Jealousy~~

YooGeun, My Love...

MinHo’s POV

 

YooGeun-nie~~, you’ve brighten up my life. Having you in these 3 months, I really felt that I’m just one lucky guy. With your overload cuteness, I just fell into your trap… I’ll tolerate with you all the time. Even when you showed appa your attitude. Bad attitude… Luckily, SHINee appa managed to teach you some moral values. Do you felt the same way too? YooGeun, are you happy being with us?

 

Whenever I’m with you, whether it’s during the show or not, I’ll do my best to capture your heart. It is not because I want to compete with the other appa to get the first place in the ranking. It’s just that I really want to take care and to love you as much as I could. I’m putting all my effort to make you happy.

Sometimes, I wonder why? Perhaps, it’s because you look like me. So, you’re someone special to me…

 

Due to that reason, I feel that I must have more responsibility to take care of you more than the others. Although other people might think that I’m bad, but I have to say that I’m quite happy that you only cry whenever you’re with me. I felt really happy, besides getting worried of how to stop you from crying.

 

However, I do get jealous, sometimes… When you had skinship with JongHyun appa, especially ‘bobo’ I just feel pulling you away from him. Maybe it’s because you ‘bobo’ with too many people. For instance, at the recording studio. You just ‘bobo’ with two people that you’ve just met, HoDong hyung and Jessica noona. I was shocked especially when you ‘bobo’ with Jessica, since she is a girl…

 

Next, it’s Key. Do you really like Key as you appa? Your favourite appa? You always chose him over me? And I will always be the second favourite. But, I always wanted to be the best appa in your heart. I really hope that you chose Key only for the show, but in your heart, I’m you best appa. Remember the cooking compeitition? Key stole my ingredients and he just won like that? I felt really dissatisfied and frustrated… Sigh~ And YooGeun, you had your bright day with Key having meals together, leaving me and the other appa aside. I was really jealous…

 

But, no matter what you do, I’ll always forgive you… As what I said just, you’re special to me. And you’ve ‘bobo’ with me too! So, as the flaming charisma appa, I will forgive my son, YooGeun ah~~!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~~ Sorry for waiting sooooo~~ long! >.<

New chapter updated! Only one..=(

Anyway, new subscriber! lia_MINHO_ana
 thank  you lia!!! =D

For those new readers who LIKE my story, SUBSCRIBE NOW! U'll be updated/notified with my story updates! =)

As for the others, THANK YOU SO MUCH! for waiting!!! Love you all~~!!! Gomawo~~ =D ~Muaccks~~