Hello Baby, YooGeun !

YooGeun, My Love...

“So, what’s the baby’s name?”

“YooGeun. Jung YooGeun.”

“YooGeun???” MinHo was familiar with the name. “YooGeun… Seems like I heard it before.”

 

*Flashback*

 

“RynnA… when we have our own child, what do you wish to name him?”

RynnA was leaning on MinHo’s back when he started the conversation.

“Oppa, why is it ‘him’?”

“Because I wish that we could have a baby boy. Actually, baby girl is fine to me. She will be as beautiful as you are. Here take this paper and pen. Then, we both write out the name that we wished to name our baby boy.”

~~~~~

“Ok. I’m done. Are you?”

“Yup.”

 Both of them revealed their papers. Coincidently, they had the same name. “YooGeun.”

“Oppa~ did you copied mine?”

“Aniyo. I figured out this name a few days ago. RynnA, remember this name, YooGeun. Our future baby boy.”

MinHo then turned his body and laid RynnA’s back towards him. He then held her hands and placed his head softly on top of hers.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“MinHo, are you alright?”

“Oh, Onew hyung. I’m fine. So, are we really filming Hello Baby and we are going to take care of YooGeun?” MinHo was anxious and excited to meet this baby. YooGeun.

 

When they first met YooGeun, SHINee looked really happy since YooGeun was cute & chubby.

Besides, all of them had the same mind / point of view: YooGeun looked like MinHo. Even MinHo himself thought about that too, especially on their eyes. “Perhaps, it was MinHo’s long-lost brother” TaeMin chuckled as he said that during the interview in Hello Baby.

 

But what was the first impression of SHINee to YooGeun? What will happen in the next 3months?