Happy Moments =D

YooGeun, My Love...

During the 3 months, YooGeun and SHINee enjoyed themselves being together. All SHINee appa would make an event for their son. They always tried new things to capture YooGeun’s heart. To win YooGeun’s heart and to get the first place in ‘Best-Appa’ ranking which they always do before the end of the programme every week.

 

They even celebrated Lunar New Year together. YooGeun woke up early on that day to wake his appa up. He shouted “appa~~!!!” And TaeMin responded, but he went back to sleep. YooGeun shouted again! As loud as he could. None of them responded. Well, they only moved a little.

“Appa~~!!!!” YooGeun continued again and again. Finally, MinHo appa heard him and woke up. He asked for ‘bobo’ (kiss) from YooGeun and told YooGeun to wake the other appa by sealing them a kiss. YooGeun was so obedient. He gave every appa a kiss on their cheek, their hands. Although SHINee appa were tired, but they just can’t not wake up after looking at the YooGeun’s cuteness.

 

They then dressed into hanbok and had their meal together, prepared by SHINee appa except Key due to family reason, he was absent in the show. The next thing they did was acting out a children story that has moral values for YooGeun as his present for the Lunar New Year.

They had to do twice as Key insisted to do another story for YooGeun when he came back. It was a great Lunar New Year for YooGeun and SHINee. Other SHINee members sighed~~.

 

Besides, Key planned an outing at Kids’ Café a.k.a Kids’ Indoor Playground. YooGeun had fun but SHINee were tired and exhausted as they couldn’t stand YooGeun’s energy.

Meanwhile, TaeMin did an outing too. It was supposed to be an outdoor activity, a picnic at the school compound, but it was raining on that day. So, they had to change their plan by going into a classroom and held some activities there, such as musical chair, long jump, and teamwork games.

 

But! YooGeun found something which he enjoyed the most. The tunnel game! SHINee appa had to spread their leg wide or jump in order to let YooGeun cross through their leg. YooGeun enjoyed it so much that he accidentally bumped on JongHyun’s private part!

Everyone had an enjoyable day. They had picnic in the classroom although it was supposed to be an outdoor activity.

As long as it turned out well, it would be fine for them! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another new subscriber! SweetKpop  Thanks so much for subscribing~~!!!

For the other readers out there, if u want to get the updates of my story, go and SUBSCRIBE it now!

As for you guys who have been reading since last time, i would say SORRY to you guys for waiting sooooo looooong~~~~

Mianhaeyo~~~ =( ...

I'll try to update as soon as I'm free.... Thanks so much for supporting this story! Continue to support ok?

Reminder too! COMMENTS WANTED!!! please~~~ jebal~~ thanks!