Eun Mi's Gifts Part One

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

By popular vote, 1st POV is chosen and will stay until otherwise.

“So when are your wolves gonna receive your gift?” Ji Eun asked in curiosity as I prepared to leave the garden for my next class.

 

“They should have already opened it by now…” I trailed off in thought, thinking about the gifts I managed to leave in their lockers.

 

Indeed they have…

Throughout the Day: Kris’ POV

 

Hopefully tonight goes just as planned.

 

I smiled inwardly at the thought of tonight’s surprise for Eun Mi. She thought she could get away without telling us her birthday? Well, we EXO wolves are better than that.

 

“Oh, Kris oppa~ Happy Valentines’ Day~” A posse of girls cooed by as they unceremoniously shoved their gifts into my hands (which weren’t empty by the way) and left, giggling like little drunks. I rolled my eyes and tossed their gifts on the ground, not even bothering to spare a second glance at it (Besides, I have a mate). I muttered to myself as I spun in the code to my locker.

 

“Okay, time for more of the stupid gifts.” I pulled my locker door open, bracing myself for the incoming impact of…no fanmail? Or gifts?

 

Woah…a miracle just happened…

 

All I saw was a pink post-it note with familiar handwriting and a single gift in the center of my locker that was rectangular in shape. I plucked the pink post-it off the cool metal door of my locker and a smile played on my lips as I read the note.

 

Dear Kris oppa,

 

You may not be the first to mate with me but you get the first priority of being the first on my Valentines’ Day gift list. Just don’t tell Se Hunnie or else he’ll get all hot and bothered by the fact. ;) You’re a great leader and I see you work hard to take care of your dongsaengs especially me. :) You seem so cold all the time so open up will ya?! :P

 

XOXO,

 

Han Eun Mi

 

P.S. I got rid of the fanmail. You didn’t seem like you needed it anyway. :(

 

P.S.S. If you’re wondering…I’m so not jealous.

 

I smirked, shaking my head and keeping the post-it in my pocket for safekeeping. I grabbed the nicely wrapped present and stared at it with curious eyes. Carefully tearing the top of the wrapping, I peeked in only to dull at the sarcastic gift. I pulled the gift out and sighed with and amused smile.

 

Here’s a nice, new sketchbook for you and your ‘hidden’ talent. I want to see you draw a duck, okay? ;)

 

- Eun Mi

 

A sketchbook? Han Eun Mi, you must be the only girl who can make fun of me without actually making me angry. You’re a wonder.

Lu Han’s POV

 

I unlocked my locker and placed my three bags on the floor. Yes, THREE BAGS. You know why? Well, fangirls…and my extraordinary genes.

 

I had three sacks of gifts mainly for me and if you think this is a lot, just you wait for Kai’s. We’re all betting on the number of sacks he’ll bring home this year. Even he himself is betting that he’ll bring back ten sacks as always. I bet more.

 

Rolling my eyes, I sighed, glancing at the small locker and then at the sacks.

 

Nope, you’re kidding yourself Lu Han. They will never fit.

 

I was about to shut my locker when something bright caught my eye. Wait…how would a fangirl know my locker code? Oh wait, they’re mental and they have ways so I shouldn’t be all that surprised.

 

I plucked the bright neon pink post-it note out and my eyes widened at the familiar handwriting.

 

Dear Lu Han oppa,

 

Mr. Intelligent and Mr. I’m-Number-1-in-school, you are really something. Our first meeting wasn’t pleasant but somehow, we got here and we’re just 3/4 done with our project. You’re great partner with intelligent answers and great opinions but…outside of the studying world, you’re quiet and mysterious. I want to get to know you more if you would let me so that whenever we talk it won’t just be about the Battle of Koi. ;)

 

XOXO,

 

Han Eun Mi

 

P.S. I had a feeling you might like this gift.

 

P.S.S. You drew the cutest cube when you were five.

 

My cheeks pinked and I searched around the locker to find another bright neon pink object sticking out of my books. I fished it out and unwrapped it cautiously, only to be shocked at the gift.

 

You seriously drew the cutest cube ever when you were five. Be nice sometimes and lighten up a bit. Oh, and I still want that treat of boba tea. :)

 

- Eun Mi

 

I tossed the Rubik cube in my hand before rearranging it perfectly as always in record time.

 

Han Eun Mi…

Lay’s POV

 

I hummed a tune that had been dancing around my mind for a long time. It was familiar and it was stuck in my head. If that’s the case…Baek Hyun must have sung this in the shower…darn…

 

Remind me to never wait outside for him ever again. It’s like he’s a goddamned girl. Hell, even Eun Mi’s faster than him and his snail paced eyeliner .

 

Sighing, I hauled my bag of gifts for the day next to my locker and swiftly unlocked it. There’ll be more to come when lunch breaks.

 

Oh dear lord, please make all my gifts go to Jong In. He needs it more than I do.

 

I muttered a silent prayer and pulled the door open only to find a single package and a pink post-it note on my locker floor.

 

What?

 

Dear Yi Xing oppa,

 

You’ve been so kind to me ever since we’ve met. Your personality is gentle and sweet. I was so scared when we first met because of my prejudice against werewolves but you didn’t seem to mind. I appreciate that. Remember how you told me that my melody needed lyrics to it? ;)

 

XOXO,

 

Han Eun Mi

 

P.S. Excuse the coughing at the start, I was immensely nervous when I first recorded this.

 

I unwrapped the package and held a handheld recorder in my hand. I cocked my head and pressed ‘play’ only to be greeted with a loud sound of a clearing throat.

 

“Ahem, um, ah, um, is, um, this thing on? Testing one, two, and three. Testing-AH! It’s on! Okay great, so, um…yeah, Yi Xing oppa this is my Valentines’ Day gift to you. I hope you remember that tune I played for you or rather you eavesdropped on me but anyways, I managed to think up some lyrics with this thick brain of mine and I hope you like it.” Her nervous voice made me smile and she cleared once again.

 

“This is ‘Lost in Love’ by Han Eun Mi.” She introduced and a few seconds passed before the clear, distinct crystal sounds of the grand piano could be heard. And her clear, crystal voice floated into my ears bring a serene smile to my lips.

 

“Are we really breaking up now
or are we just separated for a moment, like how we promised to be
this separation is already enough for me
why haven’t I heard from you

 

I love you; I can wait for you endlessly
when you come to find me
I can smile at you, always oh

 

Am I still unable to accept it
that you turned around and announced our separation

I just want to accept the truth as it is
what are you doing now?

 

I love you; I can wait for you endlessly
when you come to find me
I can smile at you, always oh

 

Now that sadness slowly accumulates
although I know that you really left
I can only hope to be nicer to you when you are back

 

Why am I behaving so stupidly
the ti

Please log in to read the full chapter