively.

 

“Yeah, right, you guys are in a different class than me.” You snorted and shut your locker, locking it and walking away to your first period class. You just didn’t catch the evil grin on their faces after you said that.

“Class, today we’ll be having three transferees from Class B into Class A. Please welcome, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Jong In, and Oh Se Hun.” Mr. Park announced and the class flew into a frenzy of chatter and squeals. The three young Kingkas walked into the classroom and everybody flipped including you.

 

No effing way…

 

You stared wide eyed at the trio who glanced around the room uninterestedly but when their eyes landed on you, they smirked and Kai even shot you a quick wink.

 

“…We aren’t letting you out of our sight.”

 

“…We aren’t letting you out of our sight.”

 

“…We aren’t letting you out of our sight.”

 

“…We aren’t letting you out of our sight.”

 

You face planted into the desk with a groan and Ji Eun eyed you worriedly with Sun Hwa.

 

They weren’t joking when they said that. I forgot that their father is a major shareholder in this school so whatever they want goes. My life is going to be a living hell.

 

“The three of you can choose your seats.” Mr. Park greeted with a one dimpled smile. You groaned even more in your mind.

 

Ah, …

 

You heard the movement of chair behind, in front and by your side.

 

No way, don’t tell me!

 

“Hey, seatmate!” The chirpy voice of Se Hun confirmed your fears. You slowly lifted your head and turned to your right to stare at Se Hun in horror.

 

“You weren’t kidding when you said you weren’t going to let me out of your sight.” His eye smile and shake of his head only made you groan and slam your head back down on the desk. But your forehead landed on a hand instead of the hard wooden desk.

 

“Don’t slam your head on the desk. I wouldn’t want my mate to damage her pretty forehead.” The last sentence was said in a whisper and you felt someone kicking your chair from behind. You spun around with a glare that slowly diminished at the sight of an adorable face.

 

“Buing, buing, Eun Mi.” Tao shook his fist near his cheek and you melted on the inside but you looked at the ceiling with dreadful eyes. You wrung your hands in the air at the heavens.

 

WHY YOU SO BAD TO ME, FATE?!

And throughout the whole first half of school, they really didn’t leave you alone. They sat next to you in every class. They held your bag and books for you when you told them not to. Excluding Tao whose locker was somewhere else, they stuck to you like glue during passing periods. And now it was lunch and they were dragging you to sit with them through the chaos of the cafeteria.

 

“NO, I WANT TO SIT WITH SECRET!” You argued as you pulled yourself from the grip that the three wolves had on you. You glared at them and stomped your way to where Secret sat. You plopped down with an irritated huff as you tried to ignore the burning stares at the back of your head.

 

I don’t even have to turn around to know that they have their aegyo on full blast.

 

“Are you alright?” Ji Eun eyed you with worry. You breathed in and out and sighed exasperatedly.

 

“Yes, I’m fine, just the Monday blues.” You fibbed and started eating.

 

“Well, what happened? All of a sudden, the school’s buzzling about how the twelve Kingkas have opened up to you or something. Like ju

Please log in to read the full chapter