Room 912....

YooGeun, My Love...

For the whole night, I couldn’t sleep. I missed RynnA so much that I just want to go to the hospital and see her. I just can’t wait for the sunrise, indicating the next day. I kept changing my sleeping position, to the left then to the right, then left again. And at last, I was facing upwards. Suddenly, I heard a voice…

“MinHo, can’t sleep right?”

“Oh, Onew hyung. Sorry for disturbing.”

“Aniya, it’s not your fault. I know you that can’t wait for the next day to see RynnA, but if you don’t sleep, you wouldn’t have enough energy to take care of her. I bet that you do not wish to show you ‘panda-eyes’ to RynnA. So, try to sleep now to get the full energy. It’s already 4 o’clock now, I’ll wake you up around 8. Okay?”

“Thank you, hyung. I’ll sleep now for you and RynnA.” A few minutes later, I managed to sleep. And it was a deep sleep. All thanks to my leader hyung, Onew.

 

*knock* *knock*

“MinHo, wake up.” As what Onew hyung had promised, he woke me up right on time, 8 o’clock.

I woke up excitedly, getting prepared to visit RynnA. I headed over to the dining table and saw my members gathered around the table, asking to have my sit. While Key and TaeMin were still busy preparing the lunchbox and also ‘dinner’-box.  A set filled with my favorite food along with fruits. And…

“Eh? What’s in this small box?” I asked.

“Ah~~ MinHo. We prepared for RynnA’s brother and YooGeun too. This small box,for sure is for YooGeun. And this green box is for her brother. If they were not there or they have eaten, then you can just eat them if you want too.” Key pointed and showed me those boxes and put them into another bag I won’t get them wrong. It was well-organized. Thanks again to my members, Key-‘umma’ and TaeMin.

 

After having breakfast, my manager drove me to the hospital. I entered the lift and pressed on (5). As I kept my eyes right on the number that increased every few seconds indicating the level that I’ve reached, I felt more nervous. My heartbeat became faster. The day that I’ve been waiting for, for all these years, I got to meet RynnA. As I reached the 5th floor, I headed to the counter and one of the nurses led me the way to Room 912. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I opened the door.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw RynnA, lying on the bed connected with tubes to the medical ventilator. Suddenly..

“Appa!” I moved to the direction where the voice came from and saw YooGeun running towards me. I quickly carried him and asked, “YooGeun ah~, where’s your appa?”

“Outside. Ask me, stay here.”

“Well done, YooGeun. You listened to your appa’s order”. I pinched his nose softly,brought him over and sat next to RynnA. RynnA was still herself. She didn’t have the pale look like the years before. She looked normal, just that with tubes connected to her and there was no response from her. I was hesitated to ask YooGeun this question, but I had to..

“YooGeun ah~, Erm.. Do you know who is she?”

“Omma. Appa.” I was delighted when he pointed at RynnA and I as he answered.

I carried him over and showed him the lunchbox that Key and TaeMin had made for him. While he was enjoying his meal, I went back to RynnA. I held her hand and placed them on my chest.

“RynnA ah~, I’m here. Finally, I get to see you. It has been years, RynnA. I miss you so much. I’ll never let you go anymore, RynnA. I’ll be with you now and forever. So, please RynnA, wake up now.” My tears fell onto RynnA’s hand. As I wiped them away, there were tears again. It was RynnA’s. She heard me though but was unable to reply. I went nearer and wiped those tears off, then gave her a kiss on her forehead. I whispered to her, “ RynnA, I love you.”

 

“Appa!”

“Ne, YooGeun.”

“I’ve finished eating.”

“Uwa~, Well done, YooGeun.” He ran towards me with excitement and I carried him to sit on my lap.

“RynnA, I just found out that this is the first time we all have gathered together as a family. You, YooGeun and I as one family. RynnA, don’t you want to have this moment again and forever? If you do, please wake up now. Don’t you want to see our beloved YooGeun and to take care of him? I’ve started playing my role as YooGeun’s appa. It’s time for you to do so, YooGeun’s omma. RynnA, please… wake up.”

 

I then held her hand and YooGeun’s and grabbed them with both of my hands.

“RynnA, are you listening now? Can you feel our presence and the warmth that both YooGeun and I gave? I really need you now. So, RynnA, don’t sleep anymore. Wake up now.” Once again, tears started flowing down and it was felt on my hand. I have to admit that I was really emotional on that time. And it was for RynnA. I just felt that my life would be more complete if RynnA is with me and my brothers, my SHINee members. And from the moment her tears were flowing through her cheeks, I knew that she could hear me. And I really need her to be awaken from her comma. RynnA, wake up… Jebal... (Please...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update for you guys!!! =D

I found out that i've lengthen the story a little...

So i think the final episode would be Chapter 21!  Extra one episode!!! =D

Anyway, thank you to the 12th & 13th subscriber : jokinglang & MaknaeRi !!!! KamSa HamNiDa!!! =D

Thank you again for supporting YooGeun, My love all this while!!! Love you all!! Remember to COMMENT!!! ;D