The Sweet Aftermath

My Life is a Disney Movie
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a double update. Read the first update here: Chapter 15

Saturday: Your/Eun Mi’s P.O.V

 

You stirred in your sleep and smiled as you stretched, your fingertips lightly touching the headboard. You opened your eyes and almost got a heart attack. You were at least an inch away from Chan Yeol’s sleeping face. Your eyes widened and you turned to your right and almost fainted from the shock. The distance between you and Kai wasn’t any different either.

 

Oh my god…I almost died.

 

You turned your attention away from both of them and found yourself staring straight at the white ceiling through white drapes. You sighed and sat up slowly. You glanced around the room and almost laughed out loud. Somehow, the werewolves who slept on the floor managed to curl up into one large pile of werewolves.

 

How can they sleep until like that?

 

They were all piled above one another and you were surprised that they still could sleep, let alone breathe. It was adorable in a way and you stifled a giggle that threatened to escape your mouth. Tao was still sleeping at the foot of the bed and you realized he still had a tight grip on your foot.

 

I might just get used to this…

 

You bit your lips and placed your hands on your hips. You were trying to find a way to get out of this…fortress that was built around you with three werewolves who might just be alerted if you made any sudden movements. You rolled your eyes and blew hot air out of your cheeks.

 

I’m never going to escape this.

 

As you were about to give up, the door opened suddenly and a female entered the room. But immediately she spotted you and the both of you stared at each other like gaping fish.

 

Oh, …

 

“Um…Mei En…I found the boys…” She hollered out into the hallway nervously, still staring at you with wide eyes.

 

“Oh, really, why would they be cluttered in one old…guest room?” The other female, Mei En (you assumed), trailed off as she stared right back at you.

 

“Um…hi?” You awkwardly waved at them and they exchanged glances with each other. Suddenly they shut the door quietly and you were left staring at the white door.

 

Awkward…who are they anyways?

 

Suddenly two hands wrapped around your waist and forcefully pinned you to the bed. Your eyes widened and you were as stiff as a stick as you glanced back and forth between Chan Yeol and Kai who shared matching grins as they slept. You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh. You tried to get up but their heavy arms wouldn’t let you. Instead, they snuggled into you more and there you were trapped in between two wolves that wouldn’t let you sit up. Your face turned into a deadpan expression as you stopped struggling.  

 

Oh, yeah…I really have to get used to this.

Mei En’s P.O.V

 

“Oh my god, it can’t be right?!” I exclaimed in disbelief. We held hands together and stared at each other for a long time before excited grins lit up our face. We began jumping around and squealing delightfully.

 

“OH MY GOD, I HAVE A VAMPIRE FOR A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!” I squealed.

 

“I KNOW! I CAN’T BELIEVE MY BOYS WOULD GROW UP SO FAST AND IMPRINT ON A VAMPIRE!” Hyun Mi squealed along with me.

 

It was too easy to tell she was a vampire. Even if I saw her for a few seconds, I knew she was a vampire and a pretty one as well.

 

“YAY, WE FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER GIRL IN THE HOUSE!” I hugged Hyun Mi and she embraced me with equal bliss.

 

“YES, WE FINALLY HAVE ONE MORE GIRL TO ADD TO THE FAMILY TO LIGHT UP THIS TESTOSTERONE-FILLED HOUSE!” Hyun Mi yelled in joy. We stopped jumping for a moment and we pulled apart with matching evil grins on our face.

 

“You know what that means?” I smirked and Hyun Mi returned it with a knowing stare.

 

“Hell yeah…” She smirked and we hugged one more time before slamming the door open.

Your/Eun Mi’s P.O.V

 

You were slowly drifting back to sleep in your rather uncomfortable position between the two wolves when the door suddenly slammed open rather loudly, awakening all the wolves in the room including you. You shot up immediately with wide eyes, causing both Chan Yeol and Kai to fall off the bed. Tao had somehow managed to jump over the end of the bed frame and land on the pile of wolves who all groaned at the sudden weight. The pile of wolves was all half-awake and they slowly realized that they were lying on top of one another.

 

“WAKEY, WAKEY, MY LOVELY SONS AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!” The same female from before pranced into the room happily while screaming her wake-up call.

 

“MOM, IT’S A SATURDAY!” Chan Yeol and Kai whined in irritation but that didn’t mind the female whom you now knew was their mother. Another female, Mei En, entered the room and pulled open the curtains. Sunlight entered the room and the werewolves hissed. You were the only one unaffected by this. In fact, you were looking around in amusement.

 

“CHEN, GET YOUR FREAKING OF ME!” Xiu Min howled out as Chen struggled to get off.

 

“I’M TRYING GODDAMNIT! LU HAN, GET THE OFF ME!” Chen grumbled as Lu Han refused to move or more like he couldn’t.

 

“I WOULD IF SE HUN WOULD MOVE HIS FREAKING LARGE OFF OF ME!” Lu Han shouted out as Se Hun tried to move.

