This is my Life???? Part 3

YooGeun, My Love...

 "My son? Both me and RynnA's???"…..

 

“Mr.Jung, I don’t get it…” My mind was filled with confusion. Was it true? What really happened few years back? What he just told me… Was it a lie? Was it just my dream? I’m really confused…

“MinHo-sshi, I know that it is hard for you to accept what I told you. Hre, just read this, it’s  RynnA’s diary. She started writing it since the day she left you. You will be able to understand everything. I shall leave this book and the truth about everything to you. I will have to leave now. Go back and read it.”

“Hold on, Mr. Jung! You haven’t tell me yet! Where is RynnA?”

“Just read the book. You will find all the hidden truth there.” And Mr.Jung left the place, leaving me with RynnA’s book. While I myself, still confused about everything that happened in just that few minutes…

 

*In the van*

“WHAT??!!!!!” All the members were shocked with the secret told by their manager.

“Which means MinHo has a kid?!! He became father already!!” Key asked,still thinking that it wasn’t the truth..

“Oh my… I became an uncle at this age??? I’m only 16!” TaeMin complained.

“How and what should we do manager?” Onew asked their manager as he knew that it was about SHINee’s image as artists.

“Aww~~ I’ll have to take care of YooGeun next time since I’m his uncle too?!!!” JongHyun had a 'disbelief' look.

“Guys, guys. Cool down. This is not about us and what will happen to us. Instead, it’s MinHo’s. I’m a little worried for him right now.. I guess that  he can’t accept it.” Thie manager had to col them down as they were complaining and making lots of noise on the van worrying about what will happen in future.

 

“Wait! We only know about YooGeun and MinHo’s story. What about RynnA? How is she? Is MinHo going to see her soon?” Key asked and all of them kept silent, even their manager didn’t know what happened to RynnA.

“I guess that we will have to wait for MinHo to tell us everything.”Onew said and the other nodded their heads waiting for their member to come back…

 

As I was heading back to the van, I was holding RynnA’s diary tightly. I was wondering what’s inside the book other than her diary, and what are the answers to my questions.. Will I get to meet RynnA after I read her diary? Should I be happy or worry? My mind was filled with so many questions that I couldn’t take it anymore! I braved myself to flip to the first page of the book. And this is what its written on that page…

 

Dear MinHo oppa,

 

Since the day I left you, I’ve decided to write everything that I want you to know in this book.

I’m really sorry for leaving you. I think that this would be the only way to save you, me and our baby. If I didn’t leave that day, I think I might not have the chance to experience the life of a mother. And I will have to sacrifice myself along with our baby… I’m sorry… For being selfish…

MinHo… SaRangHae….

 

RynnA.

 

That was the thing you’ve hid from me? That was the reason why you left me… for all these years…

Why didn’t you tell me this? Should I be angry at you or at myself???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are reaching to the END!!! Few more chapters to go.....

Look forward to it! =D  An don't forget to Subscribe/Bookmark for those who haven't....

By the way, MaxZy23 Thanks for your support and subscription!