My Past Years... Part 4

YooGeun, My Love...

“RynnA, this is not exactly what you’re thinking! I was just angry to myself on that time. It was-”

“Stop it! MinHo. I knew it that one day you would say this to me. I’m a burden to you. And I knew it all this while but I still have my trust on you. It seems like I was wrong. I’m really sorry for disturbing and to ruin your life. From today onwards, I will not disturb you anymore! You can focus back on your work and get back into your normal life and your celebrity life.” RynnA then stood up with the tears flowing down to her cheek.

 

“No! RynnA! No!! Don’t leave me! This is not what I meant! I love you!” MinHo quickly hugged RynnA soon after she stood up. RynnA struggled to release herself from his hug, but it was just too tight.

“MinHo! Stop it! I don’t want to burden you anymore! You have sacrificed too much for me. Just too much! Leave now. Leave now!!!” RynnA managed to push MinHo out when he loosen his hug.

 

*Bang * 

*Bang*  

*Bang*

“RynnA, open the door!!! Open the door!”

MinHo slammed the door with frustration. He leaned towards the door. All he could he hear was RynnA crying in the house, as she leaned and sat beside the door. MinHo’s face was filled with tears too.

 

 

After two days…

MinHo went to RynnA’s house to check her out. But why after 2 days? Well, MinHo thought that it would be better for them to relax their mind and also for RynnA to make up her decision. Another reason was she hasn’t been answering his call for 2 days nor replied his messages.

 

“RynnA, it’s me. MinHo. Are you in? If you are, but you still haven’t forgive me yet. Please, text me now. I’ll give you more time to make up your mind. I’ll wait for you.”

“Young man.”

“Oh, ahjumma. Erm.. Are you talking to me?”

“Yes, young man. Sorry to tell that your girlfriend had just left yesterday.”

“What? She just left? To where?”

“That.. I’m not sure. But I was asked to pass this letter to you. It’s from her.”

“Oh. Thank you, ahjumma. But you have no idea where she was heading to?”

“I’m really sorry, dear. I did not ask since she was in a rush.”

MinHo then opened the letter…

 

“Dear MinHo,

 When you get this letter, I’m probably at somewhere else. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. I just need… Time. Don’t find for me. Please and thank you. Promise me. Do well in SHINee.

P/S – Please do not search for me.

 

From, RynnA”

 

MinHo felt heartache when he read this short message from his beloved RynnA.

Why did he said those words to her?

Why must she leave him to have more time?

Why???

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P/S - 54 VIEWS!!!! OMO~~ Gomawo!!! Thank You!!! *MUACKSSS~~*

And 4 SUBSCRIBERS!!! @chocolatecraver10 @sherylbling @allisonxx227 @michaelaangela  >>> Gomawo!!!angel

For u guyz who are curently reading this fanfic now, COMMENT please~~ Subscribe too!!!  laugh