The END???!!!!!

YooGeun, My Love...

SHINee and YooGeun have been together for 100 days. It was the enjoyable and fun throughout the 100 days.

 

JongHyun had prepared a book, filled with all SHINee and YooGeun’s memorable event together. Pages by pages of the memories were stored in that book. The members were touched by the present prepared by JongHyun. Although there were some unsatisfaction made by Key, but overall they were very happy to have that memorable photo album.

 

 The existence of the book made them to have an idea to get a time capsule for YooGeun. “Since you’ve started it, why don’t you end it,” said Key to JongHyun was startled. Hopeless, JongHyun  was asked by the members to get a time capsule. He was all alone, even Onew was not with him as he was having rehearsal for his musical.

 

That was it. JongHyun had to go out to get the time capsule. Eventually he used that time to frame up the family phto too and printed extras for each of the members. Not only that, he took that period to have his snacks outside too, dukbokgi! soondae! JongHyun was kind as he shared the snacks with the crews.

While at the pension, the members had agreed to do a surprise party for him since his birthday was around the corner. TaeMin and YooGeun were in charge of buying the birthday cake, while Key and MinHo: in-charge of decorating the place. They worked so hard that MinHo actually wanted to switch place with the cameraman so that he could help to decorate too. MinHo told the PD too that he must not cut off / edit that moment of decorating the place.

 

Everything has settled and the members, including YooGeun lit up the candles and hid waiting for JongHyun to enter the room. JongHyun peeked around and there was no one except the crews, for sure. And he was surprised when the members suddenly came out singing ‘Happy Birthday’ song to him. As what JongHyun wished for, he got a bouquet of roses from Onew, perfume (which is replaced with snow spray), ans ‘deep’ kiss (rated 19) from YooGeun. YooGeun did well too! He performed his version of Ring Ding Dong as his birthday present for his JongHyun appa. JongHyun had his 21st birthday party wonderfully and exciting together with SHINee members, and his son, YooGeun. They ended the party by chating “We are going!~~~” as it was SHINee’s team chant =D

 

4 months had passed, and it was the last episode for ‘Hello Baby Season 2’. SHINee family had their last memorable event. The time capsule was prepared and was filled with memorable things that they want YooGeun to look back in future, when he is 20 years old. After revealing every particular things stored in the box, they played with YooGeun, chasing around with each other, playing with fireworks,forming ‘LOVE’ word with the fireworks.Onew even had the courage to carry YooGeun too! They had fun as much as possible, with an unending energy before parting with YooGeun. SHINee did a video for YooGeun to watch after 20 years, and Key, MinHo shed tears while they were filming their individual shots for YooGeun.

YooGeun had his last goodbye with SHINee by giving each of them ‘bobo’.

 

And that was the end of ‘HELLO BABY SEASON 2 – SHINee with their son, Jung YooGeun’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my loyal & the new readers!!! I'm back from the HIATUS~~!!!!

Well, It's not over yet!!! my biggest mission to be solved will be 1 month from now!!!

it's the most important test for my future!!! a.k.a SPM (   For Your Information...M'sia's examination)

I think this will be my last chappie/update before i'm gone in 2 months time - HIATUS!!! ㅠ_ㅠ....

Oh ya! This chapter will be the ending of the Hello Baby captions too... since Hello Baby has ended....

 

I'm really sorry for making you guys to wait! Thanks for subscribing or bookmarking my page!

And also to keep on waiting patiently for my latest chapters / updates....

I'm really glad to have you guys as my fanfic readers and friends!! =D

See you guys back with the continuation story of this fanfic after 2 months from now,1st of Oct ,2011 !!!

By the way, new subscriber here, thanks so much for subscribing!  xLeeHyunMinx

Love you all~~~ Muaccksss ~~~~ =)