My Past Years... Part 2

YooGeun, My Love...

Hyung,(brother) MinHo hyung!” MinHo woke up as heard someone calling his name.

“RynnA ah~…”

“What RynnA? I’m TaeMin!”

“Hyung, what’s up with you today? Why do you look so… weird today? Look at you, you’re even sweating!”

TaeMin handed MinHo a piece of tissue paper.

“Thanks and sorry TaeMin. Just had a bad dream, I guess…”

“ I think you better get prepared now for the interview later.”

“Okay. Thanks again, TaeMin.”

 

Ahnyeonghaseyo! Urineun SHINee imnida.”(Hello, We are SHINee!)

SHINee, a korean boy group that MinHo joined few months ago. The interview was going well until...

“So, guyz let’s talk about something that all of your fans would love to know. Your ideal / dream girl.”

“ Let’s start off with the leader, Onew.”

When the host started the ‘ideal / dream girl’ topic, MinHo startled and he had the vision of his old days…again…

 

“RynnA! I’ve got good news to tell you!” MinHo hurriedly hugged RynnA from the back as soon as he entered the house.

“Yes what, oppa?”

“I’ll be debuted as a singer! A boy group called SHINee!!”

“Oh, really? Congratz oppa! I know you’ll definitely get it!! Congratz again oppa!!” RynnA turned and faced MinHo. She then kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

“ RynnA~ So, how are you today? Did you… erm…. Vo..mit..?”

“Oppa, let’s not talk about that. Let’s celebrate. What do you wish to eat today?”

“Let me see… Hmm…. I want….”

 

As MinHo was flipping the pages, RynnA focused on the book. She did not realized that MinHo was staring at her, quietly from the side. He then stopped and placed his hands on RynnA’s shoulder.

“RynnA, I only want you.” MinHo planted his lips on hers.

RynnA did not pull it off. Instead, she returned it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“MinHo, it’s your turn now.”

Erm, MinHo-sshi?”

Key elbowed MinHo causing MinHo back into… the reality.

“Oh, sorry. What did you said just now?”

“So, MinHo, who’s your ideal girl?”

Without any hesitant, MinHo replied with just a word.

A word which made s got a shock. 

“RynnA.”  That was the answer he gave.