Dear MinHo.....

YooGeun, My Love...

“Oh hyung is back! Hyung is back” TaeMin shouted as he looked through the window and saw MinHo heading towards their van.

 

All of them kept quiet when MinHo entered the van. He then sat at the back corner, looking outside the window. All the members understood MinHo’s feeling, confusion all over his mind. Without a single word from them or noises they usually made in the van, all SHINee members sat quietly on the journey back to their dorm. During the way back, TaeMin sat beside MinHo and he saw that MinHo was grabbing the book tightly, while Onew who was sitting in front of MinHo witnessed MinHo’s tears was flowing down through the reflection of the window.. Onew could feel that MinHo must have heard shocking news that he couldn’t accept.

 

As MinHo stepped into their dorm, he headed to their room and locked himself in the room. All other members wondered what happened during that meeting and why did he acted that way. MinHo braved himself again and opened the book, flipping page by page, reading every note and sentence written by RynnA every day. The book was not only filled with words but also photos of her and her stomach getting bigger each day. Although MinHo was happy that he could feel the same way as RynnA during that time through the photos that she took and the descriptions of them, but he felt bad at the same time for not being with her during her pregnancy and also to support her when she had to suffer those pain. He felt more pain, heartache as he saw some blood stains on the paper. He knew that RynnA had to suffer the pain not only from her pregnancy but also from her cancer.

As he reached the page where it was written, D-DAY!....

 

MinHo oppa,

 

 I’m excited and anxious today! But, worried too…. Today, I’ll be giving birth... Our baby, YooGeun is ready to come to this world! I’m worried that I’ll not be able to see him…as I myself might be leaving this world… I wish that you’re here with me.. But, I‘m the one that has picked this decision. Anyway, I’ll have to keep myself positive and happy right? For our YooGeun…

 

Actually, I was not supposed to do anything right now, but to wait for the time. But, I have to ‘report’ this to you since you’re the father and I’m worried that this would be my last day… I’m thinking of you right now, MinHo. Our memories together, the time when we’ve decided on YooGeun’s name, the times when we fought and the day I left you.. Sometimes, I wonder whether you will be able to see all these or not.  And to feel the same way as I do or not. Will I able to meet you again, MinHo? Will you still remember me, MinHo?

 

I think I felt the pain right now.. I think it’s time for me to stop writing I hope that my journey doesn’t end here.. MinHo I Love You...

 

Tears flowing down and MinHo grabbed his fist tightly. Feeling sorry and guilty for not being able to anything for RynnA. But, “Where is RynnA now?” he questioned himself. He didn’t get his answer like what he was told by RynnA’s brother. As he flipped the next page and the following pages, it was all blank. Indeed, that was the last page written by RynnA.

MinHo felt more pain as if his heart was being stabbed for a few times. He have lost all his hopes and dreams of meeting RynnA as he knew he had lost the chance to do so. He felt really sad, angry, bad, guilty until he let all his anger off to the mirror.

He really did as he used his fist, with full force… *smash* the mirror had broken into pieces….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone!!! First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 메리 그리스마스!!!! =D

Since it's Christmas, I did all my best to update the latest chapter for you guys!!!

Thank for all your support once again!!!

And also thank you so much kimtaroPikakyu for subscribing this story!!

Hope to receive more comments from you all~~!!! =D

Will update as fast as possible!! ending soon...Chapter20,that's it!~~~