My Past Years... Part 1

YooGeun, My Love...

“RynnA! I’m back!”

“RynnA?”

“I wonder where is she? RynnA…”

MinHo searched for RynnA as soon as he came back from work.

Neither living room nor kitchen, he couldn’t find her.

Thus, he went upstairs to look for her in her room.

As soon as he entered the room, he heard some noise in the toilet…

 

It was RynnA. Getting weaker and weaker each day.

Moreover, she was a patient.

A patient that had cancer. The 3rd stage.

 

“RynnA! Are you okay? You’ve vomited again! Let me tak you to the hospital now.”

“I’m fine, oppa.”  

*vomit*   *vomit*

“You call this fine??!!! You vomit again ! And it’s blood, RynnA! Listen to me now! Go to the hospital!”

MinHo said angrily to RynnA and pulled her out from the toilet.

He then took her jacket from her wardrobe and brought her out from her room.

 

“Oppa, let me go! I don’t want to go to the hospital!”

RynnA tried to stop MinHo, but he held her wrist tightly that she couldn’t let her hands off from his.

“Oppa! Hands off now! Hands off!!!” RynnA shouted.

 

“What do you want now, RynnA?! I had enough listening to you, insisting of not going to the hospital.

But you ain’t getting better! I’m getting worried each day. And I couldn’t stand it anymore! Now, listen to me! You are going to the hospital and you are going to do the surgery.”

 

“NO!!!! I’m not going to get the surgery nor going to the hospital. I don’t want and I can’t!”

RynnA started crying. MinHo loosen his grip on RynnA’s wrist. And he stepped forward towards RynnA. Instead, RynnA stepped back on each step MinHo made which made him stopped.

 

“Why, RynnA? Why can’t you listen to me just for once? I just want you to be healthy back. All I need now is you. Only you. I don’t want to lose you.” He made a bigger step, moved towards RynnA and hugged her tightly. RynnA leaned forward and cried louder.

Then, RynnA broke the silence as she continued..

 

“MinHo oppa, I can’t because I don’t want to lose you too. If I agreed to this surgery, I might not get to see you anymore. It is better for me not to take the risk. At least I’ll have you with me for at least one year before I leave you.”

“RynnA, you will not leave me! You can’t leave me! I will be always with you. Not for one year! But forever! Get this surgery and we will be happily together.” MinHo then faced RynnA and kissed her forehead.

“No, MinHo. I don’t want. Are you sure that I’ll get through this 3rd stage? Even Dr. Lee can’t confirm with that. MinHo, please. Just let me stay with you for this one last year before I leave. Please….”

“RynnA… Why RynnA? Why?” MinHo sighed and pulled RynnA towards him and her hair.