Worries~~~ Part 2

YooGeun, My Love...

Worries! It is now about YooGeun’s attitude. He is a stubborn son. He dislikes it when SHINee appa asked him to apologize when he knew that SHINee appa did this on purpose. But for SHINee appa, it was one of their way to teach him. However, YooGeun hates it and left the set.

The filming has to be stopped again. SHINee appa have to figure out another way to teach their son, YooGeun. And they got it! YooGeun apologized when he accidentally made mistakes.

Mission complete! =D

 

However, there's another bad attitude of YooGeun... He wanted excitement and his appa too much! Once, YooGeun visited SHINee at a shooting set where SHINee were filming a commercial. He was not understanding at that moment. Probably, he was bored and he wanted to play with SHINee appa.

Thus, he made noise at the set, screaming for  “appa!!!~~~” and stomped the floor non-stop to get SHINee’s attention. But, it was helpless. SHINee was in the middle of the filming and they have to finish it.

 

Another worries but it was about one of the SHINee appa, Onew...

Since the first day itself, whenever YooGeun came closer to Onew, he will moved aside and the next second, he will be inches away from YooGeun. He would only look at YooGeun from far. He doesn’t have the courage to carry YooGeun too. There was once where he used the pillows as the barriers to avoid YooGeun getting near to him. Well,he has his reason for it…

“Few years back, when I was young, I had a pet, it was a puppy. My dad gave me the courage to carry it. Maybe I was small and weak at that time, I failed to carry the puppy. And it doesn’t turn out well. I think that’s the reason why I don’t dare to carry YooGeun.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers, i'm back with the part 2 of Worries~~~ And eventually it's a short chapter... i just realized it....

Anyway, you have to patiently wait for the next chapter again~~ So, sorry guys! '~'

But, do you enjoy the images that i linked?~ I snapshot it and combined  them myself!~~ Hehe~~

Feel free to SUBSCRIBE this story & COMMENT too !!! Thanks a lot! =D