FINALE~~~

YooGeun, My Love...

*the next morning*

Onew was out for schedule and as what I’ve expected, RynnA’s brother came and visit us.

“Good Morning, MinHo”

“Oh, hyung. Good Morning.”

“Firstly, I would like to apologize for keeping you so busy, taking care of RynnA and YooGeun, for the whole week.”

“Kwaenchanna~ It’s not that tiring. My members helped out too.” I smiled.

“Eh, YooGeun was supposed to be with you. Where is he?”

“YooGeun is still sleeping. Probably, he had lots of fun playing with you guys yesterday.”

“Oh~~, probably it’s Key and JongHyun that played the most with him…”

“Erm.. Anyway, MinHo… Have you decided?”

“Oh about that… I met with the doctor to discuss about this matter before…”

“Erm… I think… I’ve made my decision…” Did I make the right decision?.....

 

*few months later*

“Appa! Wake up! Appa!” I was being called by YooGeun in this early morning. Cuteness, and aegyo all over YooGeun made me had no other choice, but to pull YooGeun and hugged him, while I covered ourselves with the blanket.

“YooGeun ah~, appa is still sleepy. Let’s sleep together.” YooGeun who is already 6 years old, quickly replied. “Appa, wake up! Umma will come in anytime.”

 

Umma???

 

“Yah! Everyone is waiting for you!!!  Pali!! Wake up!! Bla.. Bla..Bla..” Key hyung a.k.a the ’umma’ came into the room and started nagging. YooGeun who couldn’t stand it quickly ran out of the room, joining the others at the dining table.

I quickly washed my face and headed to the dining table. As always, Key hyung’s breakfast is the best. For the few months back, YooGeun had become popular through Hello Baby and officially he became a new star in children category. Not only that, he is closer with us. Sometimes, he would come over to our dorm, had meals with us and stayed overnight in our dorm too. Other than that, nothing has changed.

 

It was Sunday and we do not have schedule on that day. So, Key made breakfast for us. After we had our breakfast, Key asked both YooGeun and I to help him to wash the plates.

“MinHo ah~, you are going out later right?”

“Ya.. Anything, hyung? Want to come along?”

“Ani~ Just asking. I bet that you have a lot of things to tell her. So, I better not disturb.” Key smiled.

After the conversation with Key hyung, YooGeun and I went and visit RynnA.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“RynnA, we are here again. Miss us?” I chuckled.

“Appa~~ I’m getting goosebumps here. I think I shall leave you here. Call me when you’re done talking to umma. I need my private conversation with her too.” YooGeun left in a while and I continued my conversation with RynnA.

“RynnA, it has been months. But, I ‘m still having this dream, where the three of us gathered together and have our meals together. And once again at that particular moment, you disappeared, leaving me and YooGeun at that house. I am still wondering whether I had made the correct decision or not, since this dream keeps on appearing. But, since the decision has been made on that day, there’s no turning back.

Sometimes, I would think that this dream keeps appearing because you’re worried that I’ll forget you. If it is so, RynnA, I’m here to tell you that I will always remember you. Forever, in my life. As you can see, I’ve been doing two jobs together, as an artist and also as YooGeun’s appa. Not only that, I have to take care of you too, telling my daily activities and stories. Updating every week though. So, that you won’t be outdated. I kept my promise, I miss you throughout the last 5 years and will always miss you and remember you. Keeping our good memories together in my heart. I will not leave you alone as you are always and forever in my heart….”

 

*flashback**the decision day*~~~

 

“I’ve made my decision.”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yes. And I think this is one of her wish too. To let her free...”

“Alright then. I will inform the doctor. While you go in, and have the last talk with her.”

 

“RynnA ah~, it’s oppa here. I’ve made my decision, which is to let you free. I remembered that you told me before, if anything happen, just let you go. But I was stubborn on that time, telling you that it will not happen. Yet, I have to do this now. I hope that I was doing the correct thing. RynnA, you’ve been battling for all these years, and it is time for you to enjoy your life. I hope to see you again and to live happily together in our next life. RynnA, I love you. Forever.” I landed my lips on RynnA’s forehead, and that was our last kiss….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL CHAPTER OF YOOGEUN, MY LOVE~~~

FINISHED!!! =D

Hope that you will like this ending~~

Thank you soooo much for all support from the 1st chapter till the FINAL~~!!! Nomu Nomu Kamsahamnida~~ =D

My 15th subscriber - TofuCharismaShawol Thank you sooo much~~

i hope that there will be more views and subscribers~~ Though it has ended~~ T_T

Anyway, visit my other fanfics~~!!! Click on them... =) Subscribe , Comment and Support!!! =D

FRIENDS FOREVER----> JULIETTE-----> SHINee [COMPLETE]

APRIL FOOL (ONESHOT) [COMPLETE]

INCIDENT LOVE [ONGOING]

Support Incident Love!!! It's my latest fanfic! =D