 

“I CAN’T, HYUNG! TAO, GET OFF OF ME, YOU DIMWIT!” Se Hun yelled at Tao who sat on top of the whole pile.

 

“WOULD YOU ALL JUST BE QUIET AND GET THE OFF ME?! I’M AT THE VERY BOTTOM!” Kris roared in frustration.

 

“How did we even end up like this?” Baek Hyun shook his head as he was one of the very bottoms.

 

“I don’t even want to know.” Su Ho face palmed as everyone above him kept yelling and arguing. From somewhere, you were very sure you heard a muffled voice.

 

“Hey, do you guys hear that?” D.O., the only other one who wasn’t in the pile because he slept in the love seat, piped up and everyone stopped moving around and arguing for a moment. It came from directly underneath Su Ho, Baek Hyun and Kris. Kris moved slightly and Lay’s head popped out from underneath the pile. He was panting really hard and you were very sure he would have suffocated if Kris didn’t move.

 

Uh-oh, unicorn no happy…

 

You thought dreadfully in your mind as you saw his face contort into anger.

 

“I’M SUFFOCATING UNDER HERE! TAO, GET YOUR OFF OF THE FREAKING PILE NOW! NOW, SE HUN GET THE UP, LU HAN MOVE YOUR , CHEN HAUL YOUR HIDE OFF, XIU MIN GET YOUR OFF, KRIS STOP BEING A DIVA AND JUST GET OFF OF ME, BAEK HYUN & SU HO ROLL ASIDE AND GET THE OFF OF ME BEFORE I DIE!” He commanded from underneath and very quickly the pile dissolved, leaving Lay sprawled across the floor. He stood up and released a sigh. Everyone stared at him with wide eyes.

 

“What? I was dying under there.” He shook his head and returned to the same old calm Lay everyone loved and knew.

 

I guess Lay sunbaenim, doesn’t usually lose his temper…

 

“Now that that’s settled…shall we have breakfast?” Mei En clapped her hands together and grinned happily. Oh, in fact, she grinned at you specifically. Your eyes widened as everyone in the room turned to you and you gulped.

 

“…Okay, then…” You blinked and smiled awkwardly.

 

Yup…this takes some getting used to. Breakfast is going to be a blast. Har-har…

Breakfast was awkward. Period.

 

All of you sat around the large dining table in the second dining room, according to what Mei En and Hyun Mi, whom you learnt from Baek Hyun, is actually both their mothers, told you. Breakfast was served and luckily you remembered your table etiquette.

 

Because I never paid attention in that class either…

 

You daintily nibbled on your bacon as you glanced around the table. The EXO boys were all looking down at their plates uneasily as they shifted their food around. However, Mei En and Hyun Mi, who both sat opposite each other at the far end of the table, were perfectly calm and joyful. You sat all the way at the other end, facing an empty chair that was all the way at the end where the two mothers sat.

 

“Um, where’s appa?” Kris broke the awkward silence and both Mei En and Hyun Mi set their utensils down with a knowing smile.

 

“He’s sleeping in. It seems we were too wild last night.” Hyun Mi grinned and every single jaw in the room dropped except for the two calm women.

 

“OH MY GOD, OMMA, THAT IS GROSS!” Xiu Min cringed in disgust.

 

“EW, I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR….EW!” Lu Han grimaced.

 

“OMMA, NOT IN FRONT OF GUESTS!” Kris roared in embarrassment.

 

“WAY TO GO, OMMA, YOU JUST RUINED MY APPETITE!” D.O. whined.
 

“SOMETIMES I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU, OMMA!” Kai declared as he covered his face.

 

“WHY, WORLD, WHY DO YOU TORTURE US?!” Chen cried out in horror.

 

“OMMA THAT IS JUST UNNECESSARY INFORMATION!” Tao covered his ears.

 

“CAN I JUST BURY MY HEAD INTO THE WALL NOW?” Chan Yeol yelled out as he stared as his two mothers like he lost his innocence.

 

“OMMA, TMI FYI, PUH-LEAZE!” Baek Hyun shuddered.

 

“…” Lay was utterly speechless.

 

“NO, SE HUN, DON’T LISTEN!” Su Ho hurried to cover Se Hun’s ears. Se Hun seriously looked as if he had his innocence taken away.

 

“Um…” You didn’t even know what to say.

 

“Boys, I can’t believe you! We were playing Monopoly late into the night! And your father won...again!” Mei En harrumphed as she bit into her sausage.

 

“He always wins.” Hyun Mi rolled her eyes as she sipped on her juice.

 

“Oh, why didn’t you say so?” Xiu Min shrugged.

 

“Wow, eomma, just wow…” Lu Han gaped.

 

“…This is embarrassing…” Kris covered his face and shook his head.

 

“Um, I don’t even know.” D.O. was staring at his mothers with his signature wide eyes.

 

“I can’t even…” Kai smacked his head on the dining t

Please log in to read the full chapter