Main Characters, NEW Season????

YooGeun, My Love...

A Short Message :  When u see a 'blue bold underlined'  word, click on it! , so that u could see the image....

                                   I'll be using that along my stories, and this chapter shall be the first... so, guys... ENJOY! =D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

MinHo woke up and he was back again into the reality. He saw Key and TaeMin sitting on the floor sleeping beside him. While his two hyungs, Onew and JongHyun were sleeping on the table. He then moved a little which made Key and TaeMin awake.

 

“Oh, MinHo, you’re awake. How are you now? Getting better?” Key asked.

“Yes, hyung. Thanks for your help. Same to you, TaeMin.”

“Hyung, what happened just now? You‘re in pain! You were pressing on your chest so hard!”

“I don’t know TaeMin. I just felt a pain. And it was indeed very pain. It seems like someone just stabbed right on my heart.”

“Okay, TaeMin. Stop asking MinHo. Let him rest now.”

“But, I just did--“

“You too. MinHo Stop talking and take a nap. We still have lots of things to do later. We have a packed schedule for today.”

“Yes, umma~” TaeMin & MinHo replied and laughed.

“Yah! you guys!” Key then threw the wet towels on both MinHo & TaeMin. And that woke JongHyun and Onew up. They entered into this silly game without knowing what happened.

Then, MinHo thought to himself “Thanks, guys. Without you guys, I wouldn’t be here right now.

RynnA, where are you now?”

 

After 5 years…..

 

SHINee has just released their brand new album, Y.O.U a.k.a Year of Us with their title track, Ring Ding Dong. As they finished their firstwhich is also the last schedule of the day, they thought that they could take a rest on that day. But, all of a sudden, a bus came, inviting them to enter.

Meanwhile, all their staffs ran away from them, even their manager, leaving them with curiosity and horrified. In front of them, there was another group of crews waiting for them to enter the bus.

 

“Are we really entering the bus?”

“We don’t have our noona and hyung now, guess that we have to enter the bus..”

“Is this a prank or a what?”

“I shall just follow you guys.”

“Let’s just go in… we are helpless now.”

 

Thus, SHINee entered the bus, not knowing where they were going...

But somehow, MinHo knew that some of them were the crews from KBS, since he was in KBS’s variety show, Let’s Go Dream Team.

 

Since they have nothing to do in the bus, they guessed every programme that was shown in KBS.

After a long journey, they came to an isolated place, a village. It was filled with heavy snows along the road. And then they arrived at a house, an antique-like traditional house.

 

“The house is for us?”

“For  what?”

When the producer of the programme revealed the truth, they were all stunned

“Hello Baby???”

That’s right! SHINee will be the parents in this new season of Hello Baby.

>>>> Not Feeling Good<<<<<

Well, who will be the lucky baby? SHINee will have to take care of the baby for 3 months!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New SUBSCRIBER: @jabbers23    Thanks!!!

P/S - For the others... Well, keep on reading it! Comment too!!!! COMMENTS HIGHLY WANTED!!!!! 

As for the new readers, subscribe please, if u want to get updates to know the continuous story !!!!!  Kamsahamnida!!!! =D