My Past Years... Part 3

YooGeun, My Love...

Mianhae,(sorry) MinHo. But what did you say just now? RynnA? Who is she?”

“Erm… She is--“ MinHo was cut off by his hyung a.k.a the leader, Onew.

“I’m sorry to say this but RynnA was MinHo’s girlfriend. She was.”

MinHo sighed when he heard the answer. But, he couldn’t stop his hyung for doing that. Onew hyung does it for him and for SHINee. Image of an artists. Priority first.

“Yes. She was my girlfriend.”

MinHo thought to himself. ”She was and she is still. Forever mine.”

 

After the interview… In the resting room….

“MinHo hyung, what are you thinking just now? RynnA again? Tell me now! Who is she?” TaeMin asked and he gave a -you better tell me the truth- look to MinHo.

“RynnA… She’s actually… Ah~~!!!”

 

All of a sudden, MinHo felt a pain. An attack which seems like someone hit right on his heart. It was so pain that he pressed on his heart hoping that it would stop.

“Hyung! MinHo!” all the other members were shocked and worried when they saw MinHo struggling as they saw MinHo’s face filled with sweat.

They quickly carried MinHo and laid him down on the sofa. Key quickly took a wet towel, wiped the sweat off and placed it on MinHo’s forehead. MinHo was asleep when he started releasing his grip on his chest.

He then entered into his dream again….

 

“RynnA…” MinHo entered the house and it was silent. He thought that no one was at home, thinking that RynnA was not back from the grocery shop. As he was going upstairs, he heard a sound that came from the kitchen. He then saw a figure lying on the floor and it was RynnA. RynnA was trying to carry herself up, but she couldn’t. MinHo quickly went to her and helped her out.

 

“RynnA. What happened just now?” MinHo carried RynnA to the sofa and sat her down.

“Oppa… Erm… I’ve vomited just now. And as I was trying to continue my cooking, I felt a headache. Then, I fainted. When you came back and called my name, then I was awake. Then, I tried not to make you find out by standing up myself, but I failed to do so. I’m sorry, oppa.”

 

“RynnA! I hate to say this again. But I couldn’t let my girl to be hurt anymore! RynnA, let’s just go to the hospital. Then we shall ask Dr.Lee if there is any other better way to cure you.”

“Oppa!! No!!! I don’t want!!! What can Dr.Lee do? Surgery for sure! Don’t force me anymore!”

 

“RynnA, you don’t understand! You know what? Each day is a burden to me! Looking at you getting weaker, getting paler. But, you insist to stay at home! As for me, it seems like I’m a bad boyfriend. Only waiting for his girlfriend’s last day to arrive and to leave him alone in this world on the next day! A bad boyfriend, not doing anything for his girlfriend!” MinHo then released his anger on the cushion.

 

“Do I burden you that much, oppa?”

“Ya, you do!” MinHo accidentally slipped out those words to RynnA.

RynnA startled and she was hurt to hear that answer.