Ooppsss~~~ Omo!~~~

YooGeun, My Love...

However, things don’t turn out well all the time. Still remember the shooting set where YooGeun made noise and stomped the floor? That wasn’t the end of it! YooGeun was so angry at SHINee appa for ignoring him. He continued stomping on the floor and shouted for his appa’s name. “JongHyun appa~~!!!”

 

All SHINee appa heard it, but they couldn’t do anything, filming commercial was more important. When it was a short break, SHINee came over to YooGeun. Instead, it was YooGeun’s turn to ignore them! He turned and walked away when they wanted to carry him. When it was MinHo’s turn, YooGeun cried!

Omo~~

MinHo appa was worried. He quickly carried YooGeun and took him for a walk. After 5 minutes, YooGeun was back to normal. And he promised his appa not to cry anymore.

 

Actually, that was not the first time YooGeun cried! He cried infront of MinHo before too. It was one of the days where MinHo and TaeMin brought him to a recording studio. MinHo had a recording to do. Thus, he told YooGeun and wanted to leave for the recording. But! YooGeun pretended not to hear and pulled MinHo’s hand. While the crews were asking MinHo to get ready at the studio. They couldn’t help it.

 

Thus, the crews of Hello Baby had to carry YooGeun away so that MinHo could continue his work. YooGeun was angry and frustrated. He doesn’t want to let MinHo appa leave. Thus, he cried. MinHo heard the news when he just left for a few minutes. He quickly ran back and carried YooGeun. Asking him not to cry. YooGeun cried even louder.

 

MinHo was worried as it was his first time looking at the tears of an innocent kid. Crying because his appa left him….for work… He was just a 4 years old kid… He didn’t understand on that time…

After bringing him for a walk in a few minutes, YooGeun stopped crying and he patiently waited for MinHo and TaeMin to finish their work…

Cue! =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the hiatus (because of my studies and exams!) ~~~ At last! I get to update one chapter of this fanfic!!!

To my readers, jeongmal jeongmal mianhaeyo!!!!! Mianhaeyo!!!! =(

BUT! just to notify you guys, I, definitely will not abandon this fanfic!

So, to my readers! Continue reading and patiently wait for my updates!!!

That's all for now~~ I'll be still ON HIATUS till the end of November.

But! as promised, I'll update the chapters whenever i could!

Thanks so much for your support! COMMENTS NEEDED!!!! so, please comment if you can~~ =D