Worries~~~ Part 1

YooGeun, My Love...

YooGeun’s POV

Hate it…

Where’s my mom?

I want my mom back..

Why are they taking care of me?

I want back omma…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YooGeun dislike it. He wanted his mom. He searched everywhere for her and he went out of the set. The filming has to be stopped. SHINee appa were worried. Things were not that smooth as they thought. After 30 minutes of discussion, SHINee appa had a plan in their mind.

 

First, they used a storybook to capture YooGeun’s interest. Then, they played with YooGeun, placing him on their shoulders. And their plan worked! They managed to get YooGeun’s interest and YooGeun didn’t feel awkward with them. Instead, he likes it a lot. It was a great beginning for them and for the show, Hello Baby.

 

Days by days, YooGeun got closer to SHINee, especially MinHo and Key. There was once where YooGeun doesn’t want his mom anymore! He hugged MinHo tightly and doesn’t let MinHo off. SHINee appa, worried once again. “YooGeun doesn’t want his mom now, what should we do…?”

Luckily, YooGeun is an understanding son. He knew that SHINee appa had performance later, thus he went back to his mom and waited for his dads to come back home safely from their work…

 

Worries again! This time was about YooGeun insisting not to have a hair cut! It was JongHyun and Onew’s responsibility to take YooGeun for a haircut. But! Whenever, JongHyun placed YooGeun on the chair. YooGeun would screamed,  “I don’t want!!!!~~”

 

JongHyun got scared of YooGeun and Onew cried even! He can’t believe that it was so difficult to babysit YooGeun. Their minds were blank… and they called for help, MinHo and TaeMin. TaeMin had some tips, but it was useless too. The toy that he bought was not working smoothly.

 It was MinHo’s turn. As he placed YooGeun down on the chair again, YooGeun got angry and irritated, he started shouting again.. “I don’t want!!~~” SHINee appa sighed and brought YooGeun back home.

Mission failed~~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, readers!  Just wanna inform you guys that my school holidays end today.... Which means...

I might not get to update this story that often!  T_T  I'm so sorry~~~ Mianhae~~~ =(

So, to you guys who are reading this story, SUBSCRIBE it!

To the readers without AsianFanfics account, BOOKMARK tis page! Or else, be a member here! =D

So that it will be easier for you to get my story updates whenever I'm free to update it!

Most probably, i hope...

that i can update it during the weekends...

So, do not UNSUBSCRIBE it! please~~~ Thanks!

By, JaeRinA. =D

 

P/S - So, what will happen to Hello Baby?  Worries.. Part 2 coming up next!  As soon as possible!!!! Ppalli ppalli !!!!!