First Dance + Important Poll at the Bottom

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How about we return to good ole’ times, Eun Mi?” Twelve wolves turned to glare at the intruding vampire with a small smile on his face. I wasn’t bothered at all. In fact, I beamed happily at this revelation.

“Sure!” I exclaimed. As the tall male walked past the twelve werewolves, he was certain he could hear them growling and plotting his death. Chuckling inwardly, he grasped my dainty hand and led me to the center of the ballroom, waltzing to the beat of the light waltz.

“So, oppa…” I trailed off awkwardly, realizing I was dancing with a person who used to have a crush on me.

“Don’t be mistaken. I’m just saving you from being rampaged by twelve possessive werewolves. I can literally feel their daggers pointing at me.” He smiled amusedly and I blinked, shooting a quick glance to my wolves. Indeed they were all glaring daggers into the back of him.

“But, Ho Ya oppa, didn’t you have a-” He cut me off with a light chuckle.

“Yes, I did, in the past though. Right now, you are the most important person to me. I care for you as a brother and only a brother. Your stupid brother of yours was using my childhood crush to his advantage to test your mates. Truthfully, it wasn’t heartbreak I felt when I heard you were bonded to twelve werewolves. It was worry that I felt. I hoped they treated you well and that you were happy with them. I didn’t want you suffering.” He smiled gently and my eyes widened.

Wait, it was lie?!

I turned to stare at my brother who was flirting with Bae Suzy, a nice and pretty vampire who was really close to me.

Oh, you so dead, Kim Myung Soo.

He seemed to have heard me in his thoughts and he froze, whipping his head around to stare at me with wide and scared eyes.

Oh, …

I smirked menacingly as I heard him curse in his mind.

Oh, yes, ’s going to go down when I get my hands on you, you pathetic, little-

“Eun Mi, I can’t hear you thoughts but I think you should save murdering L for later.” Ho Ya chuckled amusedly. I turned my attention back to him with sheepish eyes.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.” He rolled his eyes light-heartedly.

“I should let go of you before I get murdered.” Ho Ya peeked at my twelve wolves that were ready to pounce on him.

“Oh, boy…” I breathed out in exasperation. I was not ready to face twelve possessive boyfriends.

“Oh, yeah, before I hand you over to whoever will claim you first,” That sentence made me gulp hard. “Let me warn you first.” He leaned down to whisper into my ear and my eyes widened at his warning.

“HE DID WHAT NOW?!” My voice extended into an incredulous crescendo as I stared at Ho Ya in bewilderment.

“Hush, Eun Mi, just be careful, alright?” He nodded at me and the music stopped at the same time. He let go of me with a charming smile and stepped backwards slowly. Suddenly I felt very afraid. I robotically turned to look at the twelve wolves that were suddenly attentive at my single presence.

Oh, boy…

They eyed me like their prey and then eyed each other judgingly, sizing each other up before leaning forward, ready to claim me.

I’m going to die young.

I prepared myself as I made my way over to them hastily. I stretched my lips into an awkward smile as I approached them. They stood up straight all of a sudden, adjusting their suits and their ties. I mentally groaned in my head.

We’re going to do this my w

Please log in to read the full chapter